GTP Formula D Season 4 | New OP Please READ

• Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 630 comments

Would you like the rounds to take place on Saturday afternoons?

• Yes, Saturday afternoons would be better.

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • No, Keep the original day and time.

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IloveAE86
I have a question about the share car system. i got no problem to put my car on share but after u chek it can i remove it from the share cuz i dont really want other ppl to borrow glitch this car, its like MY AE86 & No one else got this one ive made.

I'm with pink on that. ^^^

LV yo can add LNY-Predator96 i will Share the car on that profile, but i will use the lspredator profil in the comp. becaus i dont have any friends that can borrow glitch my car on that profile.

LV yo can add LNY-Predator96 i will Share the car on that profile, but i will use the lspredator profil in the comp. becaus i dont have any friends that can borrow glitch my car on that profile.

Thats it your a genius

b3JoCSW.jpg

*Gitten Kitten*

Can we Grip Multiply or is that illegal?

^^ Grip multiplier, haa, that would make for an interesting drift comp :lol:

Speaking of multipliers, LV, you said there are currently no restrictions on engines. Does that mean using the engine and HP multipliers is ok?

That's why you experiment with different swaps and find the best power and weight balance by tuning and trial and error. Not just putting dumb amount of horsepower and expect to have grip. We all have to work just as hard to find a balance with these hybrids.

That's why you experiment with different swaps and find the best power and weight balance by tuning and trial and error. Not just putting dumb amount of horsepower and expect to have grip. We all have to work just as hard to find a balance with these hybrids.

Well it has 600HP which the car can take fine.

PSN id: DoriUnion-Ayala
Car: s13 240sx
Hybrid/Normal: Hybrid
HP:660 (575 pp)
~If Hybrid~
Chassis: s13 240sx (stock)
Engine: ls6 (Corvette engine)
Drivetrain:s13 240sx (stock)

Last edited:
PSN id: DoriUnion-Akira
Car:Scion FRS
Hybrid/Normal:hybrid
HP:834
~If Hybrid~
Chassis: Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4
Engine: GranTurismo S '08 (maserati)
Drivetrain:Scion Frs

PSN id: DoriUnion-Ayala
Car: s13 240sx
Hybrid/Normal: Hybrid
HP:660 (575 pp)
~If Hybrid~
Chassis: s13 240sx (stock)
Engine: ls2 or ls3, don't remember (Corvette engine)
Drivetrain:s13 240sx (stock)

Corvette C5 : LS6
Corvette C6 : (ZO6) LS7
Corvette C6 : (ZR1) LS9

I don't mean to intrude, but DWorks is actually correct. The C5 Z06 in the game has an LS6 engine. While the base model used an LS1. :)

But I do actually have an interest in this competition but I do not have a PS3 around at the time so I will be back if I can get back to it in time. 👍

About the questions with grip and HP/weight modifiers....

It gets tricky here because there are so many ways around being able to regulate anything now it's pretty much impossible to do so. As of right now this comp has no actual start date until everything is evaluated and sorted out to where I, and the people I trust to help me make decisions with the series (Ant, Danger, fcpmarcus, etc.) are comfortable with starting. There is a target date which I believe is in the OP, but everything is subject to change at the moment. I would also hold off on putting any cars up on share at this point in time.

Getting back to the topic, I and many other want Formula D here on GTP and GT5 to remain as legitimate as possible. So the use of any grip multipliers or HP and weight modifiers is strictly prohibited. Like I touched on above, there is really no way to regulate this, so the whole series is basically going to be on an honor system. But again, heed the warnings. If someone is suspected of cheating and it is determined that they are, there will be no exceptions and they will be permanently banned from any future FD comps.

LVracerGT

It gets tricky here because there are so many ways around being able to regulate anything now it's pretty much impossible to do so. As of right now this comp has no actual start date until everything is evaluated and sorted out to where I, and the people I trust to help me make decisions with the series (Ant, Danger, fcpmarcus, etc.) are comfortable with starting. There is a target date which I believe is in the OP, but everything is subject to change at the moment. I would also hold off on putting any cars up on share at this point in time.

Getting back to the topic, I and many other want Formula D here on GTP and GT5 to remain as legitimate as possible. So the use of any grip multipliers or HP and weight modifiers is strictly prohibited. Like I touched on above, there is really no way to regulate this, so the whole series is basically going to be on an honor system. But again, heed the warnings. If someone is suspected of cheating and it is determined that they are, there will be no exceptions and they will be permanently banned from any future FD comps.

I'm sure the cheats will stand out like a sore thumb lol.

I might be a bit biased when I say this because I use it myself. But, in my opinion the hp multipliers should be allowed as long as the hp is kept under the hp limit. However, I agree strongly with he grip modifiers.

C5 vette was LS1 then the LS6.
C6 base originally LS2 then LS3.
C6 Z06 LS7
C6 ZR1 LS9

Wrong! The LS1 was only used in the base model C5. The LS6 was used in the C5 Z06 only.

I might be a bit biased when I say this because I use it myself. But, in my opinion the hp multipliers should be allowed as long as the hp is kept under the hp limit. However, I agree strongly with he grip modifiers.

HP modifiers are really useless to be honest, as there is a 600pp restriction. I have made several cars ranging from 580hp-900hp and they all ended up being close to 600pp. It is really dependent on the amount of grip.

LV, from my testing you should come to a round number for everyone to use in the grip multiplier. I know my stock chassis S13 with wider wheels only has the same grip multiplier as my R34 with a ZR1 chassis.

Back