GTP IndyCar S2 | Champions - TomMcD & Team Penske! | Awards Announced!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 2,234 comments
  • 119,491 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
No transmission regs?

Pleaaassseeeee. :)

No regs planned there, no need really.

Added this to the post above and on the OP 👍

Y7hS7.png
 
Such a handsome picture of the lad, bless him :) 👍
 
Showing up on Friday? :D

Practice in my lounge guys! Motegi Speedway.
 
Whats a good time at Motegi? :)
 
Party time :D
 
Hammer time.


Chico time? >___>
 
Thanks guys, what would I do without ya, eh? :lol:
 
Just realised I will be defending my World Series Championship race win from last year, this weekend. PRESSURE!
 
Just realised I will be defending my World Series Championship race win from last year, this weekend. PRESSURE!

I'll try not to spin out of 2nd place with 2 laps to go this time. ;)
 
To be honest Champ, whatever needs to be done to help you retain your title takes priority over retaining my race win.
 
To be honest Champ, whatever needs to be done to help you retain your title takes priority over retaining my race win.

If Joe tells you to do what Renault asked Nelson Piquet Jr to do at Singapore in 2008, dont do it. ;)
 
Gonna get some solo testing done, most important race of the season.
 
Can I come to the solo testing? Will be home in about an hour.
 
Can I come to the solo testing? Will be home in about an hour.

Gimme a shout when you're back and I'll go online.
 
In about an hour's time.
 
I know :dopey: just wanted to annoy you.
 
I know :dopey: just wanted to annoy you.

Actually, screw it. I want to write an article for GTP America tonight, we'll have a massive test session on Thursday man.
 
TomMcD
Actually, screw it. I want to write an article for GTP America tonight, we'll have a massive test session on Thursday man.

Oh, suppose I've nothing better to do now then to sleep :)
 
Already have 👍
 
Already have 👍

Nice 👍

Ideally, I want some other guys here signing up on Google so I can add them to the admin list and people can post up articles themselves. That way we'll have more and more articles.
 
I'd be up for that. I'll pm my google address a bit later.
 
I'd be up for that. I'll pm my google address a bit later.

Awesome mate, go ahead and I'll add you to the moderator list. There's no obligation for you to create loads of articles, that's my job, but if there's something you want to write about, you're free to do so anytime.
 
Yeah me too. Always wanted to be a mod. Could write a few things too.
 
What is the spec for Friday? Can't find it anywhere.
 
MÜLE_9242;7363282
What is the spec for Friday? Can't find it anywhere.

Woops. Yeah, since this was decided the other week I didn't get round to updating the OP but it's 650bhp, 710kg and unrestricted transmission.
 
I have a lobby open for testing for tomorrows race :)

EDIT: Not tomorrow, friday :lol:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back