• 389 comments
United States
LMSCorvetteGT2's Mom's House
GTP_LancerEvo7
picture.php

The Gran Turismo Motorsports Association Presents:

n0UiSN9.jpg

Introduction
GTMSA's SuperGT has gone for 10 seasons across two games. This eleventh season will be the final one on GT5, and to celebrate, we're going on a world tour! We'll visit five countries on three continents, where drivers will have to face many challenges, including rain, night racing, and the Nürburgring Nordschliefe. The season will end with a 4 race series in Japan, concluding on the streets of Tokyo in a Gran Turismo classic endurance race! Come join us for the thrills, spills, and the chance to join the list of champions of one of GTP's longest running series!

Race Procedure
  • Room Type: Private Lounge (GTP_LancerEvo7)
  • Qualifying Format: Pre-Race Hotlaps
  • Qualifying Length: 10 minutes, 30 minutes @ Le Mans and Nurburgring
  • Qualifying Tires: Racing Soft, Intermediate, or Rain
  • Race Format: Single Race
  • Race Distance: 100 - 325 km
  • Race Tires: Racing Hard, Medium, Intermediate, or Rain
Race Start Procedure: Before each race, we will run a formation lap. Both classes will start together, by overall qualifying order. As the race starts, stay in your grid spot. The starting order will be typed into the chat box. Once this is done, the polesitter may lead the field at 60 mph / 100 km/h for one lap.

When the field comes back around, drivers will get in a double file line. The polesitter may choose which line they would like to start in. This will only affect the first two cars.

The polesitter may begin to accelerate at any point between pit entrance and the start/finish line. You are free to race as soon as the polesitter begins to accelerate.

Nürburgring Start Procedure: At the beginning of the race, all drivers will immediately turn around and drive to the Nordschliefe's back straight. We will turn around and line up, then begin at pace lap speed. Once the field makes it onto the GP front straight, the race will begin as if we had done a full pace lap.

When being lapped, you are to hold your racing line. The faster car will find their way around.

Aborted Start Procedure:In the event of any issues during the rolling start, for example, a car receiving damage or a driver disconnecting, a steward will type 'abort start' in the GT5 chat. At this point, all drivers will exit the race. The race distance will be set to the correct distance, all drivers will line up on the track in qualifying order, and the race will be restarted with a standing start. If drivers are lined up correctly on-track, GT5 will start everyone in the correct order. If the lineup is not correct, the standing start will also be aborted and the procedure repeated.

Racing Regulations
  • GTP's OLR applies.
  • In the event that the below rules conflict with the OLR, assume the rules below to be correct.
  • Cars must be run to the specifications given by GTMSA.
  • You must keep 4 tires on hard surfaces and 2 tires between the white lines on the edges of the track. In corners you may have two tires on rumble strips as long as all 4 tires remain on a hard surface.
  • You may change lanes twice to defend your position.
  • TCS, ASM, and ABS are allowed. SRF, Active Steering, and Driving Line are not.
  • Room Settings:
    • Damage: Heavy
    • Visual Damage: Off
    • Draft: Weak
    • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Real
    • Tire Wear: Normal

Incidents
  • To report an incident, send a PM on GTPlanet to myself (LancerEvo7) or another GTMSA official, stating the race, lap, turn, and drivers involved.
  • Do NOT use the in-game chat function to talk about incidents.
  • GTMSA officials will review the incident and apply penalties if necessary.
  • If you are deemed to be at fault for an incident, the following penalties will be applied depending on the severity of the incident:
    1. First Offense: Warning
    2. Second Offense: 30 Second Penalty added to finish
    3. Third Offense: Disqualification from one race
    4. Fourth Offense: Suspension for remainder of season
  • Stewards may also impose other penalties at their discretion.

Car List & Regulations​
GT500
The following cars are allowed entry:
  • Honda ARTA NSX (SUPER GT) '06
  • Honda EPSON NSX (SUPER GT) '08
  • Honda RAYBRIG NSX (SUPER GT) '06
  • Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (SUPER GT) '06
  • Honda weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) '10
  • Lexus BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 (SUPER GT) '06
  • Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 (SUPER GT) '08
  • Lexus ENEOS SC430 (SUPER GT) '08
  • Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 (SUPER GT) '08
  • Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
  • Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
  • Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
  • Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
  • Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R (SUPER GT) '08
  • Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z (SUPER GT) '06
  • Toyota Yellowhat YMS Supra (JGTC) ’05

All cars are allowed Oil Change, Car Wash, and Chassis Reinforcement. No other parts may be bought. You may adjust any part that comes with the car.
Due to the large number of cars, there is a limit of one entry per car.

GT300
The following cars are allowed entry:
  • Autobacs ARTA Garaiya (SUPER GT) '08
  • Lexus Weds Sport IS350 (SUPER GT) '08
  • RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 (SUPER GT) '06
  • Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA (SUPER GT) '08

The Lexus IS350 is allowed Engine Upgrade Stage 3. All cars are allowed Oil Change, Car Wash, and Chassis Reinforcement. No other parts may be bought. You may adjust any part that comes with the car.

There is no limit to the number of entries per car.

Points & Success Ballast

2nd: 20
3rd: 15
4th: 10
5th: 8
6th: 6
7th: 4
8th: 2
DNF: Last Place Points
DNS: 1/2 Last Place Points
DSQ: 0 Points

1 bonus point will be given to the polesitter and to the fastest race lap in each class. GT300 drivers will receive 1 bonus point for every GT500 they finish ahead of in overall classification.

Ballast:
1st: +25kg
2nd: +15kg
3rd: +5kg
4th: No Change
5th: -5kg*
6th: -10kg*
7th: -15kg*
8th: -20kg*
DNF: No Change
DNS: No Change
DSQ: +50kg

*If applicable.

Schedule

Round 1: Paul Revere 250k - Daytona Road Course
jeGkHHK.jpg

Sunday, July 14, 17:30 EDT

Round 2: 3º 24 Tours du Mans
PCRrfLw.jpg

Sunday, July 21, 17:30 EDT
Joint event with GTPLMS

Round 3: Madrid 100km - Madrid Reverse
3nEkjJO.jpg

Sunday, August 4, 17:30 EDT

Round 4: ADAC Nürburgring 250km - Nürburgring 24H
rC72ppd.jpg

Sunday, August 11, 17:30 EDT

Round 5: Monza 150km
rQ0Zcp2.jpg

Sunday, August 18, 17:30 EDT

Round 6: Toyota 100km - Fuji Speedway GT
ghp8QB0.jpg

Sunday, August 25, 17:30 EDT

Round 7: Honda 150km - Motegi Full Course
WECtBZC.jpg

Sunday, September 1, 17:30 EDT

Round 8: Autobacs 200km
3dMZSYF.jpg

Sunday, September 8, 17:30 EDT

Round 9: Polyphony Digital Tokyo 300km
KVTBlE8.jpg

Sunday, September 15, 17:30 EDT

View the start time in your time zone here.

Sign-Up
To sign up, post your entry in the following format:

#xx - Class - username (PSN username) - Car

Entry List
#1 - GT500 - RACECAR (GTP_RACECAR) - Weider HSV-010
#2 - GT300 - Mappy (mappy-beast) - AsparaDrink RX7
#3 - GT500 - Sassafrass_3 (Sassafrass_3) - Petronas SC430
#8 - GT500 - AceMcCool (mrmatt564) - ARTA NSX
#12 - GT500 - aceboy127 (aceboy127) - Calsonic GT-R
#19 - GT300 - Ph1sher (GTP_Ph7shr) - WedsSport IS350
#20 - GT500 - redbullrider20 (redbullrider20) - moto★ Denso SC430
#21 - GT300 - jammy21 (GTP_Jammy) - Cusco Impreza
#23 - GT500 - racefan88 (racefan8850) - Xanavi Nismo GT-R 08
#37 - GT300 - scarecrow937 (Scarecrow937) - AsparaDrink RX-7
#43 - GT300 - LancerEvo7 (GTP_LancerEvo7) - ARTA Garaiya
#45 - GT500 - kuanza (KUANZA_GT) Yellowhat GT-R
#55 - GT300 - cueball (cueball1954) - WedsSport IS350
#77 - GT300 - ranhammerR34 (GTP_ranhammerR34) - Cusco Impreza

Italics denote GTMSA officials. Bold denotes former champions.

Last edited:
PSN: GTP_RACECAR
Car: Honda Weider HSV-010 (Super GT) '10
Class: GT500

Welcome all, I'll need a car number from all 3 of you, all numbers from 1 to 100 are open except 43.

Welcome all, I'll need a car number from all 3 of you, all numbers from 1 to 100 are open except 43.

I'll take #1, might as well as the defending champion.

#20 - GT500 - redbullrider20 (redbullrider20) - DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430

*Since I am also supported by moto★ in video game racing of all sanctions I do request that they are added next to the other sponsors in my entry. If you can not do this, no worries! Thanks for great racing series!

Also with the number selection, the two XANAVI cars both have the same number (#23). As well as the YellowHat Supra and the BANDAI Lexus with #35. Not a big deal but could be confusing mid-race if you use car numbers as reference to call out passes.

Last edited:
Also with the number selection, the two XANAVI cars both have the same number (#23). As well as the YellowHat Supra and the BANDAI Lexus with #35. Not a big deal but could be confusing mid-race if you use car numbers as reference to call out passes.
The numbers aren't used for anything other than the results tables, plus you don't have to use the number on your car, RACECAR's only using #1 because he's reigning champion (series tradition), and my racing number's always been #43, I actually used the Garaiya for a while before I realized it had the correct number for me. :lol:

Sorry, but I must resign from starts in this series. I'm too busy program starts

No worries, thanks for checking it out!

The numbers aren't used for anything other than the results tables, plus you don't have to use the number on your car, RACECAR's only using #1 because he's reigning champion (series tradition), and my racing number's always been #43, I actually used the Garaiya for a while before I realized it had the correct number for me. :lol:
In that case can I be #20? And are different tire compounds allowed? Or are we stuck with the tires we get when we buy the car?

In that case can I be #20? And are different tire compounds allowed? Or are we stuck with the tires we get when we buy the car?

Racing Soft, Intermediate or Rain for qualifying, Racing Hard, Medium, Intermediate, or Rain for the race.

Racing Soft, Intermediate or Rain for qualifying, Racing Hard, Medium, Intermediate, or Rain for the race.
Please out that in the OP so I don't have to remember it! LOL

opzu.png

q8wr.png

I might make more later if you would like one please message me. The Autobacs one was difficult because I couldn't find really good logos.

Last edited:
Was hoping to find a good Super GT series before everyone switched to GT6.

I'd love to join and run the 300 class. 👍

#55- GT300 - cueball (cueball1954) - Lexus Weds Sport IS350

Hi guys,
#24 - GT300 - sibbystiggy (TheOldStig) - Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA (SUPER GT) '08

Your double file line Procedure is a little confusing,
to clarify, do we have a rolling start for the actual race? and does taking 1-2 tires off the hard surfaces count as an offence?

This looks like a very interesting season with a good line up of cars and tracks

Was hoping to find a good Super GT series before everyone switched to GT6.

I'd love to join and run the 300 class. 👍
Welcome!
Your double file line Procedure is a little confusing, to clarify, do we have a rolling start for the actual race? and does taking 1-2 tires off the hard surfaces count as an offence?

This looks like a very interesting season with a good line up of cars and tracks

Welcome. We'll use the first lap in each race for a rolling start. If you put two tires off once in a while, we won't worry about it, if you do it repeatedly to gain an advantage, then we may take action.

Looking good! Having plenty of GT300s and 500s is always nice. Makes for some good racing!

Last edited:
Keeping an eye on this thread.

Will the room be open early for non-mandatory practice like the Le Mans Series? It would be great if you could make that happen.

I'd Love to take part

PSN: mrmatt564
Car: Honda ARTA NSX (SUPER GT) '06
Class: GT500
Preferred number: #8

Will the room be open early for non-mandatory practice like the Le Mans Series? It would be great if you could make that happen.

I always open up 30-60 minutes before qualifying, depending on what I'm doing that day.

Welcome to the series and :gtplanet: Ace!

BTW, is the first race on Daytona road course, or the oval (please, please, please, say road course :D)

That's a good question cause I've already done some testing for the oval. For some reason I assumed it was the oval because of the picture. I bet its the road course.

Back