• Cool

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Seriously Uncool

Votes: 26 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm, yeah that was a poor statement on my part. And likewise with the similar statement from my first post in here. I would have been a little clearer, because i didn't think it would be taken so personally. Sorry.

I appreciate that you can see it that way. đź‘Ť

M

I'm not going to re-quote your entire post and drag this on, Azure. Everything i say is my opinion based on personal experience, not a fact. Calm down.

No, you don't have to please me with your over sized wheels and likely over lowered car...

...Then tack on go fast looking bits, or lower it and put on larger wheels to imitate performance, much like you've done.

Actually the only "go fast looking bits" i have are 18"s, and springs half an inch lower. The stock 16" wheels that RSXs come with are amazingly dull; i didn't put new ones on to "imitate performance", they're on because i like them. As a matter of fact, i didn't put them on at all. I bought the car with them already on.

The reason that my car has trouble with its turn radius is that i also have decent sized tires so that i can actually enjoy some ride comfort. The steering mechanism is not designed for wheels and tires that large, so it doesn't turn quite as well. Simple physics. There is no play in the steering wheel however, and the car responds just fine.

I know that i've done a very tasteful job of modifying my car, but it's still kind of strange that you bring that up.

Back