GTP Exhaust + Car best Combo's GT6 V. 2.0((READ OP POST))

Jaguar S-Type and XKR R Performance both have a great V8 growl. The normal XKR isn't bad, but the R performance is better.
the XKR R sounds so good stock with its torque converter automatic
 
I like:
BMW 507- Semi-Racing Exhaust Sound
Pontiac Tempest GTO- Semi-Racing Exhaust Sound
LLC Rocket- Standard Exhaust
 
Jaguar XJ220 stock, Viper GTS '13 sports, Audi TTS '09 stock

In my opinion the XJ220 has insipid sound nothing like being realistic. I've mothballed mine in my stockyard until there is a sound update. The race version is a little better.
 
I've sat in a real XJ220 and started it up and revved it a bit. Heard it driven down the road by someone else too. At low revs at least, it's surprisingly well done. Not too bad at high revs either. The race version uses the same sample as the road version with titanium exhaust.
 
The Huayra with a stock exhaust sounds nice, if only they got rid of the slight hint of Lambo from it, it'd be almost spot on.
 
Honda Integra Type R (DC5)' 04- Titanium Racing Exhaust
 
I'd like to see this thread get more traction... Actually I just want to see the front page fill out with cars that I can go check out... Perhaps if you cut the 1st page txt by 50% and change the voting from 3 to 2 votes?
 
Back