GTP Formula Drift Championship : fcpmarcus Champion!

• Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 272 comments
United States
Iowa, USA
LVracerGT
fd-4-1680x1050.jpg

16 talented drifters battle for a 8 round drift championship! (Prizes are an added bonus over bragging rights)

General Rules:

RWD only
Must use the same car the entire season
No RM's or race cars allowed
Unrestricted tuning with a 650hp limit
Comfort hards only
Competition rounds will be held in my personal lobby. Only send me a FR if you are on the drivers list/reserve list.

Lobby Rules:

- During tandems do not type anything into chat or talk over the mic. It is distracting to the drivers. If you are a repeat offender you will be asked to leave or be removed from the lobby. This will be strictly enforced.

- Absolutely no honking during competition tandems. Doing so will be an automatic round loss. This will be strictly enforced.

- If there is a incident or situation you are unhappy with send me a private message over PSN during competition, or PM here at GTP. Arguments during competition will not be tolerated. They are distracing and delay competition.

On the same note, slander or personal attacks will not be tolerated and are grounds for permanent removal from the series.

- Stay off the track unless it is your turn to compete. Offenders will be removed from the lobby.

-Judging will be based on angle, clipping points, how closely you can follow, and consistency.

-Car pairing will be drawn randomly. If there is an odd number of cars in a round the last car drawn will get a bye.

Tandem Rules:

-When 2 cars line up the car on the outside of the first turn will be the lead car on the first pass. When lining up for the second pass the order will be flipped. I.E. the car on the outside of the first pass will line up on the inside of the second pass to follow.

-Courtesy rolls will be enforced.

-If the following car initiates contact mid-drift and causes the lead car to spin or lose the drift they will be docked.

-If a car leading spins or contacts the wall the car following will not be penalized for contact.

Schedule Color Code:

Green = Start
Blue = Clipping points
Red = Finish

Tuesday Nights @ 9pm EST - Room will open for practice @ 8:30pm EST

Round 1 - Madrid Reverse
user75620_pic16587_1293539938.gif

WINNER - Prodigy-Z28
2nd - Sparco--Smoke
3rd - LayNLow
4th - LVracerGT
CircuitodeMadrid.jpg

Round 2 - Fuji GT
user75620_pic16634_1293552794.gif

WINNER - Prodigy-Z28
2nd - IgniterKing
3rd - GTDS-Zachary
4th - GTDS-PL

FujiSpeedwayGT.jpg

Round 3 - Suzuka East
user75620_pic16647_1293552955.gif

WINNER: fcpmarcus
2nd - ProdigyZ28
3rd - IgniterKing
4th - crazynutt

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse.jpg

Round 4 - Cote de Azur
user75620_pic16611_1293545775.gif

WINNER: fcpmarcus
2nd - IgniterKing
3rd - LVracerGT
4th - LayNLow

CtedAzur.jpg

Round 5 - Indianapolis
user75620_pic16672_1293635640.gif

WINNER - fcpmarcus
2nd - hachi_kid
3rd - LVracerGT
4th - Sparco_Smoke

RoadCourse-Indy_3.jpg

Round 6 - Autumn Ring
user75620_pic16598_1293541756.gif

WINNER - SixSpeedSideways
2nd - fcpmarcus
3rd - Sparco_Smoke
4th - LVracerGT

Round 7 - Trial Mountain
user75620_pic16610_1293542080.gif

WINNER - LVracerGT
2nd - Prodigy_Z28
3rd - NISMO_DriftWorks
4th - Sparco_Nammer

Round 8 - Cape Ring
user75620_pic16602_1293541756.gif

2nd - 7 points
3rd - 5 points

Full Time Drivers List:

1. LVracerGT : Ford Mustang GT Coupe
2. IgniterKing : Chevy Camaro SS Edge Special
3. Sparco--Smoke : RX-7 Spirt type A
4. Prodigy-Z28 : Nissan 370Z
5. Sparco--Nammer : RX-7 Spirt type A
6. fcpmarcus : BMW M3 CSL
7. crazynutt : Toyata Supra '97
8. NISMO_DriftWorks
9. xXK4NKKILLAXx

Reserve Drivers List: (Will be exluded if all 16 full time entry's show up to compete)

LayNLow : Mustang SVT Cobra
GTDS-PL : Mustang SVT Cobra
GTDS-Maveric : Viper GTS '02
Street_king14
Zenki_Guy
Hachi_Kid
Fastfox400
E_Dub64
Redsuns-majisto
Powellx234
HamiltonMP427
JAMR
MJTbreww
klevrah - RX-7 Spirit type A
type-GTR
GTDS-ZACHERY or ORPHAN-THIRTY7 : Citroen GT by Citroen road car

Championship Standings:

1st - fcpmarcus - 47pts
2nd - LVracerGT - 35pts
3rd - Prodigy-Z28 - 34pts
4th - IgniterKing - 19pts
5th - Sparco--Smoke - 13pts
6th - SixSpeedSidewayz - 10pts
t-6th - MLD_DriftWorks - 10pts
7th - LayNLow - 8pts
8th - hachi_kid - 7pts
9th - GTDS-Zachary - 5pts
10th - GTDS-PL - 3pts
t-10th - crazynutt - 3pts
t-10th - Sparco_Nammer - 3pts
t-10th - Zenki_Guy - 3pts

Last edited:
It looks interesting but need more info like tracks, on what basis is it going to be judged.

I'm on my lunch break right now so I will update with complete info later tonight. Short track list right now is Suzuka, Madrid, etc, tracks that will have challenging complexes. Judging will be based on the basics - entry, angle, consistency, how closely you can follow.

Judging will be based on the basics - entry, angle, consistency, how closely you can follow.

If you're going by the basics, where's line & clipping points?? If I'm wrong, sorry, don't follow FD.

Last edited:
I know its not the interest checks but I wanted to speak directly to drifters. Clipping points will be made available when the complete track list is made I'm just trying to find out who is interested. Follow the OP please. If you're interested post your psn and vehicle for the season.

I'm guessing this will be out of mine, but you should make clear what time-zone you are in to give people an idea of what time the events will be.

monsterGAUZ
monsterGAUZ
Alfa Romeo 8C

I'm interested but I will look how the first event turns out at first to see if it's well organized

If the roster is full you will end up getting left out if you wait. I can assure you it will be run properly.

OK switched to Tuesdays. First practice will be tonight at 9pm EST. Ill post the room number when it goes live.

Nice, If your interested I can live broadcast like they do in formula d and my channel is www.justin.tv/uko_driftninja
But I'm in the west coast Washington State be online around 8pm my time and it might be 10 or 11 there depending on what state you are in.

The time set is the best spread from east to west coast in the US. I apologize if this alienates Europeans. Also, please only sign up if you can make at least 6 out of the 8 events otherwise you will be listed as a reserve

First practice was pretty good. Sparco and I went back and forth a few times practicing competition tandems. I'm going to make the driver's list on the OP.

I will be posting the drivers list on what cars you have signed up with. If you want to make a change to your car selection it must be made before the first event next week before you join the lobby.

I'd like to get in on this. Any hp limits?

PSN ID: Fastfox400
Car: Nissan Fairlady Z Roadster

Back