Weight: 1995-2290 kg
Transmission: 8-speed auto
Drivetrain: FR, FA
genesis-g90-stardust-edition.jpg

genesis-g90-5.0-2020-03-angle--blue--exterior--rear.jpg

images

2020_Genesis_G90_premium_luxury_sedan_interior.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm really sorry about missing a few scheduled polls, I was out of town and pretty busy the whole time.

Anyway, this car is an SZ for me, I personally think it's pretty good looking and I've always had a soft spot for large luxury sedans.

Cool. Genesis really hit the nail on the head with the styling for the 2nd-gen G90; it exudes style and class both inside and out, and definitely looks more expensive than it actually is. The fact that it is not a BMW or Mercedes or Audi only adds to its cool factor in my opinion; people would think that it being a Genesis G90 makes it exclusive; I don't think most non-car people would associate Genesis with Hyundai.

Vehicles from the Genesis brand are not gorgeous, but they are very well styled. I also don't consider any one Genesis to be purely sublime. So no "Sub-Zero" Genesis calls from me. I don't see them as boring or average, so I can't really go "Meh" or worse. Highest I'll go on this Genesis is Cool and no higher.

Ugly AF and STILL a Hyundai, no matter how luxurious and expensive it is and how pretty those pictures are.

Last edited:
First time I ever hear from this brand.

Dear god, that front grill is a nightmare. The rest of the car is fine I guess, but... THAT GRILL.

Uncool.

The grill is strange, the b-pillar location is strange, the roof line is strange.

The rear seats look very comfortable but it’s not enough to save it from the uncool verdict.

I feel really bad about this but I need to give the G90 an uncool. I love Hyundai as a brand so much but this car just really doesn't do it in the looks department. This new generation of G90 lost all the elegance the previous model had seemingly in the pursuit of being a Lincoln copycat and becoming as blocky as possible.

Also that grill is hideous. You can see the parts that are filled in by the actual bumper underneath and it's much larger than it needs to be.

For reference, here's the previous G90. It's a much better looking car in my opinion.

2017-genesis-g90-0.jpg

I feel really bad about this but I need to give the G90 an uncool. I love Hyundai as a brand so much but this car just really doesn't do it in the looks department. This new generation of G90 lost all the elegance the previous model had seemingly in the pursuit of being a Lincoln copycat and becoming as blocky as possible.

Also that grill is hideous. You can see the parts that are filled in by the actual bumper underneath and it's much larger than it needs to be.

For reference, here's the previous G90. It's a much better looking car in my opinion.

View attachment 991785
Yeah, the first generation is absolutely gorgeous!

wallpapertip_genesis-wallpaper_431875.jpg

2017-Genesis-G90-002-1080.jpg

I still don't understand the manufacturers' obsession with humongous, ugly grills on their vehicles nowadays though. Especially on Audis, Lexuses and BMWs.

Last edited:
Its not a particularly engaging design and like most I'm not keen on that oversized grill. I do like the interior though. Overall Meh.

Back