GTP D1GP Season 3 : Car and Track Selection.

Room for one more?
Posted up in the other thread before I saw this one :doh:
Anyway, my car: Porsc... errr RUF RGT, in pearly white. Some favorite courses include Seattle, SS5, and Tsukuba. I'll be racing with the DFP wheel, of course no aids etc etc.

autum ring reverse
sorry for bad edit
AutumnRing.jpg

I thinkI finally have enough skill to join again, got the g25 almost down now...hmmm..
I'll enter in a,
Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero '99
Silver with Black wing 'n' rims

Can i mind asking? Can i still enter this competiton?(a practically missed the 1st round cause i didn't get to play until now.And also that i missed on all the fun :()
And another thing,can i drift using a ds controller,i'm not good with my wheel yet :nervous: and i still can't decide on which car i will used.I tell you later when i have decided on which car i can use ;)

Can i mind asking? Can i still enter this competiton?(a practically missed the 1st round cause i didn't get to play until now.And also that i missed on all the fun :()
And another thing,can i drift using a ds controller,i'm not good with my wheel yet :nervous: and i still can't decide on which car i will used.I tell you later when i have decided on which car i can use ;)
you really need to decide quickly :scared: the deadline is tomorrow at 11:59pm and your configuration is up to you, DS2/Wheel, whatever your preference is :)

Ok,my car would be a Renault Clio V6 Phase II (silver color i think....)
can i still enter?

LoL I know I'm alil bit late but I was tring to get in before the deadlines for the 2nd track finished so yeah and the car I will be using is the
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R N1 (R33) White

I'm in a blue '98 RX-7 RS with a black wing. I threw some BBS's on the feet and fitted 'em with super hard racing shoes. It's a nice car, excellent drifter, but I can't post runs on the web w/o a cable or video camera. I'll post it if I get one.

Back