GTP Exhaust + Car best Combo's GT6 V. 2.0((READ OP POST))

Messages
2,980
United States
Greensboro/NC/U
Messages
jarod336/GTP_torque
Messages
Paperorplastic/ manherollen
Hello fellow GTP'ers, Another Reboot of a old favorite from GT5.

The same old same old from the GT5 section, which exhaust gives a car the best realistic sound, one that puts you in the mood to drive the car harder, and actually sounds good.

For example, For the Honda Civic EK9, it would be the Sports tuned exhaust system.

Same goes for the Nissan Skyline R34.

This can be used as the go to place to get the best sound for your car, with out having to waste your credits from buying different exhaust to hear the samples, Gets quite expensive.

Following the old format.

Please Add the Car's Year Make, Model and trim level, and then the Exhaust in that order (if possible). (An Example will be given in first post) Once your post gets a +1 or another form of agreement by another member, your post will be added to the list. The list will be found in the OP and be edited everytime a car & exhaust Combo Is agreed apon. Hopefully we can get a large list going, so that we won't need to buy all the exhausts for each car and then spend time sound checking each one..

Disclaimer:
Please Keep in Mind, we are only after "REALISTIC" car sounds, Just becuase it sounds like a great, If the car shouldn't sound like that, it won't be added

If you followed the GT5 thread, Which alot of people did, you should know how it goes.

.............................................................................................................................................

(Sample) The list.

1. Honda civic EK9 all versions(except tuned spoon sports), Sport tuned exhaust.
2. Hyundai genesis 3.8, Semi racing exhaust.
3. Nissan skyline R34 all version(except tuned models) sports tuned exhaust.

And so on, this is how it will go.

Why it's called "V.2.0" The New "Like" button will keep Post spam down.

Disclaimer: Need a minimum of atleast 3 votes to be able to get the car added to the main list. but there is no limit to how many likes that post can have.

Explained below.

(The new way), to eliminate a ton of "1+ spam post", posts, just hit the like button. simple as that, But if you would like to explain why you think the sound is realistic and should be added, then by all means go right ahead.

If a post has or over 3 likes, the car will be added to the list,

This keeps the thread from becoming cluttered.

The main list:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List for getting the best realistic sound for that certain car.


Lexus

Lexus LFA '10 - Stock Exhaust
 
Last edited:
I really liked the sports exhaust on Ferrari F40 in GT5. Haven't tried it in GT6 yet but I assume it's the same.
 
KTM, X-BOW Street '12, Titanium racing exhaust, Amazingly it sounds very good, gives the car that needed growl that the stock exhaust lacks completely, also sounds alot closer to the real thing, this coupled with a short 6 speed transmission is a dream.


Test it out to see what i mean.
 
Last edited:
EVO VI Rally Car '99 Racing Exhaust (Stock) sounds really good, like a rally car

EDIT: Didn't see the whole "don't post in groups section" so I just picked one
 
Last edited:
Where's the fight post?

:p

The 1969 Chevrolet Nova SS sounds like a cross-plane V8 with any exhaust, and it sounds very good with the Racing exhaust.
 
I think ten likes is too many what do you lot think
 
Shouldn't peoples' list be restricted to 1 car then to get an accurate representation, if I post 5 cars but people only like 2 of them and they like the post the 3 other cars would have to be added to the list, wouldn't it?
 
Last edited:
Shouldn't peoples' list be restricted to 1 car then to get an accurate representation, if I post 5 cars but people only like 2 of them and they like the post the 3 other card would have to be added to the list, wouldn't it?
Yes, a minimum of 3 likes is all it takes to get a car on the list, and please only list one car, not groups.
 
Last edited:
Aston Martin V12 Vantage - Sport Exhaust. and you should make a list on the first post
 
(Please delete, posted because I missed a post saying basically the same thing)
 
wow, really? :eek:
I think so.

I remembered that I have been on local motor show and heard the exact sound from used but tuned Autozam.

Actually it just sound like any other "normal" cars with tuned exhaust IRL.

On the other, I think VW 1200 Beetle sounds excellent with Semi-racing exhaust.
 
what motor show, mate? I also live in Indonesia. I'll try it as soon as I come home.
 
what motor show, mate? I also live in Indonesia. I'll try it as soon as I come home.
Wut. Oh. Nice to meet you mate :D

It was the used car exhibition (Tumpek Blek). But it was many years ago. I kinda remembered the sound since most of the cars with tuned exhaust sounds have little difference to them.
 
I feel like you can pretty safely import the list from GT5
 
The Aston One-77 sounds pretty good with sport exhaust.
 
Wut. Oh. Nice to meet you mate :D

It was the used car exhibition (Tumpek Blek). But it was many years ago. I kinda remembered the sound since most of the cars with tuned exhaust sounds have little difference to them.
well, nice to meet you too mate :cheers: I know that event from black autonews. I've tried the Autozam and it sounds good as well :D
 
lotus 97T sounds pretty realistic...
 
Jaguar S-Type and XKR R Performance both have a great V8 growl. The normal XKR isn't bad, but the R performance is better.
 
Volvo 240GL Wagon- Semi-Racing or Racing. Sounds ferocious
Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3- Full-Racing. Without FR it lacks the screeeam it has in real life. the stock one and the rest sound too plain.
 
I keep my Zonda 7.3 with sports exhaust.
 
Back