GTP Vintage NASCAR S2 | Niop takes the title!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cgr-10
  • 271 comments
  • 16,206 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff that. Plymouth Superbirds please...

Go persuade Chqr to do that for Thunder then cos' I want some 80's NASCAR action for S3.
 
Actually, got a 'scenario' idea where each round would be a different track and car. Just a couple of theortical examples displaying my point...

- Art Morrision Corvettes @ Daytona (1959 Daytona 500, NASCAR Convertible Division)

- Plymouth Superbirds @ Motegi (1970 Rebel 400 at Darlington)

Unsure but got plenty of time to deliberate. GNX's still high on the list.
 
I should be able to make the final race.
 
GNX or Superbird would be fun, I'd prefer the GNX because it was part of the last generation of true stock cars in NASCAR, before they became tube frame chassis and aerodynamic bodykits
 
Hey guys, posted up that race recap on the GTPAmerica blog with a couple of pictures. Sorry if it focuses mainly on the top 4 drivers but that's where most of the action was to my knowledge. Enjoy!

http://gtpamerica.blogspot.co.uk/

Tom
 
Nice recap, Tom. Keep it up. 👍
 
Race day again gentlemen, all ready to go 👍
 
I'm not there tonight, Tom has been informed.
 
I won't make it either. Have to go to a funeral.
 
No worries guys, sorry for your loss mate.
 
MÜLE_9242
I won't make it either. Have to go to a funeral.

Sorry to hear it mate.
 
I need a tune... :nervous:
 
Who needs 'em. Just get in and turn left. :sly:
 
The car understeers on daytona without a good tune.

i have a tune. put ride height on the front to minimum, maximum on the rear, 1.00 toe (front and rear), stiff front springs, soft rear ones, ARB front on 7, rear 1 and put 6.3 and 0.1 camber on. it works, trust me!!
 
i have a tune. put ride height on the front to minimum, maximum on the rear, 1.00 toe (front and rear), stiff front springs, soft rear ones, ARB front on 7, rear 1 and put 6.3 and 0.1 camber on. it works, trust me!!

Sounds like it could eat tires for breakfast though... :nervous:
 
Yeah, sounds like a tyre destroying set Sam :lol: I'm working from my Indy set.
 
Yeah, sounds like a tyre destroying set Sam :lol: I'm working from my Indy set.

it also gives you maximum understeer :p. don't actually use that setup guys, i was jokin :lol:
 
it also gives you maximum understeer :p. don't actually use that setup guys, i was jokin :lol:

:lol: for a second I though I was doing it all wrong.
 
Im hopeful I will actually make it and race tonight. :)
 
Im hopeful I will actually make it and race tonight. :)

i can give you a tune if you want? it never understeers!
 
i can give you a tune if you want? it never understeers!

Maybe, I see you're on GT5, wanna test? ;)

Also, I spose Tom you're gonna have to do the race whilst Watching Indy Car :sly:
 
Maybe, I see you're on GT5, wanna test? ;)

Also, I spose Tom you're gonna have to do the race whilst Watching Indy Car :sly:

go for it budday :D
 
neljack
Maybe, I see you're on GT5, wanna test? ;)

Also, I spose Tom you're gonna have to do the race whilst Watching Indy Car :sly:

It's during the IndyCar race? Count me out! :yuck:
 
Cowboys965
It's during the IndyCar race? Count me out! :yuck:

I'm willing to shorten the race because I want to catch the end :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back