GTP Rolex | Season 5 | Complete! Help Plan!

Yup as we would do normally đź‘Ť.
I thought as much. I was in the same boat as everyone behind FH and Ant, because I saw there was caution, I was trying to catch up to them but they weren't stopping.

Well this is what I have ingrained in my mind:

~ Two caution calls - caution in effect: No overtaking. No pitting until noted.
~ DP Leader finishes lap then slows; rest of field catches up.
~ GT waits for "wave around" call, where necessary, and go around the track.
~ Pits open, pitting IS optional.
~ GT catches up again. Single File, 60 mph. DP and GT make space, if necessary, to reduce incident risk on restart.
~ Green Lap call: 60 mph upto the line.
~ Race starts when respective leader crosses start/finish (chequered) line.

Will appear later in the season time permitting in the RPM DP đź‘Ť

Awesome!

Kind of want to get the GT draft going.

And that's pretty much spot on storm. Mind if I add it to the OP

Minus the DP races to line part

Last edited:
Very interesting season, loving the addition of tracks. My bad for the miscommunication for the caution yesterday. Will try my best not to repeat that again. xD

Very interesting season, loving the addition of tracks. My bad for the miscommunication for the caution yesterday. Will try my best not to repeat that again. xD

You're good. I think the leaders were battling too hard and weren't paying attention! :sly:

Well the corvette was challenging but mainly because my brake bias was wrong, and I've never driven a road car without ABS, so I'll stick with it. I am off put by the fact that I cant choose which wing to use. I would really like to choose the wing rather than use the pictured one.

BTW, next time the GTs should really start closer to the DPs. I was lapped on perhaps lap 2, or lap 3. It was quite awkward because I'd just crashed and was trying to catch back up. At first I thought that maybe we'd started ahead of DP but then I looked and I was in last. :(

Well the corvette was challenging but mainly because my brake bias was wrong, and I've never driven a road car without ABS, so I'll stick with it. I am off put by the fact that I cant choose which wing to use. I would really like to choose the wing rather than use the pictured one.

BTW, next time the GTs should really start closer to the DPs. I was lapped on perhaps lap 2, or lap 3. It was quite awkward because I'd just crashed and was trying to catch back up. At first I thought that maybe we'd started ahead of DP but then I looked and I was in last. :(

The corvette only has the wing and the spoiler I thought?

And yea, GT needs to start closer. We lapped you guys on lap 4.

And storm is up in the draft.

GT normally does, it's just that when the lead car doesn't pay attention or gives too much room, it's bound to happen.

Too many were rolling around at 36mph messaging times so by half a lap around the pace lap the DPs were gone. I did my best to bunch the GT field thereafter, if I had of stayed on the rear of the DPs I doubt that the other GTs would have caught up.

Lesson here, know your place before we start.

The corvette only has the wing and the spoiler I thought?

And yea, GT needs to start closer. We lapped you guys on lap 4.

And storm is up in the draft.
The corvette has 2 different rear wings to choose from, a small nascar style one in the cars body color or a large FIA GT style one. I'd like to choose from race to race just based on style (they both seemed to give the same PP so no speed difference).

The point is it runs with the FIA style wing in Rolex.. The little one would look silly in this series.

No I figured it out but was enjoying the rest of that video :P.

Well not the cat or dog left the snake, so pretty easy really ;).

Hopefully Damus "snake" fairs better than the one in the clip though... :lol:

Back