GTP Le Mans Prototype Series: [SEASON 5] COMPLETE ! Look for S6 soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter bermudakid
  • 2,661 comments
  • 115,906 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Lots of bmws going off, lol.
 
Nice! Lots of bmws going off, lol.

Thanks. I would've shown more crashes but they look sooo terrible online with cars lagging around. I also didn't have tons of exciting footage. Will be awesome for Sarthe (and SPA and Laguna Seca if anyone puts them up)
 
Replays? I'll get them up tomorrow if you want them.
 
Great work with the edit, Drum, you've got the right eye to be putting these together. 👍

The replays will be welcome, Tiss, I need to get the official points done during the winter break.
 
Going to be gone for about a week. Will be online but no GT for me for a good bit. Have a good time guys.
 
What exactly are you using for a crossover track...

This is the best part, I'm not. I am using Tsukuba because Jamman loves it, it is small, and allows overtaking. Each entrant into the race will be allowed one quali lap before the heat. This decides where they start in a two lap race.
 
sounds fun.. but KRR. has made one lol! on GTP
 
Can I suggest you use garage cars so that tuning doesn't play a role. You speak of using FGT's which can have a huge advantage if tuned right. Use like the Zonda R, Nascar, SLS etc from the garage. It would still be a good mix of cars

Also try getting in contact with as many GTP champions as you can get hold of to promote it.

Plus, I know you were being sarcastic when you said I like Tsukuba, but it is the worst track known to man. Use a wider track with bigger braking points. More opportunity for overtaking. Like using the small version of the Nurburgring track that the DTM's use.

And to top it all off your group idea is stupid. Isn't it just sensible to make 4 groups, 4 drivers in each and the top 2 from each group go through?
 
Last edited:
Maybe we can move this discussion to the thread on Golfer's series.

( <--- homme )
 
Hello LMP racers. I am hosting a Race of Champions for the GTP community so any champions of the LMP series are eligible to enter if they wish to compete against GTPs finest racers for the title of Champion of Champions.
(Only open to series champions currently)
Thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=236505
 
I'm officially requesting the season finale be 24 laps, I think it would be fun to have la sarthe be magnified in that way.
 
I'm officially requesting the season finale be 24 laps, I think it would be fun to have la sarthe be magnified in that way

harvick has right 24 laps + Day-Night Cycle would be epic! btw, good test-run harv and Razor! 👍 hope you learned something :)
 
Niss
harvick has right 24 laps + Day-Night Cycle would be epic! btw, good test-run harv and Razor! 👍 hope you learned something :)

Me too... I like my strategy. I think.
 
Edit: Accidentally double posted from my phone, sorry.
 
Last edited:
Now we just need 25L tanks and it'd be prefect, lol!
YES ! ! ! ! ! ! !

hmm looks like ill be pitting 7+ times sarthe race, fun.....

yea me too.... :(

I have found the gap to be much.....different......than 10 seconds from soft compounds to hard. LOL, I'm not telling anyone NOTHIN about my pit strategy thoughts!

Tell ME plz!

I did some racing tonight in an open lobby, i dont think i would make it to 3 laps on softs.
I think the new tire wear model is a bit much now that i have tried it.
Means at La Sarthe after a pit stop i have my out lap, 1 flying lap, then In next lap.... lol its great for qualifying otherwise it would be crazy to race on softs.
 
Can anyone post the Laguna Seca replay?

Thanks for Spa, Tiss.
 
I'm officially requesting the season finale be 24 laps, I think it would be fun to have la sarthe be magnified in that way.

are u sure you want this ^^
La Sarthe takes no prisoners, the weak will not survive......
 
La Sarthe is the easiest track of the season by a long way. Unless you have trouble with lines and acres of run off.
 
Maybe my car won't run out of fuel in Sector 3 of the last lap directly in front of the two leaders battling for the win this time....

Man that was a crazy finish a couple of Le Mans ago.... 👍
 
more laps the better lol
 
yeh I think we should do a full 24 hrs if were gonna do it properly.
 
Morning chaps. If any of you are interested I have plans for a one-off Group C enduro at Le Mans in February. Race would be 24 laps at least, on either 2005 or 2009 no chicane.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back