GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series // Season Report/Points // Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chqr
  • 1,868 comments
  • 100,741 views

Should we race at SSRX this season?

  • Yes

    Votes: 16 69.6%
  • No

    Votes: 7 30.4%

  • Total voters
    23
  • Poll closed .
I'm actually in the 1:02.3 with my Suzuka setup. Need to work a bit on my tune for catch a mid 1:01 ;)

Boy, I've got some work to do:grumpy:.
 
I may be unable to make the race on Sat cause of a soccer final. I should be home in time but celebrations may be in order and that could run past 7..

It's football, soccer is just a word created by Americans who think their football is the real one. :dopey:
 
It's football, soccer is just a word created by Americans who think their football is the real one. :dopey:

I think (just a guess) that 'soccer' is used in Ireland to differentiate it from Gaelic Football? NFL beats soccer anyday for me anyway :p
 
TomMcD
I think (just a guess) that 'soccer' is used in Ireland to differentiate it from Gaelic Football? NFL beats soccer anyday for me anyway :p

Exactly, anyway I should be back in time.

But if we win I may not be.. :dopey:
 
I wish everyone luck. I will not be able to make races for the remainder of the month, possibly longer due to work. I sincerely apologize to my team mates as I feel I have let them down.
 
No worries fastfox. Well'll get the job done.
 
Again I would like to mention I may be unable to make the race today. Leaving on half an hour for the football cup final. Won't be home till 6:30 at the least and if we win..... I'll be lucky to make sprint cup.
 
If needed (which I think I may be) i'm good to drive for Ford today 👍
 
I'm available for tonight's race after all so we should be good to go with Niop hosting.
 
I'm available for tonight's race after all so we should be good to go with Niop hosting.

I sent storm a pm earlier sayin he could race in place for you :lol: I will leave up to you two to figure out if he decides to join. :sly:
 
I sent storm a pm earlier sayin he could race in place for you :lol: I will leave up to you two to figure out if he decides to join. :sly:

He accepted? Cool. :)

I'm pmed him saying he's in the #48 guaranteed for tonight's race and for points for RCR.

I'll be snooping around in the lobby, perhaps watching or providing some commentary or something epic.

Don't worry, its all good. I want to see what he does as much as you do, Crazy.
 
Anyone else getting horrendous tire wear?
 
If anyone wants to drive the #11 today for FastFox, feel free.
 
Can I just pull anybody at random in to drive for Ford today if I want? It's just Joe can't make it, neither can James, JT hasn't been on GTP for about 2 weeks and haven't had a reply from Racefan as of yet.
 
No sign of RFLX so I'm asking Tom if he can host.

Lobby up in a few hopefully.
 
Lobby is up. Public lobby. Tom is hosting. See you there.
 
Sorry guys, my truck is in the shop and I can't find a ride home.
 
Heum what's the room number please?
 
Niop
Sorry guys, my truck is in the shop and I can't find a ride home.

I'll pick you up but might take a while.

Appreciate that doesn't help you on the slightest, sorry.
 
Knelly
I'll pick you up but might take a while.

Appreciate that doesn't help you on the slightest, sorry.

I'm waiting, step on it. Lol
 
1472-4710-9995-5395-4028
 
Looking like a small grid again, but I shouldn't fall into despair yet... ^^
 
C'mon guys, hop in. Spots left to fill, 9 in the room.
 
Okay just home. Getting on now.
 
Wish I could as I believe we are down in team members, but the missus has just pit Titanic on.

It's a short film .... Right?
 
Pace Lap.
Double File Start
Stay in Grid Position.
Start/Finish Line is Green.

I will shout Green on mic.
 
Knelly
Wish I could as I believe we are down in team members, but the missus has just pit Titanic on.

It's a short film .... Right?
:lol:

I was planning on running, with Dave not being there. But no dice.
 
Back