GTP Vintage NASCAR S2 | Niop takes the title!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 271 comments
  • 16,205 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a coincidence :lol:

No. Neatly planned. :lol: And WSC Dodge's are eligible for this as well.
 
Put me down please! :)

#66
 
But what if we don't get the Oval? :scared:
 
Yup, check the link bud.
 
sign me up in the #83 👍
 
Did some testing and man the car does not like even daytona's corners.
 
I might join if available? #83
 
Frasier just took the #83 last night man, but you're free to join under another # 👍

Wow I didn't think anybody else on GTP recognized Vickers as a good driver. He did win two Championships, battled cancer and races in various series other than NASCAR 👍. I never had to fight for that custom number before in a series LOL. I guess I will have to take "The King" #43 !!!
 
Wow I didn't think anybody else on GTP recognized Vickers as a good driver. He did win two Championships, battled cancer and races in various series other than NASCAR 👍. I never had to fight for that custom number before in a series LOL. I guess I will have to take "The King" #43 !!!

:lol:

I took the #3 for the first time in a GTP series, nice choice 👍
 
:lol: I took the #3 for the first time in a GTP series, nice choice 👍

#3 was the first number I looked for in the OP and seen you had it, then I thought of the King if I couldn't be the Intimidator!
 
Wow I didn't think anybody else on GTP recognized Vickers as a good driver. He did win two Championships, battled cancer and races in various series other than NASCAR 👍. I never had to fight for that custom number before in a series LOL. I guess I will have to take "The King" #43 !!!

I do, even though I have never heard of him winning any championships, but I think making the Chase, even just once, is already a big merit in a field of 40-50 cars ;)
 
Wow I didn't think anybody else on GTP recognized Vickers as a good driver. He did win two Championships, battled cancer and races in various series other than NASCAR 👍

it actually has nothing to do with Brian Vickers, it is just an arbitrary number that I already have on my Challenger I use in the World Sportscar Championship. Feel free to use it 👍

I would like to change to #22 if that is not taken, as that is the number Jacques Villeneuve will be using in tomorrow's Nationwide race that I will be at.
 
Sure, I'll change you to that Frasier.
 
I do, even though I have never heard of him winning any championships, but I think making the Chase, even just once, is already a big merit in a field of 40-50 cars ;)

My bad I said two championships, actually its one Nationwide Championship in '03. And yes he has made the chase a couple of times (I think twice that I can account for).

it actually has nothing to do with Brian Vickers, it is just an arbitrary number that I already have on my Challenger I use in the World Sportscar Championship. Feel free to use it 👍

I would like to change to #22 if that is not taken, as that is the number Jacques Villeneuve will be using in tomorrow's Nationwide race that I will be at.

I didn't want you to go out of your way to change your number. But if you sincerely want to change your number to #22 then I will go ahead with the #83. LOL....sorry Tom, Now I better get in on one of these races after all this car number mumbo jumbo.
 
I edited my post, #66 please :)
 
NO ONE Takes the #54!!! :sly:
 
Lol, I actually thought it was Marunda posting around here, only now realized it was Furi... :boggled:
 
Lol, I actually thought it was Marunda posting around here, only now realized it was Furi... :boggled:

:lol: haha
 
And you just got the 54th reply, lulz.

What is the secret behind this number, Furi? ;)

Kaiju Eiga numbers, and the fact its also a unique number.

EDIT: 54th reply? :scared:
 
Alex Kazen strikes again with Japanese terms. :sly:
 
Yes and Kazen isn't my surname :p

Oh yeah, it was that... something really close to Coates, making you and neljack nearly identical in terms of real name. :p

But oh dear, what have I got myself into if the car doesn't handle the corners at full speed?! :nervous:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back