GTP IndyCar S2 | Champions - TomMcD & Team Penske! | Awards Announced!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 2,234 comments
  • 119,493 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said a lot more to come didn't I? :sly:

But I meant a 1:05.4 :dunce:
 
I've hit a couple of 1:05.1 laps now, and I know I can get at least a 1:04.8. The main thing tomorrow will be not hitting the walls though.
 
Just found over a second. Just ran 3 lap consistently in the 04.8xx-04.89x on mediums. So I feel 04.1 or so are completely doable on softs.
 
fastfox400
Just found over a second. Just ran 3 lap consistently in the 04.8xx-04.89x on mediums. So I feel 04.1 or so are completely doable on softs.

I do think you're over-estimating the tyre gap slightly, you'll get a tenth or two, tops.
 
I'm not worried anyways.. I'm in it for the fun..
 
Race day gents, green flag drops 8 hours from now.
 
TomMcD
Race day gents, green flag drops 8 hours from now.

Should be there problem free.
 
Should be there problem free.

Nice, we're both looking quick as well so it should be an interesting race. That setup just works wonders for me, it's brilliant.
 
TomMcD
Nice, we're both looking quick as well so it should be an interesting race. That setup just works wonders for me, it's brilliant.

Yeah, Anarchy really did know how to put a setup together.
 
Last edited:
Team reshuffles inbound for Dragon Racing and Lotus Dreyer & Reinbold.
 
Reminder that there will be no pit speed limit at SSR5, and that this is how you line up on the grid after the pace lap:
SpecialStageRoute5.jpg
 
Nice to see a idea of mine being used :lol:
 
DrifterJoe
Reminder that there will be no pit speed limit at SSR5, and that this is how you line up on the grid after the pace lap:

Cheers Joe 👍
 
It may take us a minute or two to get into place on the grid, so it would be helpful for someone near the back to check for when the last car is in place. Once it is, we'll type/announce the starting time.
 
When is the room coming up?
 
DrifterJoe
It may take us a minute or two to get into place on the grid, so it would be helpful for someone near the back to check for when the last car is in place. Once it is, we'll type/announce the starting time.

Sure no bother :dopey:
 
Hopefully I can add to my success here today.

Got pole, 3rd and a win in the Suzuki Swift series at SSR5 today :dopey:

EDIT: Akmuq may appear today.
 
I told Matty I should be good to race today, he told me to post in the thread.

This is a post in the thread.
 
akmuq
I told Matty I should be good to race today, he told me to post in the thread.

This is a post in the thread.

Awesome, we'll match you up to a team without a driver tonight. Any FGT colour is good 👍
 
*. Thunder Test Session: 26/05/12
2cpp72h.png

2:45 EST (7:45pm BST)
Short fun races and testing on many calendar tracks decided by lobby vote.
Immediately follows the ending of the Nationwide race. All Nationwide, IndyCar, Sprint Cup and Thunder drivers may attend.

Fastest Laps in Practice

0:45:899 - amp_88_jr @ Daytona Oval
0:45:975 - Nater_racing21 @ Daytona Oval
0:46:078 - Chqr @ Daytona Oval

1:41:532 - Furinkazen @ Laguna Seca
1:41:784 - Tom_97_COD @ Laguna Seca
1:43:210 - Chqr @ Laguna Seca

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=253281

Any picture complaints are to be directed at TomMcD

​
 
Haven't had a go at my Dad since he didn't have a clue and it wasn't his fault, but I'm incredibly pissed off at the moment.

There was no doubt in my mind that I would win after Joe got that secondary damage. I can't even...argh.

Send all the race info my way gents.
 
Tom im done with the series.
 
He rear ended someone under caution.

That's not a typo.
 
TomMcD
Haven't had a go at my Dad since he didn't have a clue and it wasn't his fault, but I'm incredibly pissed off at the moment.

There was no doubt in my mind that I would win after Joe got that secondary damage. I can't even...argh.

Send all the race info my way gents.

Joe won, I got second.
 
Joe won, I got second.

Brilliant work man, awesome finish. Well done to Joe aswell.

Calmed down a bit now, I'm more passive on the situation; it's only GT5 after all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back