GTP D1GP : Round 2 Poll, Competitors and Mods Only please.

GTP D1GP : Round 2

  • [YOUTUBE]nQ5u7kS4Sxw[/YOUTUBE]

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [YOUTUBE]Tl471f5TNO8[/YOUTUBE]

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    9
  • Poll closed .
Messages
247
United Kingdom
West Sussex
Messages
TheKoukiMonster
d1gppue0.png


GTP D1GP : Round 2 Poll
Please write a little about who you voted for and why.


d1gp2le9.png


competitiorsyv1.png


resultssnq1.png


resultsxp2.png
 
I'll reason my vote later. Busy right now.
 
OK ,I must vote for some one ,right?
So I voted for that beast (the chevy)
 
It was close between Geoff and Geetown, but I went for Geoff as he took the final corners a bit better.:)
 
Cmon people, anyone on the entry list can vote.
 
i voted for the lexus because they had the best line, angle, and entry out of the other videos.

wish i could have entered. stupid computer.:ouch:
 
i vote for geetown : the counter-steer work looks cleaner than sammi's and he went more far on the exit
 
Back