GTP on Google+

  • Thread starter Thread starter Doncowleone
  • 12 comments
  • 986 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
634
Messages
PM Me and ask
Is there a GTP google+ circle yet? I finally got an invite.
 
What are you talking about?
 
First off - This isn't a GT5 question.

Secondly - I don't think there is and we should get one set up. I received my invite from a fellow GTP member 👍




PS - I reported the thread. A mod will surely move this conversation to the proper location (maybe Help Desk?).
 
Last edited:
Again what is it?
 
Ok, this may be handy.
 
Google's new social networking service.
 
First off - This isn't a GT5 question.

Secondly - I don't think there is and we should get one set up. I received my invite from a fellow GTP member 👍




PS - I reported the thread. A mod will surely move this conversation to the proper location (maybe Help Desk?).

I suppose I should have asked if any other GT5 people are on Google+, then again I could have just sent messages to all those on my friends list and asked if they want an invite.:indiff:
 
Not another social networking service, for G*ds sake!!

What happened to Pubs???
 
That's what is seems to be, ok time to close this one.
 
It seems a little more organized than Facebook. I really like the Circles feature. You can post up a status that is only viewable by certain Circles - and people can be in multiple Circles. The same goes for your feed. You can set it to only have the statuses of whichever Circle you'd like to read about at that moment.

I also like that it's connected to your Google Account. You gmail is right there. Google+ is right there on the google.com homepage when you log in. It's nice to not have it on a seperate site. I do all of my web browsing through Google Chrome and get all of my e-mail from gmail - so now all three are sync'd up nice and tidy. 👍
 
Not a GT5 question.

Hence, doesn't belong in this subforum.

If you can't be bothered to search for the proper place to put the question, I can't be bothered to move this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back