GTP Nascar Nationwide Series | Series Champion: OwensRacing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 1,521 comments
  • 78,003 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nationwide is on your side.
 
Am I driving the Blue car or the silver?
 
Silver, according to what I got from RPH.
 
Conbon14 will be at Phoenix Racing in the 2011 #14 in place of FrasierCrane for Daytona. A driver may be required for the 2010 #14 as well, news will follow as soon as we have it.
 
Last edited:
Conbon14 will be at Phoenix Racing in the 2011 #14 in place of FrasierCrane for Daytona. A driver may be required for the 2010 #14 as well, news will follow as soon as we have it.

Sorry but I keep thinking this when I read that post:

That name reminds me of Bizarro Superman. Anyone ever see the Seinfield where Eileen hangs out with Bizarro-Jerry, Bizarro-George & Bizzaro-Kramer?:lol:

Conbon = Bizarro Carbon 💡

What's next?
 
As far as my entries go, I'll hopefully be able to use Litchi or Mudd in Daytona. I have to say this openly, but I don't wish to run James in this field because of his extremely erratic driving in Trucks which is far from what I hope to see. I personally don't feel like doing this track, because the day I don't get victimized in a crash on that track... it'll never come.
 
Just wondering how many laps are you all getting on tyres at daytona?:-)
 
Aim to get 40 for this weeks race 👍
 
Yep it's important to get 40 laps on your tires. I'm sure that's everyones plan.
 
Race day.

Are your bodies ready?
 
MÜLE_9242;7502778
Race day.

Are your bodies ready?

yep, i went to bed early today , got into bet at 3:30 👍
 
gokartman78
yep, i went to bed early today , got into bet at 3:30 👍

Your a fool.

I was 4:15..
 
I'm just now going to bed. :)
 
gokartman78
lol, you win :lol:, I can't stay up that late :p

It's only like 3:45 there kartman ;)
 
What time is green flag?
 
OP o'clock.
 
So race starts at 5:30 bst or is that when the room opens??
 
whats the point in making an OP if people aren't going to read it?

Room opens in 20 minutes.
 
Akmuq is in place of Spurgy.
 
Good luck all, no sillys now ;).

Edit: Btw I stayed up till 7:20 am ish :dopey:.
 
Good luck all, no sillys now ;).

Edit: Btw I stayed up till 7:20 am ish :dopey:.

okay, paul beats us all :(

just resetting my router. an appalling result.
2126871364.png
 
Last edited:
When is the race starting?
 
When is the race starting?



Room opens in about 10 minutes and an hour after that the race starts.
 
Last edited:
better than mine :p
 
So race starts at 5:30
 
okay, paul beats us all :(

just resetting my router. an appalling result.
2126871364.png

Surely you can't race with that mate, that's impossible :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back