• 79 comments

RX7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Farrah Fawcett and Magnum!

I'm sure there are equally embarrassing examples of similar for a lot of manufacturers.

Personally, I find any car branded clothing a bit sad.

I just noticed that, if you change one of the engine's name letters (the last one, to be precise) for r, you could well be called one for the rest of your human life by your friends.

Girls in short shorts (particularly hot pants) = win

Blokes in short shorts = fail

Girls in short shorts (particularly hot pants) = win

I have to say that I have always had respect for men that wear short shorts. It takes a big amount of courage to use them.

I went for cool since I like the last generation of the RX7 twin turbo. Yeah, when this model first came out I said to myself, "That's a 924 knock off" but I do think Rotary engines are cool especially the 3 rotor ones. I think they even came out with more for racing.

The latest RX7 twin turbo came to it's own personality when they revised the body shape and became an RX and not a knock off of the 924. I actually like it more than the RX8. I in my opinion Mazda dropped the ball with the RX8 body design.

Pass
rx-7.jpg
Fail
mazda-rx-8.jpg

Last edited:
Just come across a document that makes me wish i voted uncool...

TS
Who wears short shorts? :yuck:

Hey, just wait a few more decades and we'll be laughing at the shorts of today.

whiterapper.jpg

Actually I'm laughing already!!!! :dopey: :crazy: :yuck:

Oops sorry for the double post.

I chose cool, a nice car, but maybe a bit chavvy? A Veilside body-kit to make it like a Koenigsegg, and it would've been given sub-zero.
VF-RX7-FF3-100.jpg

Sorry folks, went with Uncool. Price to drive, price to fix, price to maintain and it's rather uninspiring.

The only redeeming quality is the first time I saw a Chrysler Conquest I thought it was one of these.. Which means, somewhere, sometime about 10 years ago I thought it was cool.

Cheers,
Jetboy

I chose cool, a nice car, but maybe a bit chavvy? A Veilside body-kit to make it like a Koenigsegg, and it would've been given sub-zero.
VF-RX7-FF3-100.jpg

That's not that RX-7 we are voting on.

VF-RX7-FF3-100.jpg

I saw this pic, and I thought Viper immediately. Not RX-7. We're voting on the RX here, last time I checked.

<snip>
:ouch:

The RX by itself isn't chavvy. The "mods" people add to them (that includes Veilside 'kits) is what makes them chavvy - nothing to do with the car.

Is it cool? **** yes. Would I ever own one? No. Mainly because I don't know, nor would nearly anybody else within 1000 kays in any direction of me know, how to maintain a rotary engine.

But I absolutely looooove the FC's looks, especially in convertible form, and it goes like a b*stard.

Sub-Zero.

I have to say that I have always had respect for men that wear short shorts. It takes a big amount of courage to use them.

And pretty small nuts. Seriously... ever try to squeeze into one of those things without having it all hang out? :crazy:

Is it cool? **** yes. Would I ever own one? No. Mainly because I don't know, nor would nearly anybody else within 1000 kays in any direction of me know, how to maintain a rotary engine.

But I absolutely looooove the FC's looks, especially in convertible form, and it goes like a b*stard.

Sub-Zero.

Maintain? Super easy, 1.Make sure it has a lotta oil 2.make sure it has coolant 3.Make sure it is warm before you rev past 3k. DONE!!

*pic*

Darth Sidious: [RX-7's new "mechanical" body arises from the steam] Lord RX-7... can you hear me?
Darth RX-7: Yes, master.
Darth Sidious: Rice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back