GTP Nascar Nationwide Series | Series Champion: OwensRacing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 1,521 comments
  • 78,003 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good writeup Mule.
 
Really looking forward to tonight. Bring it JRM.
 
Room open:

1472-6118-4259-7710-9002
 
Good luck, KBM! I'll join as a spectator later if I can :dopey:
 
I will if there's room as well. Good luck Phoenix!!!!
 
No idea where D4ve is.

Good Luck RAB :)
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Niop
I'll have it up in a few minutes. Quali is just starting.

Edit: Stream up now, link in my sig.

Nice 👍
 
Which team is Litchi racing for?
 
___
 
Quali is over, tire noise glitch means we need a new room. Furi stop being wrong.

Mustard, Owens, Grinols, Spurgy, Trynor

1472-6681-3759-3057-4362
 
MÜLE_9242;7531328
Quali is over, tire noise glitch means we need a new room. Furi stop being wrong.

Mustard, Owens, Grinols, Spurgy, Trynor

1472-6681-3759-3057-4362

Ok ok... my bad...
 
Frauser disconnected during Quali. will get points for last if he doesn't come back.
 
Im trying to get in, just came back online
 
Niop's going crazy with that cursor at least as I see it. :dopey:
 
RPH just entered room as race started, they said you would get points for 16th place.
 
Go Cowboys!!!

What the hell happened to the others? Did Trynor collect neljack? :irked:
 
Grinols wins again! Mustard 2nd, Owens 3rd.
 
PM me with any incidents, guys.
 
Red Bull is on fire. It was fun watching the race. Congrats on the win Grinols. Another tough day for JRM.
 
How did Vanilla and Spurgy do?
 
I think Spurgy got up to 4th late on fresh tires.
 
Good day for Roush. Dragon done better than the result showed. Just had to take an extra pitstop after a spin.

A couple of people were overly aggressive I think, but oh well. I'll have results up tonight.
 
Qualifying:

mai4gp.jpg


Unofficial race results:

2i12ziq.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back