GTP Le Mans Prototype Series: [SEASON 5] COMPLETE ! Look for S6 soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter bermudakid
  • 2,661 comments
  • 115,971 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my view Nordschleife is not much worse than Suzuka, and we go there. It would be brilliant, as long as we don't have the disappearing track version.

i agree with this 👍

Edit: Day and Night cycle that would be an awesome GP!
 
No nurb go f is the best track!
 
For once I agree with and Lol nurg f is a great track and super good for overtaking.
 
Had an ideo for sarthe if.it.works it will look pretty cool!!!

I still haven't seen a trailer as epic as.my first one ..... Work harder :D

Quoted Myself, Work Harder! I Want EPIC

I like your ideas Johny. In my view Nordschleife is not much worse than Suzuka, and we go there. It would be brilliant, as long as we don't have the disappearing track version.

Nobody can overtake @ Nurb Nord without some sort of contact, It wouldnt be a race, It would be follow the leader until someone makes a major mistake.

Nurburgring 24H circuit would be awesome. :D

It would, right up until someone pushes you off.
 
I still haven't seen a trailer as epic as.my first one ..... Work harder :D


👍

Expect oscars

:sly:

Because seb and Tom decided my last lap was crap (it was) here's a better video

 
Last edited:
Nobody can overtake @ Nurb Nord without some sort of contact, It wouldnt be a race, It would be follow the leader until someone makes a major mistake.

As long as everyone races sensibly it would be fine.
--

Wow AMF, what a dramatic improvement. You've gone from doing 1:44's during the season to low 1:42's *cough*. Next time your online feel free to join a lobby of mine and do this incredible lap again at "690 hp" ;)
 
It was my 15th lap..

Yesterday's was my 1st.. 2nd including warm up lap. I don't see what your problem is ATM

Ohh and it was a low 44 :p much lower than .4
 
As long as everyone races sensibly it would be fine.
--

Wow AMF, what a dramatic improvement. You've gone from doing 1:44's during the season to low 1:42's *cough*. Next time your online feel free to join a lobby of mine and do this incredible lap again at "690 hp" ;)

To be honest, if that was infact a 1:44 with his rubbish lines and missed apexes in the previous video, then a 1:42 could be easily attained. :sly:



I gave up on my video as my video recording off the tv was crap.
 
👍

Expect oscars

:sly:

Because seb and Tom decided my last lap was crap (it was) here's a better video



Much better apart from the homosexual music. :yuck:
 
I couldn't think of any good music!
 
It was my 15th lap..

Yesterday's was my 1st.. 2nd including warm up lap. I don't see what your problem is ATM

Ohh and it was a low 44 :p much lower than .4

Ok whatever, but I would still like to see it sometime ;)
 
Ok...

Some time when your online doing Nurb GP with a few laps practice I will do that time.
 
It was a 1:42 btw as I timed it with my stopwatch! :D

How did you set up this lap? Because I don't think you can watch replays in the free run mode?
 
It was a 1:42 btw as I timed it with my stopwatch! :D

How did you set up this lap? Because I don't think you can watch replays in the free run mode?

Offline free run.. you can save replays then watch em
 
Offline free run.. you can save replays then watch em

Well that explains it. Different physics! :D :P

Just kidding, I don't even know what a fast lap is around the Nurb.
 
I don't even know what a fast lap is around the Nurb.

About 6.30 or so. Oh wait no. Wrong Nurburgring :D which may be the right one if Jamman gets his way.
 
Ignore jam...

And the physics are the same now I thought?
 
Back from vacation, not very fun. I wonder if PD will change the tire wear rate again in another update? I think they will with all the negative feedback their getting.
 
Back from vacation, not very fun. I wonder if PD will change the tire wear rate again in another update? I think they will with all the negative feedback their getting.

Seems like the tyre wear has evened out a bit with the update. Been testing the R92CP and the wear is the same as the 908. I'm actually considering using it for next season.
 
Did anyone read the testing results from the GTP news? He claimed that racing softs were still the best tires for races that lasts 30+ mins. I know he didn't use these cars, but still.
 
If people can't keep their post relatively on topic I'm just going to start suspending people from races.
So think before you post something that has nothing to do with this series or GTP.
No penalties, just suspenstions

Effective ammediatly...


bombe32
Did anyone read the testing results from the GTP news? He claimed that racing softs were still the best tires for races that lasts 30+ mins. I know he didn't use these cars, but still.

I don't think that holds true with LMPs on La Sarthe .... Med tires IMO are best. But ill probably run softs
 
Did anyone read the testing results from the GTP news? He claimed that racing softs were still the best tires for races that lasts 30+ mins. I know he didn't use these cars, but still.

Generally it probably will be. But La Sarthe is a bit of a wildcard in the pack because of its length and huge straights. Places like Suzuka, Nurburgring etc I can't see anything being used but softs probably.
 
Especially with GT5's crazy Draft system allowing you to keep up with someone who is on Softs by simply getting their draft everywhere.
 
It would be dumb with GT5's crazy Draft system allowing you to keep up with someone who is on Softs by simply getting their draft everywhere.

Yep peter, good thing we use weak draft! :P
 
Especially with GT5's crazy Draft system allowing you to keep up with someone who is on Softs by simply getting their draft everywhere.

With the draft on weak it isnt easy to keep up with people who are faster.
 
Bermuda, can you please tell us the race distance for this weekends race?
I think it's time to start testing for the season finale. :sly:
 
With the draft on weak it isnt easy to keep up with people who are faster.

Yes, it is. I was talking about the weak setting, and even that is too strong. Or, not too strong, but the range of the draft, the distance you can reach it from, is too far.

Qualifying race will be a nightmare. Well, I always tend to go backwards in the qualifying races, for one reason or another.

I say we do a Test Race, right now, in BK's lobby. Complete with 2 lap Qualy race and 21 lap race.
 
The silence here is deafening... :(

--

My lap times at La Sarthe:

908@ 700 hp: 3:22/23s
R92CP@ 700 hp: 3:25s
R92CP@ 1079 hp: 3:10s! :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back