GTP FIAGT3 Series - S2 - Rnd 5 Deep Forest Sat. Aug 27 @ 5:00PM PST

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tier 2 Racing
  • 1,598 comments
  • 67,524 views

Race Times

  • Saturdays - Between 9:00AM - 11:00AM PST

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Saturdays - Between 11:00AM - 1:00PM PST

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 1:00PM - 3:00PM PST

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Saturdays - Between 3:00PM - 5:00PM PST

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saturdays - Between 5:00PM - 7:00PM PST

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saturdays - Between 7:00PM - 9:00PM PST

    Votes: 4 23.5%

  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Read the first page,all the info for car's is there,for any other enquiries we have already told you to contact the organiser Tier 2 Racing.As for time find out yourself by googling it.
 
toyotsupra
Please let me know when i can race. And the only reason why i have absent is because i don't what car i can choose and dont know what time is start's in the uk??

Qualify is at 11:30pm and race at 12:00am London time.
 
Thnk's for that all i need know is a car to compete in What cars are free and what arn't?
 
Thnk's for that all i need know is a car to compete in What cars are free and what arn't?

Dude, read the first post like the others have suggested.....

And, I'm gonna sit this round out sorry, can't stand Tsuckuba.
 
Saturday is a good day to race on me thinks.
 
Updated post #2 with a world time zone link.
 
I would like to drive the R8 please can this be done?
 
Quite frankly I'm scared about Tsukuba. Still in, by the way, if any non-reserve spots opened.
 
disinfected
Quite frankly I'm scared about Tsukuba. Still in, by the way, if any non-reserve spots opened.

We have to see the turn out but looks like you will be racing this weekend.

Also at supra: yes there should be 1 R8 left but let me double check tho.
 
thnkyou so much buddy
 
Anyone holding any practice room's open between now and Saturday?
 
Dude, read the first post like the others have suggested.....

And, I'm gonna sit this round out sorry, can't stand Tsuckuba.


lol the word filter on gt5 blocks out Tsukuba, but you can say "lick my balls"
 
Ohey! Teammate! Let me know if you need my settings to start out on.

Guess your my team mate hi there! What ill do is buy the parts so the car becomes illegal to race with then ill tune it up im quite good with my settings for the car is that okay mate and i will let you know if i need any help.
 
Last edited:
Im worried here as Slzk's R8 goes on the brakes real hard so I'll lose out there.
 
Last edited:
Guess your my team mate hi there! What ill do is buy the parts so the car becomes illegal to race with then ill tune it up im quite good with my settings for the car is that okay mate and i will let you know if i need any help.

Try to keep it legal. :)
 
phil bell
Im worried here as Slzk's R8 goes on the brakes real hard so I'll lose out there.

Really have to work in exits though. It gets tail happy.
 
Man I haven't worked on the car yet. You guys go below 54 yet?
 
Haven't touched the ps3 since sunday,have been in school.:(
 
phil bell
Haven't touched the ps3 since sunday,have been in school.:(

Is it working again? Or GT5 still giving you that problem?
 
I will get back to ya on thursday hopefully mate,in study camp.
 
phil bell
I will get back to ya on thursday hopefully mate,in study camp.

Ok no problem bro, let me know if you still need help with it.
 
54.7 for me. Really like this car at this track.:)

Corvettes alike, 54.7 for me too. But that's all I can get out of her. The car feels good, but I don't think that will be enough to compete for the win unfortunately.
 
Niop
Corvettes alike, 54.7 for me too. But that's all I can get out of her. The car feels good, but I don't think that will be enough to compete for the win unfortunately.

54.7 is perfectly fine by me... any faster would just be silly :P
 
54.7 is perfectly fine by me... any faster would just be silly :P

I got 54.646 with a stock suspension...


54.560 small tweaks different split times and speed in all 3 sectors

also can we drop the top speed some because I only use 7th gear for like 10mph
 
Last edited:
WhoAteMyRice
I got 54.646 with a stock suspension...

I've managed a 54.2 running Fuji settings. Tsukuba is a strong circuit for both man & machine. I'm gonna be working with funkyDucks on settings over the next two evenings, trying to eradicate some of the issues we have with the handling
 
Last edited:
None of us use our top gears so I doubt it man...Unless we have a new specified top speed set and followed by all cars then maybe.
 
Back