GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments
  • 100,749 views

Should we race at SSRX this season?

  • Yes

    Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

    Votes: 7 30.4%

  • Total voters
    23
  • Poll closed .
Gonna be a bit late for practice, but still 100% around today.
 
Popping for a shower. Lobby up in 45 minutes.

Any notifications send via GTP rather than PSN.
 
Rick Ware may be a bit late to the lobby as we'll be testing. Joe, I'll be on ASAP; just off for a shower.
 
Looking forward to the race tonight! :D
Hopefully there isn't a repeat of the connection issue I had last week. :0
 
Rick Ware may be a bit late to the lobby as we'll be testing. Joe, I'll be on ASAP; just off for a shower.

I don't think our test will take any more than 25 minutes. While I wait for you I'll test that other setup I mentioned in the PM.
 
I don't think our test will take any more than 25 minutes. While I wait for you I'll test that other setup I mentioned in the PM.

Yeah I know, may not be on till quarter to 6.
 
Thank you for waiting guys. Lobby is up.

Please reset your router, clear your cache, make sure your on nat 1 or 2 and enter.

it is in a public room as drop says lag is better here.

First lag test race is at 6:35pm GMT so would be great if everyone could turn up for that or either the second race at 6:40pm GMT.

Qualifying is at 6.45pm GMT.

---

Remember, it is the fastest lap that wins the pole point, not who starts on pole.

---

Please respect other drivers and use the lag test races to familiarise yourself with others.

---

Watching the stream is outlawed and will be punished. No useful information on their anyway as lap-times, tire wear and fuel usage features are all gone. Thanks, RFLX.

---

This race will not be won in the first 110 laps so don't try and be silly.
 
Last edited:
How do I find out if I am? :boggled:

Go to the xmb and do a connection test. It resets your router connection and shows your connection results.
 
Folks, if the lobby isn't full by the start of qualification. I will open the field to Sprint Cup and reserves so teams may run 4 cars. If a driver enters before qualification, you will be kicked. I will notify quali open here.
 
Sorry guys, my PS3 just froze because I was typing a message :0
 
I'll be back in the lounge in a couple of mins
 
I'm on standby if u need a full field
 
1 free spot for any SC or reserve driver.
 
ill be in the room in five minutes
 
ken, race starts in 3 minutes.
 
argh! 🤬
There was some major lag and then about 30 seconds later I got disconnected from the server!
 
I see Chqr just left. Was it disconnect?

EDIT: and TRYNDR!
 
All of the JR Motorsports drivers got disconnected. How's that for luck...
 
I lost the connection with the server :(
 
Big changes coming for next week. That is a given.
 
Big changes coming for next week. That is a given.

But one question i was lagging in the race?
 
But one question i was lagging in the race?

At the end of this race, I will announce the various investigations that are going to be held by the stewards in this series.
 
At the end of this race, I will announce the various investigations that are going to be held by the stewards in this series.

Ok then 👍

PS: Ford Racing / Rick Ware Racing once again i disappoint you guys :(
 
How many runners were there?
 
How many runners were there?

14 at start.

Jazza DCed first.

Chqr, Trynor and harrypayne DCed simultaneously.

Filipe DCed at around lap 40.
 
Rubbish unlucky guys.
 
Back