GTP Nascar Nationwide Preseason Thread | Spurgy wins on rims!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 725 comments
  • 38,108 views

What will we do for round 4?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's apparently unlikely I'll be able to use it in the season, I'll use it now :). Also, bump.


GTP Nascar Nationwide Series

Preseason Race #1

55 laps of Twin Ring Motegi Superspeedway


Green Flag: Saturday, July 21st, 12:30 PM EDT (4:30 PM UTC; 5:30 PM BST)
Room opens at 11:30 AM EDT​

-Since Team owners haven't been established yet, anyone may sign up, in any car they wish. This is simply a practice race to get used to the new specs, and new drivers.

- To sign up, QUOTE this post. REMOVE THE [*QUOTE] Tags Fill up the sign-up list, and post.

Code:
[GTP Username] (PSN Tag) - [20XX #XX]

1. MÜLE_9242 (MULE_9242) - 2011 #99
2. Chqr (Chqr) - 2011 #48
3. Cowboys965 (Cowboys965) - 2011 #18
4. Marco 3101 (Marco-fxx-3101) - TBD
5. rustyMercedes (FrasierCrane)-2010 #43
6. Litchi (GTP_Litchi) - 2010 #24
7. Stormtrooper217 (Stormtrooper2178) - 2011 #88
8. RedPartyHat (RedPartyhat) - 2010 #18
9. Gokartman78 (Gokartman) - 2011 #43
10. gorsad (gorsad) - 2010 #83
11. Trynor (TRYNOR88) - 2011 #14
12. nate11x (Nater_Racing21) - 2011 #20
13. Its Vanilla (itsvanilla) - 2011 #42
14.
15.
16.

Reserves:
1. Kenkwilinski (Crazy_bassist_83) - 2011 #24
2. Knelly (Knelly) - 2010 #18
3. TomMcD (Tom_97_COD) - 2011 #99
4. Niop (RFLX_Niop) - 2011 #14
5. MustangRyan (Droptop2001gt) - 2010 #20 GameStop
6.
7.
 
Unfortunately guys something's come up and I won't be able to attend Saturdays race, but I'll be there for the other ones.
 
gorsad
Unfortunately guys something's come up and I won't be able to attend Saturdays race, but I'll be there for the other ones.

alright, that's fine.
 
Subscribed. Plan to sign up after I get done gaming.
 
awesome. great to have you, Jeff.
 
In the poll, I actually voted for TRM but didn't know what TRM stood for so my vote's actually for the second one.
 
TRM = Twin Ring Motegi.
 
Can I change my car to the 2012 #43 please?

Thanks
 
DOH - 2010 please :banghead:
 
Still as a reserve, Knelly?
 
Please mate 👍
 
I seen Nurb GP/D and Seca in the schedule. That would be better (imo) to have High Speed Ring and Grand Valley East reverse. No?
 
Definately Litchi 👍
 
I seen Nurb GP/D and Seca in the schedule. That would be better (imo) to have High Speed Ring and Grand Valley East reverse. No?

Nah. Change makes things better around here.
 
I seen Nurb GP/D and Seca in the schedule. That would be better (imo) to have High Speed Ring and Grand Valley East reverse. No?
I didn't realize HSR wasn't on the schedule. But it should definitely be in there some how.
 
I really would like HSR too.
 
Since it's apparently unlikely I'll be able to use it in the season, I'll use it now :). Also, bump.

GTP Nascar Nationwide Series

Preseason Race #1

55 laps of Twin Ring Motegi Superspeedway

Green Flag: Saturday, July 21st, 12:30 PM EDT (4:30 PM UTC; 5:30 PM BST)
Room opens at 11:30 AM EDT

-Since Team owners haven't been established yet, anyone may sign up, in any car they wish. This is simply a practice race to get used to the new specs, and new drivers.

- To sign up, QUOTE this post. REMOVE THE [*QUOTE] Tags Fill up the sign-up list, and post.

[GTP Username] (PSN Tag) - [20XX #XX]

1. MÜLE_9242 (MULE_9242) - 2011 #99
2. Chqr (Chqr) - 2011 #48
3. Cowboys965 (Cowboys965) - 2011 #18
4. Marco 3101 (Marco-fxx-3101) - TBD
5. rustyMercedes (FrasierCrane)-2010 #43
6. Litchi (GTP_Litchi) - 2010 #24
7. Stormtrooper217 (Stormtrooper2178) - 2011 #88
8. RedPartyHat (RedPartyhat) - 2010 #18
9. Gokartman78 (Gokartman) - 2011 #43
10. gorsad (gorsad) - 2010 #83
11. Trynor (TRYNOR88) - 2011 #14
12. nate11x (Nater_Racing21) - 2011 #20
13. Its Vanilla (itsvanilla) - 2011 #42
14. OwensRacing(OwensRacing) - 2011 #83
15.
16.

Reserves:
1. Kenkwilinski (Crazy_bassist_83) - 2011 #24
2. Knelly (Knelly) - 2010 #18
3. TomMcD (Tom_97_COD) - 2011 #99
4. Niop (RFLX_Niop) - 2011 #14
5. MustangRyan (Droptop2001gt) - 2010 #20 GameStop
6.
7.
 
I didn't realize HSR wasn't on the schedule. But it should definitely be in there some how.

I agree, drop Nurb

I really would like HSR too.

HSR got swapped for Suzuka East, so that I could line it up with the Cup race at Suzuka East.

I originally was going to put it back as the replacement for the first SSRX race, but then decided on either Motegi road course, or Le mans.

I'm not dropping Nurb, for anything. HSR was just the odd man out.
 
GTP Nascar Nationwide Series

Preseason Race #1

55 laps of Twin Ring Motegi Superspeedway


Green Flag: Saturday, July 21st, 12:30 PM EDT (4:30 PM UTC; 5:30 PM BST)
Room opens at 11:30 AM EDT​

-Since Team owners haven't been established yet, anyone may sign up, in any car they wish. This is simply a practice race to get used to the new specs, and new drivers.

- To sign up, QUOTE this post. REMOVE THE [*QUOTE] Tags Fill up the sign-up list, and post.

[GTP Username] (PSN Tag) - [20XX #XX]

1. MÜLE_9242 (MULE_9242) - 2011 #99
2. Chqr (Chqr) - 2011 #48
3. Cowboys965 (Cowboys965) - 2011 #18
4. Marco 3101 (Marco-fxx-3101) - TBD
5. rustyMercedes (FrasierCrane)-2010 #43
6. Litchi (GTP_Litchi) - 2010 #24
7. Stormtrooper217 (Stormtrooper2178) - 2011 #88
8. RedPartyHat (RedPartyhat) - 2010 #18
9. Gokartman78 (Gokartman) - 2011 #43
10. Trynor (TRYNOR88) - 2011 #14
11. nate11x (Nater_Racing21) - 2011 #20
12. Its Vanilla (itsvanilla) - 2011 #42
13. OwensRacing(OwensRacing) - 2011 #83
14.
15.
16.

Reserves:
1. Kenkwilinski (Crazy_bassist_83) - 2011 #24
2. Knelly (Knelly) - 2010 #43
3. TomMcD (Tom_97_COD) - 2011 #99
4. Niop (RFLX_Niop) - 2011 #14
5. MustangRyan (Droptop2001gt) - 2010 #20 GameStop
6.
7.
 
I would like to have HSR too, but not as a replacement for the Nurburging race. We need new tracks as well as old ones. Maybe replace the race at Monza with a race at HSR?

For this season, I will be gone for the first and sixth races, both due to separate vacations. Just thought that I would remind everyone beforehand.
 
GTP JakobNascar88 PSN STR_JAKOB_15 2010 #83

I like to sign up for the preseason thats it I will be running in the trucks series to get experience
 
Opps
 
The IndyCar race at Motegi last night produced some of the closest, most exciting and generally the best racing we've ever had. Bodes well for you guys tonight, if I can't make it, have fun 👍
 
GTP Nascar Nationwide Series

Preseason Race #1

55 laps of Twin Ring Motegi Superspeedway


Green Flag: Saturday, July 21st, 12:30 PM EDT (4:30 PM UTC; 5:30 PM BST)
Room opens at 11:30 AM EDT​

-Since Team owners haven't been established yet, anyone may sign up, in any car they wish. This is simply a practice race to get used to the new specs, and new drivers.

- To sign up, QUOTE this post. REMOVE THE [*QUOTE] Tags Fill up the sign-up list, and post.

[GTP Username] (PSN Tag) - [20XX #XX]

1. MÜLE_9242 (MULE_9242) - 2011 #99
2. Chqr (Chqr) - 2011 #48
3. Cowboys965 (Cowboys965) - 2011 #18
4. Marco 3101 (Marco-fxx-3101) - TBD
5. rustyMercedes (FrasierCrane)-2010 #43
6. Litchi (GTP_Litchi) - 2010 #24
7. Stormtrooper217 (Stormtrooper2178) - 2011 #88
8. RedPartyHat (RedPartyhat) - 2010 #18
9. Gokartman78 (Gokartman) - 2011 #43
10. Trynor (TRYNOR88) - 2011 #14
11. nate11x (Nater_Racing21) - 2011 #20
12. Its Vanilla (itsvanilla) - 2011 #42
13. OwensRacing(OwensRacing) - 2011 #83
14. IforceV8 (iforcev8)- 2011 #83
15.
16.

Reserves:
1. Kenkwilinski (Crazy_bassist_83) - 2011 #24
2. Knelly (Knelly) - 2010 #43
3. TomMcD (Tom_97_COD) - 2011 #99
4. Niop (RFLX_Niop) - 2011 #14
5. MustangRyan (Droptop2001gt) - 2010 #20 GameStop
6.
7.
 
Room open!

1472-6399-8880-6895-6299
 
GTP Nascar Nationwide Series

Preseason Race #1

55 laps of Twin Ring Motegi Superspeedway


Green Flag: Saturday, July 21st, 12:30 PM EDT (4:30 PM UTC; 5:30 PM BST)
Room opens at 11:30 AM EDT​

-Since Team owners haven't been established yet, anyone may sign up, in any car they wish. This is simply a practice race to get used to the new specs, and new drivers.

- To sign up, QUOTE this post. REMOVE THE [*QUOTE] Tags Fill up the sign-up list, and post.

[GTP Username] (PSN Tag) - [20XX #XX]

1. MÜLE_9242 (MULE_9242) - 2011 #99
2. Chqr (Chqr) - 2011 #48
3. Cowboys965 (Cowboys965) - 2011 #18
4. Marco 3101 (Marco-fxx-3101) - TBD
5. rustyMercedes (FrasierCrane)-2010 #43
6. Litchi (GTP_Litchi) - 2010 #24
7. Stormtrooper217 (Stormtrooper2178) - 2011 #88
8. RedPartyHat (RedPartyhat) - 2010 #18
9. Gokartman78 (Gokartman) - 2011 #43
10. Trynor (TRYNOR88) - 2011 #14
11. nate11x (Nater_Racing21) - 2011 #20
12. Its Vanilla (itsvanilla) - 2011 #42
13. OwensRacing(OwensRacing) - 2011 #83
14. IforceV8 (iforcev8)- 2011 #83
15.
16.

Reserves:
1. Kenkwilinski (Crazy_bassist_83) - 2011 #24
2. Knelly (Knelly) - 2010 #43
3. TomMcD (Tom_97_COD) - 2011 #99
4. Niop (RFLX_Niop) - 2011 #14
5. MustangRyan (Droptop2001gt) - 2010 #20 GameStop
6. Furinkazen (Furinkazen) - 2011 #99
7.

50 /50 for me making it, I might be having an earlier tea today you see...
 
Quali starts at 10 past.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back