GTP Cool Wall: 2019- Koenigsegg Jesko

2019- Koenigsegg Jesko

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Koenigseggs are all substance but with absolutely zero style, and that's what makes them seriously uncool.
What is the substance in the Koenigsegg door operation, for me it's the best style without the comprised Gullwing or butterfly, but it's intention is 100% style.

Either way this is probably the ugliest koenigsegg, although it does look the most unique with alot of it's design not similar to the rest of their lineup.

Either way Uncool, Aero isn't cool.

This iteration actually looks pretty good, which is rare for a Koenigsegg. Maybe they employed a designer?

Cool.

I don't understand why a car like this should exist

These performance figures in a sports prototype racer? Makes sense

But in a road car? No

It's the best looking car they've put out since the early CC8's, but i can't help but think that anything over 1000hp is pointless except for bragging rights. Probably anything over 800hp in most parts of the world. SU.

I voted cool. I think this is everything that Vette enthusiasts wish the new Vette would be. Sure it's over the top, sure it's got more hp than makes sense, but a hypercar would be just a supercars if it wasnt.

I can't get passed the look of that wing, regardless of the purpose it has.

Uncool

As a piece of engineering, it's a work of art.

As a car, it looks extremely bland and generic, like it was made for a Burnout game.

Meh.

I voted cool. I’m not one to oogle over hypercars like this, but after seeing it in person it truly is wild. Plus, CvK is a very smart person, he knows just how to push things to the absolute limit.

Back