GTP vs. Wham - RIP George Michael

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 1,229 comments
Whooooo, I have survived.

giphy.gif

3rd time's the charm and it worked for me

You didn't get me in 2015 and not in 2016 @Jordan :mischievous: Good game though 👍

And I'd like to give a toast to everyone that survived :cheers:

Oh hai.... We 2017 now.... I has made it through. :D Happy new year to all. :cheers:
I am now wondering if I even need to bother to un-mute the GTP tab yet. It could be a permanent thing. :lol:

So you're pulling a Rosberg then? :lol:

Exactly. ;)

They say 3rd time's the charm, and it took 3 years of attempting to finally make it. First year was hilariously self-inflicted by my alarm-clock radio, 2nd year was a 'meh' care year where I kept tempting fate, but ultimately had a random work-radio get me.

And finally, after much prep, protection, and planning, I've avoided it all past Christmas AND through the New Year, a personal best set, and made it to the winner's circle (of sorts).

Today I'm announcing my retirement. Top of the game, on the top of my game, it's been fun, George Michael will be missed - at least until year-end when I can listen/hear it and not give a 🤬 :lol:.

Better luck with others next year Jordan. :sly:

Made it. Brings my record to 4-1. Works for me. Congratulations to everyone who missed the Wham!hammer this year.

Exactly. ;)

They say 3rd time's the charm, and it took 3 years of attempting to finally make it. First year was hilariously self-inflicted by my alarm-clock radio, 2nd year was a 'meh' care year where I kept tempting fate, but ultimately had a random work-radio get me.

And finally, after much prep, protection, and planning, I've avoided it all past Christmas AND through the New Year, a personal best set, and made it to the winner's circle (of sorts).

Today I'm announcing my retirement. Top of the game, on the top of my game, it's been fun, George Michael will be missed - at least until year-end when I can listen/hear it and not give a 🤬 :lol:.

Better luck with others next year Jordan. :sly:
You're just afraid of losing once you tasted victory.

Congrats to all who survived, i on the other hand was Whammed a total of 12 times, all from TV and Radio.

Potential memes aside, once the game's beaten I don't see much reason to keep doing the same thing over & over for different results, definition of insanity and something or such. ;)

Truth be told, I really wanted to be evil and Wham someone this last year and I'm regretting not doing it.

Last edited:
Failed once again, bringing my record to 0-7, I'm such a loser.

A combination of whamming others, always having music on playlists that I don't make, always having the music channels on TV and the occasional social outing means that I could have had over 100 Whammings this year.

I completely forgot about this but I was surprised to see my name not on the Whammed User Log. I got whammed when the local radio station came to my work and started to play Christmas music.

@Daniel I was out a while ago.

Back