GTP ORB Vintage Sports Car Series | Next Race Thursday @ 9pm

  • Thread starter Thread starter JLawrence
  • 600 comments
  • 29,148 views
Anytime in the week is a no go for me. So Sunday, any time in the afternoon.
 
ANY day after 5pm pacific (8pm eastern). Except for Sunday which I'm in another series.
 
Thursday at 9pm cdt looks good for me
 
In order of preference: Wed,Thur,Mon.
Time: 9:00 EST Race Start so west coast and central won't be starting too early hopefully.
 
Ok, how about this, Thursday nights at TBD time?
Thursday seems about the best for me as well.

Peter, is there any way you could convince your parents to give you an hour then?
 
JLawrence
Ok, how about this, Thursday nights at TBD time?
Thursday seems about the best for me as well.

Peter, is there any way you could convince your parents to give you an hour then?

That works
 
Thursday sounds ok to me too, I don't have anything recording that night so i can just fire up the DVR to record the shows I'll miss
 
I'm liking Thursday.
 
You know Thursday is good for me. So, resume tomorrow or wait another week?
 
Can we start next week? My Friday night series is racing Thursday this week.
Thanks.
 
I was thinking next week would work, so nc you're in luck.
What about a time?
 
How about 9:00PM lobby open, race start @9:30PM EST.
 
Ok so starting next week Thursday 9:00pm is that correct?
 
Yes,
Race is Thursday at 9pm at Nurburg GP/F
 
Remember,race tomorrow @9
 
I'll be at tonight's race but I might miss next week because I'll be moving.
 
Friend of mine got hitby a car. Wont make it on time for sure, if tonight at all.
Go ahead and run the race if you want else I'm gonna go ahead and knock this on off the schedule
 
Damned that's awful! Hope you buddy's ok. I won't race then, I'd rather wait for you next week.
 
Ouch. Hope your friend is ok and it's not serious.

I went ahead and did the race. I was the only one there, and I won. Go ahead and mark it.

I'm kidding of course. Look forward to next week. L46 is getting dusty.
 
Friend of mine got hitby a car. Wont make it on time for sure, if tonight at all.
Go ahead and run the race if you want else I'm gonna go ahead and knock this on off the schedule

Are we gonna run Nurb GP or Indy RC thursday?
 
I might not be able to join anymore? Not to sure, I will see what happens.
 
Ok so here's the deal with me for this week. Thursday is moving day but I plan on having the PS3 and TV hooked up in time for racing, especially since I won't have TV until Saturday.
 
JL,
Are we still on for tomorrow night?
Nurb or Indy?

Thanks.
 
In order to possibly finish this season before next year :crazy:
I'm gonna knock Nurburg GP off the schedule and move on to Indy tomorrow night.


On a side note, that 2.0 update has managed to make my poor little Datsun almost undriveable.
 
I wanted to race at Gold Cup so bad this year, but my college schedule won't permit it. I'm really hoping they move it back to the June date now that Harvey Siegel and Connie Nyholm are back in charge of the event.
 
Lobby will be up in approx. two hours
 
Sorry guys, my six-month-old just didn't approve of me racing tonight for some reason. She usually falls right to sleep watching Gran Turismo, but I think those teeth coming in are making her cranky. :(
 
Back