GTP Drift Team?

hahaha Lets drift.. nice sessions man. hit me up on aim, that's where me and the others all rally up to press start at the same time

hahaha Lets drift.. nice sessions man. hit me up on aim, that's where me and the others all rally up to press start at the same time

rofajole and I thought of something easier; every time the clock reaches the closest :05, :10, :15, :20, etc on the clock, we would join a race

anyway, my AIM is GTP LetsDRIFT

see im not constantly on everyday.... but ill be sure to see you guys.. its going to suck when i get to japan, im not going to have internet for a few weeks.

wouldn't be bad to represent GTP drifters would it?
I was thinking of maybe a more simple name just like
Drift_(name)
or something like that and then anyone on GTP who sees us will know we're GTP drifters =).

I would love to drift with you guys maybe ill learn something who knows just check my profile for a way to find me if your on.

I'll definitley start getting back on gt5p when my g25 arrives in a few days!!!!!:cool:

You'll definitely need some time to get used to it. Im one month in and still cant really connect any corners. Every now and then i pull off a decent "powerslide" haha.

You'll definitely need some time to get used to it. Im one month in and still cant really connect any corners. Every now and then i pull off a decent "powerslide" haha.

practice practice ! that's the only thing i can tell you :)

after drifting on the suzuka 600pp race, S1/S1 tires are better than S3/S1!

gave my 512BB so much more control.

btw, fujiwara and dragonistic, I'll send you guys some buddy reqs as soon as I get a chance

after drifting on the suzuka 600pp race, S1/S1 tires are better than S3/S1!

gave my 512BB so much more control.

btw, fujiwara and dragonistic, I'll send you guys some buddy reqs as soon as I get a chance

Woot another Drifting friend :D

Ill add your PSN

It's still kinda weird and hard to get the rear to slip out as you saw today when I was drifting the Ford GT :ill:

I know. :D
I was testing with the RX-7 BUT that was on pro 600 Suz...

btw Has the Drift "team" even had one gathering?? we should have a few online sessions sometime :D

The most I've ever drifted with was... maybe 5 or so

Maybe the guys at DD wouldn't mind starting a drift team with their current and possible new members..?

I guess we'll just have to wait till private rooms come in. That's where all the fun's at :sly:

Maybe the guys at DD wouldn't mind starting a drift team with their current and possible new members..?

I guess we'll just have to wait till private rooms come in. That's where all the fun's at :sly:

We at drift dojo are a team already.....but when we do drift we like to see as many of you guys to join in! Its all for fun no drama....Most of the people we drift with have been drifting with us since the xlink kai days of gt4...just spot us and join! Last night we had a group of 7 or 8 cars drifting...roughly half the field.

That may be a while but YEA!

Plays some Eurobeat*

We at drift dojo are a team already.....but when we do drift we like to see as many of you guys to join in! Its all for fun no drama....Most of the people we drift with have been drifting with us since the xlink kai days of gt4...just spot us and join! Last night we had a group of 7 or 8 cars drifting...roughly half the field.

ah sweet! damn... I should've went on last night... HAHA

anyway, I'll try to get on AIM more often or just send me a message on PSN whenever DD plans to meet up

Wow big drift session there :embarrassed:
I just had a 3 car session,
went well With my cappuchino (reali good car) set with S1 tires as restriction :crazy:

We at drift dojo are a team already.....but when we do drift we like to see as many of you guys to join in! Its all for fun no drama....Most of the people we drift with have been drifting with us since the xlink kai days of gt4...just spot us and join! Last night we had a group of 7 or 8 cars drifting...and in full drift 6 of us split passed a ferrari that was racing. Poor guy, I can only imagine what he was thinking.
I think you ment to type something like that^.

Its really funny when you come 3rd out of 6 while drifting :dopey:

Also youve gotta laugh when you overtake someone in the esses of suzuka.

The worst is the punters...

Me and the cappuchino tuned were out drifting. A dude in a F40 ate some sand on the fist turn :P

I drift past him. He closed in for the kill and I ate some sand... Then either he was crap or waiting for me (because he was eating sand most the time) kept on punting me :D

I got to punt him into sand for revenge :dopey:

Gotta feel sorry for punters

Back