GTP vs. Wham - RIP George Michael

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 1,229 comments
Well I have survived, making it 3 from 3 now. Hopefully next year I can once again succeed, but I feel it will be harder due to George Michael's unfortunate passing. Looking forward to doing it all over again in November. :)đź‘Ť

I was a concerned watching an England based, Christmas-centric movie with my wife last night but all they really hit me with, repeatedly, was "All I want for Christmas".

15.25 hours to go...

Don't trust anybody, and always mute.

I've heard the Canonball theme song, Snake Eater, Baby got back and numerous other songs today, still no WHAM!.

Also not watching TV specials w/o mute & subtitles tonight, I'm winning this and then immediately retiring. :lol:

Don't trust anybody, and always mute.

I've heard the Canonball theme song, Snake Eater, Baby got back and numerous other songs today, still no WHAM!.

Also not watching TV specials w/o mute & subtitles tonight, I'm winning this and then immediately retiring. :lol:

So you're pulling a Rosberg then? :lol:

For me, 'Ze competition is over. :D

Hollow victory considering the loss of George Michael recently, but we'll keep doing this as our odd tribute to the man behind Wham. :cheers:

Hat trick achevied, anything more now is a bonus. đź‘Ť

Now that I quit my retail job, I now stand a better chance of playing along in future Wham games. If my position at the horse racetrack stands, I may get hit with Wham again due to occupation. An "Occupational Hazard" as some may call it.

Survived 2016 but the joy is a bit mellow with George's passing on Christmas.

Onward 2017.

Screenshot_2017-01-01-00-01-56.png

Officially 2017 here at Peru!! So two things!! Happy 2017 from Peru, and I DID IT, I SURV1V3D IN MY 1ST TRY!!!:gtpflag::gtpflag:

Second straight year of not making it. To rub salt in the wound, I was Whammed! a personal best of three times. (two of those courtesy of @Jordan). Never heard it more than once in previous years.

Good riddance 2016. :lol:

Last edited:
25 minutes to go here. Almost there, just hoping not to end up like Porkins during the trench run on the Death Star.

Back