GTP NASCAR Truck Series S2 - Droptop2001gt Champion!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 495 comments

The Draft - Low or High?

• Low!

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • High!

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
trucklogo450.jpg

NascarLogo.jpg

img.php
[/IMG]

Welcome to Season 2 of the NASCAR Trucks Series! Season 1 saw a huge battle between 200 mph Trucks at Daytona and a variety for other tracks. This season see's a big change - 1 vehicle - and a new track sure to test everyone!

superspeedwaydaytona2v.jpg

RULES / REGULATIONS:

~Race room opens in my lounge at 7pm British time, and Qualification Race starts at 7.20 approximately. Then there is a 10 minute gap to the feature, which is a reverse grid event.

~Mics are on Medium / high quality - it is strongly advised you have a mic as this helps communications with other drivers.

~Grip Reduction Real

~Damage limited

~No cautions - make a mistake and you pay for it.

~Fuel Use & Tyre Wear on with exceptions (detailed above).

~Draft low

~The only allowed vehicle is the Ford F150 SVT Lightning.

~No tuning restrictions - Just Racing Hard Tyres - everything else is maxed out!!!

superspeedwaydaytona3j.jpg

~SCHEDULE
1 - Ford F-150 @ Daytona / Daytona Superspeedway / 10 & 60 laps
2 - Goodyear 100 / Indianapolis Superspeedway / 8 & 40 laps
3 - Monster Energy 100 / Monster Raceway (Created 0.36 mile Tokyo Bay Track) / 15 & 100 laps
4 - GM Fuel Flex 100 / High Speed Ring / 5 & 25 laps
5 - LUCAS Pro Oil 125 / Indianapolis Superspeedway / 10 & 50 laps
6 - Firecracker 200 / Daytona Superspeedway / 10 & 80 laps

~PTS SYSTEM
1 pt for winning quali race.
Races - 16-15-14-13-12-11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1.

~FINAL CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS STANDINGS
HuCqC.png

Last edited:
BTW, would people be more motivated to battle even for worse positions in the quali race if it had its own points system as well? Like the sprint races in that IROC series :)

BTW, would people be more motivated to battle even for worse positions in the quali race if it had its own points system as well? Like the sprint races in that IROC series :)

As opposed to IROC, where it is reversed grid, the Trucks race 1 will be the grid for the feature. No-one will be allowed to head to track between the races.

Sure, I'm in. Dinner may intervene a couple of times though, like last race.

Just had an image of you pulling out of a very close leading battle halfway through the last lap because of dinner...

Wasn't too far off in Toca race 1 yesterday. Was fighting for the lead when the call came.

Also, does this series need a Safety Car? ;)

Wasn't too far off in Toca race 1 yesterday. Was fighting for the lead when the call came.

Also, does this series need a Safety Car? ;)

No cautions. This alone always ensures people don't drive like idiots.

Sign me up please :-)

Just to back Bashman up, Furi, I know what you're thinking but trust me Bashman's driving skills have improved a lot. Just ask Gedi and JB. 👍

No cautions. This alone always ensures people don't drive like idiots.

Rolling start instead of the spaced out ones we get by default? and High Speed Ring and the custom track. Oh, and I'm in.:)

Any chance of having realistic slipstream, no point setting up your car to be drafted past by a guy with no setup on the final lap.:indiff:

Sorry, I am going to unregister myself from this. I'm in too many racing series' right now.

Will be game for TOCA S4 though.

Just to back Bashman up, Furi, I know what you're thinking but trust me Bashman's driving skills have improved a lot. Just ask Gedi and JB. 👍

I trust him on road courses depite not racing him since he was kicked out of the V8's but is he good with the ovals? Some of the cleanest people I race with can cause havoc on a oval.

akmuq, I'll challenge you now... :sly: Since we got the same cars, I'm no longer gonna serve as a backmarker, and will go for beating my rival in the championship :)

akmuq, I'll challenge you now... :sly: Since we got the same cars, I'm no longer gonna serve as a backmarker, and will go for beating my rival in the championship :)

Well, I'm bringing back my 'If I win I get 1,000,000 points but no-one else does if they win' rule for the races after the main event.:sly:

Well, I'm bringing back my 'If I win I get 1,000,000 points but no-one else does if they win' rule for the races after the main event.:sly:

You won't win, so you can't use your rule to an advantage ;)

You won't win, so you can't use your rule to an advantage ;)

No, remember my enforcing of the rule last season at HSR Wet?:lol: Lapping Crazy_Bass who was going about 40 MPH sideways in 6th gear, had no grip for half a lap.:lol:

I know this probably has already been sorted, but Id like to suggest it anyway, would Laguna Seca be a good addition to the caldendar? :P

I know this probably has already been sorted, but Id like to suggest it anyway, would Laguna Seca be a good addition to the caldendar? :P

It was ruled out last season cause the trucks weren't good on it, but I suspect the Ford would be just fine.

Ill join this :)👍:sly:

Gold Chrome Lightning, IN.

Sign me up please :-)

Welcome!

Rolling start instead of the spaced out ones we get by default? and High Speed Ring and the custom track. Oh, and I'm in.:)

High Speed Ring standing start, Tokyo Bay Kart track standing start and no fuel use / tyre wear... RFLX and Knelly had a play on it yesterday night, it's chaotic...

Any chance of having realistic slipstream, no point setting up your car to be drafted past by a guy with no setup on the final lap.:indiff:

Poll up in OP.

Sorry, I am going to unregister myself from this. I'm in too many racing series' right now.

Will be game for TOCA S4 though.

No worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back