Weight: 1513-1543 kg
Transmission: 1-speed fixed gear
Drivetrain: RR
Additional Information: Europe and Japan only - 137 mi of range
2020-Honda-e-49.jpg

Honda-E-Electric-Car-Booking-Price-1.jpg

Honda-E-1147997.jpg

o8qn3xhtex251.jpg

Looking at the stats, i'm surprised at how heavy it is compared to say, the BMW i3 (200kgs more, yet smaller in size).

It's pretty cool looking though.

Very strong Cool from me on this Honda E (E. Honda?). Not bonkers enough to get Sub-Zero, but I do strongly like this car.

Pros: Very good looks and design, high tech interior, seems to be a smooth ride overall.
Cons: Extremely expensive, extremely smol, kinda heavy, it's designed for city use only, forget about long road trips with that autonomy.

I mean, it looks cool, but that additional info I found almost killed it for me.... soooo....

Ohhh, whatever... it looks too cute not to give it a Cool. Besides, this thing is the future, either we like it or not.

I thought the concept was cool but the production version has ruined it for me. The front, back and glass house are too pinched in. If they had given it bigger lights (which were also chopped at the top per the concept) it could still have worked but for me it's just not very good looking. It's also expensive, not particularly efficient and has a small battery. Great turning circle though! Uncool (sorry Honda)

Usually, I don't like the design of electric cars, but this is kinda unusual (for serial cars, I mean)...
Cool.

That's really neat looking, except for the massive dashboard screens but a solid cool for me

Nice looking Honda. There is one driving around over here and I have to admit that it looks cool.

So, cool!

Back