GTP Formula D Season 4 | New OP Please READ

• Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 630 comments

Would you like the rounds to take place on Saturday afternoons?

• Yes, Saturday afternoons would be better.

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • No, Keep the original day and time.

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RSM-Marbel
Honda S2000
Hybrid/Normal:Hybrid
Hp:600
If Hybrid:
Chassis: amuse s2000
Engine: Spoon
Drivetrain:Spoon

Alright guys, not to be mean but please don't PM me with hybrid combo's asking if it's legal. All the regs have been laid out. Take the time to READ the OP and the thread. I will no longer be responding to any PM's asking about cars.

It MUST be RWD
It MUST NOT have a race chassis
It MUST NOT have any chassis with front downforce
It MUST NOT be higher than 600pp

Do a (qualifying session only) to get the top 16 before the "raceday" like some racing series.

This is more than likely what will happen. But it's tough to find a time that works for everyone as there is such a wide range of timezones represented. This would also drastically increase the work load and time commitment for LV.

One solution is to run multiple qualifying sessions at different times. Doing this just takes a lot more coordination on the part of the organizers.

twitcher
This is more than likely what will happen. But it's tough to find a time that works for everyone as there is such a wide range of timezones represented. This would also drastically increase the work load and time commitment for LV.

One solution is to run multiple qualifying sessions at different times. Doing this just takes a lot more coordination on the part of the organizers.

Takes alot of time and organization. You have to do alot of the stuff in the morning to allow Europe folk to join.

Alright guys, not to be mean but please don't PM me with hybrid combo's asking if it's legal. All the regs have been laid out. Take the time to READ the OP and the thread. I will no longer be responding to any PM's asking about cars.

It MUST be RWD
It MUST NOT have a race chassis
It MUST NOT have any chassis with front downforce
It MUST NOT be higher than 600pp

Damn time ti make a new mustang .-. my PP is 615

Last Entry!
PSN id: DWorks-
Car:SC300 97'
Hybrid/Normal:Hybrid
HP:540
~If Hybrid~
Chassis:FORD GT
Engine:2JZ-GTE
Drivetrain:stock

PS : Mb for double post!

PSN ID: MLD-Xerox
Car: BRZ
Hybrid/Normal: Hybrid
HP: 490+
~If Hybrid~
Chassis: Gallardo
Engine:TBD
Drivetrain: Rockin it Stock!

Last edited:
Yo! I guess I can sign up.

PSN id: ND_4_SPD_Naruto
Car: 07 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (18in Wheel edition.)
HP: 587hp (At the moment)
~If Hybrid~
Chassis: Stock
Engine: GT300 Cusco Impreza motor
Drivetrain: Stock

I might changed but as of the moment this is looking like what I'm gonna stick with. :)

WingZeroCustom
Yo! I guess I can sign up.

PSN id: ND_4_SPD_Naruto
Car: 07 Subaru Impreza WRX STI (18in Wheel edition.)
HP: 587hp (At the moment)
~If Hybrid~
Chassis: Stock
Engine: GT300 Cusco Impreza motor
Drivetrain: Stock

I might changed but as of the moment this is looking like what I'm gonna stick with. :)

No race car chassis.......

Happy Zombie Jesus Day everyone :lol:

I just want to say, don't feel ignored or hurt if I don't respond to your car info. I've got a lot going on in real life right now and I have very little time to be online atm.

Update for everyone, I will be changing the target start date to TBD in the OP. There is still a lot of stuff to figure out before we launch, and I'm in the process of buying and moving into my first house. So it's pretty hectic here.

Basically what we're looking at right now with the amount of sign ups and newcomers is having people earn a license to compete. I will be setting up dates and times for people to showcase their skills to earn the right to compete. The license test will have to be done in the car you want to compete with, so we can also have a look at how your car is performing.

Newcomers will have to showcase their ability to run solo and tandem. Guys that have been here and competed the last few seasons will be "grandfathered" their license, but will still have to show up with their cars so we can have a look at what's being entered.

This will not happen for a while still, I've still got to get everything organized and figure out who can help out and when. I just ask for some patience, and we'll get this thing going as soon as we can.

Its stock chassis but the diff is 0, 0, 0. And the torque split is 0, 100. But I'll change cars if its not allowed...... *Sigh* time to look for another new car.

Back