GTP Nascar Nationwide Series - Series Champion: Spurgy 777

  • Thread starter Thread starter Müle
  • 578 comments
  • 30,316 views

Which tire compound do you want to use for the season?


  • Total voters
    21
  • Poll closed .
Knelly
Your room only holds 7

It wouldn't be in Sam's room anyway, too much lag. Turnout is disappointing either way.
 
so that's 10? you will leave at TOCA time, as will neljack and spurgy and chris. I make that about 6 finishers provided no-one disconnects/quits...

Well I am leaving at TOCA time (7pm) , Chris doesn't need to leave until 7.45pm. Jammy with us as well.
 
Gokartman - you've maxed out on friends so I can't add you. Neljack, spurgy and Joe aren't showing as in a room so I can't access.
 
I can host but would have to leave at 7pm...
 
Gokartman - you've maxed out on friends so I can't add you. Neljack, spurgy and Joe aren't showing as in a room so I can't access.

RPH is now hosting. We will see how many we have in that room and then we will decide on if we race or not
 
On way 👍
 
1472-6399-8966-5889-3364 is the room number
 
ps3 just froze, on my way
 
Now I've gotten the DC syndrome
 
FFS. What now?
 
I say just forget the race this week, some of us will have to go to TOCA before the race ends anyway :(
 
Well. Here we go.
 
I'm clearly a terrible person. Can't even wake up in time for my own race. :/
 
MÜLE_9242;8130502
I'm clearly a terrible person. Can't even wake up in time for my own race. :/

New alarm clock needed :lol:

They did wait till past 6.
 
Stupid. Totally stupid. (Not you MULE... what happened to me)
 
No, it worked. I just shut it off then went right back to sleep.
 
MÜLE_9242;8130523
No, it worked. I just shut it off then went right back to sleep.

:lol:
 
I was gonna let Ganon run our third car, too but never got around to replying to his PM :(
 
MÜLE_9242;8130544
I was gonna let Ganon run our third car, too but never got around to replying to his PM :(

Ganon hopped in a #24. We did no quali, damage was not set, and just raced. Not a clue if this counts for points really.
 
No offense, Furi, but I really wish TOCA didn't exist. That way I could start the race at this time and it would be much better.

I also think we need to set up an official backup host, in case this happens again. As for now, the race is official, but there will be no pole point, since qualifying didn't happen.
 
MÜLE_9242;8130598
No offense, Furi, but I really wish TOCA didn't exist. That way I could start the race at this time and it would be much better.

I also think we need to set up an official backup host, in case this happens again. As for now, the race is official, but there will be no pole point, since qualifying didn't happen.

I could say same :rolleyes:... And I think we all agreed we need a back up host.
 
Perfect timing Joe, well done mate.

Good race guys, unlucky Gibbs.

3rd, 4th and 7th isn't the end of the world.
 
At least now I hope there are no such people around who would be surprised at me having never finished higher than 4th in a SC race.
 
That was fun, nice win freight train :lol:
 
At least now I hope there are no such people around who would be surprised at me having never finished higher than 4th in a SC race.

People who set their gears to top out @ 192MPH even though I told you what gear you should set it to tend to finish below 4th position, Carb.
 
I need someone with the replay to count laps and tell me when everyone DC'd please.
 
Back