GTP Nascar Nationwide Preseason Thread | Spurgy wins on rims!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 725 comments
  • 38,102 views

What will we do for round 4?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Far from over
 
JRM has signed TRYNOR88 to run the #88 car, and CrAzY_bAsSiSt_83 to run the #24 car.
 
JR Motorsports (Hendrick Motorsports)
Team Owner - RFLX_Niop
#24 (2010 or 2011) - Crazy_Bassist_83
#48 (2010 or 2011) -
#88 (2010 or 2011) - TRYNOR88

Phoenix Racing (Stewart Ganassi Racing)
Team Owner -
#14 Old Spice (2010) -
#14 Mobile 1 (2011) -
#42 (2010 or 2011) -

Roush Racing (Ford Racing)
Team Owner - MULE_9242
#43 Insignia (2010) -
#43 Best Buy (2011) -
#99 (2010 or 2011) - gokartman (part time)
Signed: OwensRacing

RAB Racing (Team Red Bull)
Team Owner -
#83 Blue (2010) -
#83 Silver (2011) -
#83 Either (2010 or 2011) -

Joe Gibbs Racing
Team Owner -
#11 (2010 or 2011) -
#18 (2010 or 2011) -
#20 (2010 or 2011) -
 
Who do I talk to about signing with a team
 
The current or potential team owners of SC teams. All in the SC thread for info.
 
JR Motorsports (Hendrick Motorsports)
Team Owner - RFLX_Niop
#24 (2010 or 2011) - Crazy_Bassist_83
#48 (2010 or 2011) - Smuffyatfcp
#88 (2010 or 2011) - TRYNOR88

Phoenix Racing (Stewart Ganassi Racing)
Team Owner -
#14 Old Spice (2010) -
#14 Mobile 1 (2011) -
#42 (2010 or 2011) -

Roush Racing (Ford Racing)
Team Owner - MULE_9242
#43 Insignia (2010) -
#43 Best Buy (2011) -
#99 (2010 or 2011) - gokartman (part time)
Signed: OwensRacing

RAB Racing (Team Red Bull)
Team Owner -
#83 Blue (2010) -
#83 Silver (2011) -
#83 Either (2010 or 2011) -

Joe Gibbs Racing
Team Owner -
#11 (2010 or 2011) -
#18 (2010 or 2011) -
#20 (2010 or 2011) -
 
Mule I'm curious to see what Nascars like. (Normally I avoid it like the plague) So can I attend the pre seasons to decide if I wanna try something new by joining the season or just stick to me fwds and what nots :lol:.
 
You're the last person I expected to see post here, Paul. :lol:

The rest of the preseason races are going to be based on the teams that are developing right now. However, I'm sure that there will be some open spots for next Saturday.

Basically, we're waiting for Carbonox to wake up.
 
Yeah I know lol but as the saying goes "Don't knock it till you try it" (Granted I have knocked it already atleast irl :lol:)

I just thought what the hey, maybe due to lack of sleep or just plain crazyness. Also most other hosts whom I don't know I don't trust as much to try it, atleast with you I feel sorta safe :dopey:. Also I have no idea of setups for those oval thingys so may need help with that :p.

Edit: Tried one on GP/D at your specs and it's ok, I mean for the weight it doesn't handle too bad. I had it on a minor tweaked base tune with stock gears and it had a tiny bit of oversteer which I prefer to understeer. For the full time guys I did low 1:32s but I'd guess 31s/30s would be pole time ;).
 
Last edited:
Oh well, guess it's better to add them to the actual list.

JR Motorsports (Hendrick Motorsports)
Team Owner - RFLX_Niop
#24 (2010 or 2011) - Crazy_Bassist_83
#48 (2010 or 2011) - Smuffyatfcp
#88 (2010 or 2011) - TRYNOR88

Phoenix Racing (Stewart Ganassi Racing)
Team Owner -
#14 Old Spice (2010) -
#14 Mobile 1 (2011) -
#42 (2010 or 2011) -

Roush Racing (Ford Racing)
Team Owner - MULE_9242
#43 Insignia (2010) -
#43 Best Buy (2011) -
#99 (2010 or 2011) - gokartman (part time)
Signed: OwensRacing

RAB Racing (Team Red Bull)
Team Owner - Carbonox
#83 Blue (2010) - neljack
#83 Silver (2011) - Chqr
#83 Either (2010 or 2011) -
Hopefully signed: gokartman :nervous:

Joe Gibbs Racing
Team Owner -
#11 (2010 or 2011) -
#18 (2010 or 2011) -
#20 (2010 or 2011) -

Anyway, it makes me wonder why I have never heard of Kartman's deal with Ford Racing. :confused:
 
Last edited:
I did not see smuffy, Crazy AND Trynor signing up to make one super team.

I can see Niop has already been around the houses. My god. :crazy: With Niop and Knelly as cover, I'm already pooing myself.
 
Just want to say even though D4lvy is not active on GTP, he definitely wants a S2 seat. Fourth place finish last season should be enough on his CV.

Either PM me as his agent, or himself.
 
Yeah I know lol but as the saying goes "Don't knock it till you try it" (Granted I have knocked it already atleast irl :lol:)

I just thought what the hey, maybe due to lack of sleep or just plain crazyness. Also most other hosts whom I don't know I don't trust as much to try it, atleast with you I feel sorta safe :dopey:. Also I have no idea of setups for those oval thingys so may need help with that :p.

Edit: Tried one on GP/D at your specs and it's ok, I mean for the weight it doesn't handle too bad. I had it on a minor tweaked base tune with stock gears and it had a tiny bit of oversteer which I prefer to understeer. For the full time guys I did low 1:32s but I'd guess 31s/30s would be pole time ;).

Don't worry, the majority of people in here, that you haven't already raced, are rubbish, errrrmmm, unlucky on a road course.:sly:

They're OK on ovals but it won't be enough to stop me, and whoever's my team from taking the Sprint Cup.:D
 
JR Motorsports (Hendrick Motorsports)
Team Owner - RFLX_Niop
#24 (2010 or 2011) - Crazy_Bassist_83
#48 (2010 or 2011) - Smuffyatfcp
#88 (2010 or 2011) - TRYNOR88

Phoenix Racing (Stewart Ganassi Racing)
Team Owner -
#14 Old Spice (2010) -
#14 Mobile 1 (2011) -
#42 (2010 or 2011) -

Roush Racing (Ford Racing)
Team Owner - MULE_9242
#43 Insignia (2010) - OwensRacing
#43 Best Buy (2011) -
#99 (2010 or 2011) - gokartman (part time)

RAB Racing (Team Red Bull)
Team Owner - Carbonox
#83 Blue (2010) - neljack
#83 Silver (2011) - Chqr
#83 Either (2010 or 2011) -

Joe Gibbs Racing
Team Owner -
#11 (2010 or 2011) -
#18 (2010 or 2011) -
#20 (2010 or 2011) -
 
Last edited:
Looking forward to this 👍
 
Carb is JGR now, not RBR.
 
are those the nationwide teams or sprint cup teams?
 
Phoenix Racing (Stewart Ganassi Racing)
Team Owner - Furinkazen
#14 Old Spice (2010) - james6653
#14 Mobile 1 (2011) - TBC
#42 (2010 or 2011) - TBC
 
Thats right I'm back and I'm ready to play. No but seriously I'm glad to be back racing in the Nationwide series I hope to bring home the championship for Phoenix Racing.
 
Last edited:
JR Motorsports (Hendrick Motorsports)
Team Owner - RFLX_Niop
#24 (2010 or 2011) - Crazy_Bassist_83
#48 (2010 or 2011) - Smuffyatfcp
#88 (2010 or 2011) - TRYNOR88

Phoenix Racing (Stewart Ganassi Racing)
Team Owner - Furinkazen
#14 Old Spice (2010) - james6653
#14 Mobile 1 (2011) -
#42 (2010 or 2011) -

Roush Racing (Ford Racing)
Team Owner - MULE_9242
#43 Insignia (2010) - OwensRacing
#43 Best Buy (2011) -
#99 (2010 or 2011) - gokartman (part time)

RAB Racing (Team Red Bull)
Team Owner - RedPartyhat
#83 Blue (2010) -
#83 Silver (2011) -
#83 Either (2010 or 2011) -

Kyle Busch Motorsports (Joe Gibbs Racing)
Team Owner - Carbonox
#11 (2010 or 2011) -
#18 (2010 or 2011) -
#20 (2010 or 2011) -
Signed: neljack; Chqr
 
I'll admit I did totally forget that I owned a NW team as well. - PM's sent to a couple drivers. James has left Phoenix Racing.
 
Last edited:
I'll admit I did totally forget that I owned a NW team as well. - PM's sent to a couple drivers. James has left Phoenix Racing.

wait, didn't you just sign him :confused:
 
Got a few offer going in and out, I got confused :lol:

this whole drive/team owner stuff confuses the hell outa me! can we just do tank racing instead :p
 
this whole drive/team owner stuff confuses the hell outa me! can we just do tank racing instead :p

Don't worry about the Sprint Cup. The Sprint Cup's for noobs who don't know how to race properly. :sly:
 
Don't worry about the Sprint Cup. The Sprint Cup's for noobs who don't know how to race properly. :sly:

awesome, ima start my own NASCAR series, the marathon cup :sly:. im such a comedian :p
 
So, Kartman, you're with Roush even though we seemed to have a deal earlier on? :indiff:
 
kartman and I agreed to a deal last night. He said he couldn't make every race; I had a seat that I was looking for a parttimer specifically. Worked out perfectly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back