GTP NASCAR Truck Series General Discussion / POLL UP

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 248 comments
  • 13,640 views

Chevy Spec Series

  • Chevrolet Silverado One-Make?

    Votes: 11 84.6%
  • 4 not 100% equal trucks

    Votes: 2 15.4%

  • Total voters
    13
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :banghead:
 
It sounds like a proper oval racer not a lawnmower.
 
I think Drop was more pointing to the fact that you said 'I agree' to his proposition then completely disregarded it :lol:
 
I think Drop was more pointing to the fact that you said 'I agree' to his proposition then completely disregarded it :lol:

bullseye.jpg
 
Right-oh. Full racing exhausts @750hp guys?
 
I dont mind Im happy with whatever everyone else wants :)
 
I wouldn't mind less power like Chqr suggested actually.
 
750hp with racing exhausts then. OP update incoming.
 
TomMcD
I wouldn't mind less power like Chqr suggested actually.

No discussion then? Okay..
 
Not 800hp as I had before. 750 is a decent amount.
 
If you say so, these are pretty unstable at 200mph though.
 
If you say so, these are pretty unstable at 200mph though.

If I was in charge we'd be on Comfort Softs so count yourself lucky.:lol:
 
925bhp supercharged Silverados with comfort hard tires running at nothing but technical road courses. Who's in?
 
That's be fine, my driving prowess isn't the issue, it's everyone else's in a pack ;)
 
925bhp supercharged Silverados with comfort hard tires running at nothing but technical road courses. Who's in?

Me, you can all start fighting for second place right now.
 
Me, you can all start fighting for second place right now.

Make that 3rd, 2nd place is my duty, jesssh.
 
Make me 1st actually :p
 
:lol:

hahaha well at least we have a stable regs set now.
 
And it only took a week of consistent nagging, we have a new record!

Guys, we better start going on about replacing Furi's Martinsville with Joe's right now; it could be months before a decision is made.
 
And it only took a week of consistent nagging, we have a new record!

Guys, we better start going on about replacing Furi's Martinsville with Joe's right now; it could be months before a decision is made.

That track is just asking for troubling dive bombs :sick:
 
Not gonna lie Furi...Joe's is really good to be fair :lol:
 
Furinkazen
That track is just asking for troubling dive bombs :sick:

And your's isn't? Monster is even worse.

And it's left turning, which none of your's are; automatic win.
 
And your's isn't? Monster is even worse.

And it's left turning, which none of your's are; automatic win.

:lol: Can;t argue with that bit. :lol:
 
Furinkazen
That track is just asking for troubling dive bombs :sick:

Dive bombers will be dive bombers, wherever you are. Probably a hell of a lot of it Motegi right now anyway.
 
Well I do know nearly every racer in this so... perhaps things will get better than I think..
 
Dive bombers will be dive bombers, wherever you are. Probably a hell of a lot of it Motegi right now anyway.

When were you watching me race at Motegi?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back