• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joey D

Premium
United States
Boyne Falls, MI
GTP_Joey
GTP Joey
.: Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary suggested by Dragonistic :.

332783568.jpg

Specs:
price $ $145 000 USD
engine V12
valvetrain DOHC 4 Valves / Cyl
displacement 5167 cc / 315.3 in³
bore 85.5 mm / 3.37 in
stroke 75.0 mm / 2.95 in
compression 9.5:1
power 339.3 kw / 455.0 bhp @ 7000 rpm
specific output 88.06 bhp per litre
bhp/weight bhp per tonne
torque 501.0 nm / 369.5 ft lbs @ 5200 rpm
body / frame Aluminum Panels w/Kevlar Front & Rear Hood over a Space Frame
driven wheels Mid Engine / RWD
front tires Pirelli P ZERO F 225/50ZR15
rear tires Pirelli P ZERO R 345/35ZR-15
front brakes Vented Discs w/Hydraulic Assist & 4 Pot Calipers
f brake size x 300 mm / x 11.8 in
rear brakes Vented Discs w/Hydraulic Assist & 4 Pot Calipers
r brake size x 284 mm / x 11.2 in
front wheels F 38.1 x 21.6 cm / 15.0 x 8.5 in
rear wheels R 38.1 x 30.5 cm / 15.0 x 12.0 in
steering Unassisted Rack & Pinion
weight 1494 kg / 3294 lbs
wheelbase 2500 mm / 98.4 in
front track 1536 mm / 60.5 in
rear track 1606 mm / 63.2 in
length 4140 mm / 163.0 in
width 2000 mm / 78.7 in
height 1070 mm / 42.1 in
transmission Centrally Mounted ZF 5-Speed Manual
gear ratios 2.232:1, 1.625:1, 1.085:1, 0.858:1, 0.707:1, :1
final drive 4.09:1
top speed 305.8 kph / 190.0 mph
0 - 60 mph 4.8 seconds
0 - 100 mph 10.0 seconds​

Last edited:
Cool. I had a poster of one on my wall as a kid so for nostalgia reason it's gets a cool. Past that the car doesn't really excite me that much. Plus how do you make a 25th anniversary edition for three model years :lol:.

As much as i love the Countach, it was my absolute favourite car as a kid, i detest how the 25th Anniversary looks. Side skirts on a Countach just ruin the cars best feature - the way the sills curve under below the doors. As if replacing the perfect telephone dial wheels with overly complicated items wasn't bad enough, the fussy front valance, fins on the air intakes, the messed up rear lights and stupid federal rear bumper all add up to a totally ruined design classic. Thanks Pagini and your weird detailing 👎 :grumpy:

It doesn't matter how it drove, every perm wearing woman will remove her panties before you even talk about starting it up. The car is a rolling wet dream for every guy, and the definition of a girls father does not want her being picked up in for a date...sub zero

As I heard from one quote "If the Miura made Lamborghini famous, then the Countach made Lamborghini Immortal."

Sub-Zero, no question about it.

Sub-Zero. Being impossible to drive just makes it that much cooler. I just don't know if i would trust any valets with it. :lol:

Cool, though I agree with TheCracker that the 25th Anniversary version ruined the looks of the normal car.

Edit: Joey, you do also realise that the pic you posted is listed on the internet as a picture of a kit-car replica and not an original Countach?...

I mean, I understand the what makes it "cool," but...I dunno, I always liked the Testarossa better when growing up. So...Just Cool.

Sub zero.
The epitome of cars that turn people's heads.

Drive this anywhere and you will get instant cred. A timeless classic which will never fail to impress with its looks.
Also the perfect example of a car where looks are more important than drive, but to be cool its already done enough to cover the fact it doesn't drive so good and is completely impractical.

Its a Countach with all the silly wings and such, so therefore cool. But its the only one that Lamborghini ever even attempted to put together properly, so Sub Zero.

Its no Testarossa, though.

Cool, though I agree with TheCracker that the 25th Anniversary version ruined the looks of the normal car.

Edit: Joey, you do also realise that the pic you posted is listed on the internet as a picture of a kit-car replica and not an original Countach?...

I got it from this site:
http://hotwheels.myblog.it/tag/top+speed

It doesn't mention it being a kit car, what make you think that? I mean I have no problem changing the picture it's just I don't know what makes it a 25th anniversary or whatever.

25th Anniversary is determined by the integrated body kit and the vertical strakes along the NACA ducts. I'm not sure how its a replica, but I wouldn't know where to look.

Joey, the grey one that is also on that site is an official Lamborghini press photo, so that one definitely isn't a kit car. Just so you know if you want to change it.

Back