GTP staff application

  • Thread starter Thread starter sems4arsenal
  • 26 comments
  • 2,525 views

sems4arsenal

Nissan Sunny FTW
Premium
Messages
15,537
Egypt
Cairo, Egypt
Messages
GTP_SEMS
Question is mainly to @Jordan but any mod/writer could answer as well, one article that was posted showed that there was a need for more help managing the site, I followed the link to send an e-mail, but was wondering if there is more to do or, if there is any other way to offer help?

Merry Christmas as well :cheers:
 
Nope, that's all there is to do. :) We'll address the applicants once things calm down after the holiday season.
 
Nope, that's all there is to do. :) We'll address the applicants once things calm down after the holiday season.

Thanks for the reply, noted :cheers:
@sems4arsenal - It's an 'The Apprentice' like reality show where we all judge you quietly.

:p

Do all possible candidates fight it till the death after you pick'em? :lol:
 
I'd probably be a rubbish staff member.
 
I am always here.
Not posting but I am always here.
Just because I don't do much online racing or any of that.
Can I submit or be one? Please? @Jordan
I know @TB would vouch for me. :) :lol:
 
You can now apply to be a mod?:odd:
 
Just to be clear, we are accepting applications for contributing writers, not forum moderators. If you love to write and keep up with the latest sim racing and automotive news, apply here.
 
Last edited:
If I submit my application they'd look at it and laugh then put it down, pick it back up and start laughing again :lol:


I'd probably be banned for applying. :lol:
 
It was my impression that the best way to be eliminated from consideration for a staff member was to ask for the job.
So Jordan telling us to send a message is a trap?
 
So Jordan telling us to send a message is a trap?
No. You send in an application to be apart of the writing team, not the moderation staff. BobK loosely worded that, and I am sure was only talking about moderation staff, not the writing team/staff.
 
No. You send in an application to be apart of the writing team, not the moderation staff. BobK loosely worded that, and I am sure was only talking about moderation staff, not the writing team/staff.
I know that.
 
Guess I didn't make it then. :(


Because they know I do articles for free without any special title. :lol:


Anyway enjoy to those who recently became a writer. :cheers:
 
Guess I didn't make it then. :(


Because they know I do articles for free without any special title. :lol:

No, you weren't accepted because I.O.U.'s are not a valid form of payment. How many times do you have to be told this? :confused:
 
Back