GTP WRS-Online : Event 102 : Corvette Tribute - August 21

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 76 comments
I took some time last night to get some pics of the action in the race. If you hadn't guessed, my car is the purple one. :D

The field starting off

Battling with Joe in the Early Laps, Pekka in Green in the Background.

Pekka at the start of his move, it took 3 corners.

Next Corner

Finishing it Off

Bart Coming Out of Pits to Find Me and Pekka

No, You Don't :D

Still Don't :P

OK - I guess you can go by

Pekka Opens the Door

Here Comes Lucas

How'd He Get Out There? :lol:

Turn 11 Move on the Outside?

I Suppose You Can Go By :sly:

Cool pics. A few of those sequences would be fun to see on video. 💡

Cool pics. A few of those sequences would be fun to see on video. 💡

Agreed. Is that an offer? :sly:

I don't own a video capture device, probably something I should invest in, since I already make YT vids for my real life racing exploits.

EDK
Agreed. Is that an offer? :sly:

I don't own a video capture device, probably something I should invest in, since I already make YT vids for my real life racing exploits.

Yes, it was an offer. I need to up my frequency of video production, but keep them short and sweet so they don't take too long in production.

My goal for the 3d3 channel is to get 100+ subscribers on YouTube to unlock some features. Need to up my game. :sly:

Ps. Does the monitor you use have component input?

Nice job, Kev! :)

I especially like this one, except that I really should have given the position back, given it was contact due to a mistake on my part, and actually ended up slowing you down. I was kind of stressing out about Tim and his no-stop at this point. Otherwise this was a great battle and added fun to my race. 👍

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_33.jpg~original

Your pass-back after turn 6 was pretty sweet. :D

My TV I use for GT does have component input, and it's what I use for my PS3.

Lucas, no worries about that contact. I wasn't leaving you much room, you could barely get 2 wheels on tarmac in the pic. I was working to carry exit speed, but could not hold the car inside on 24 lap old tires. :lol:

EDK
My TV I use for GT does have component input, and it's what I use for my PS3.

Lucas, no worries about that contact. I wasn't leaving you much room, you could barely get 2 wheels on tarmac in the pic. I was working to carry exit speed, but could not hold the car inside on 24 lap old tires. :lol:

I will give you a sweet deal on my hauppage PVR... I want the newer HDMI version (it receives input still via component from PS3, but outputs to HDMI to the monitor) because I'd like to switch to a monitor I have that doesn't support component.

Plus, my particular monitor looks good using the HDMI inputs, but for some reason the Component input quality is poor. Not sure why.

Then stick a link in your signature to the youtube channel dear boy!

I've packed it so full of WRS-Online promotions there is no room left to promote the youtube channel... I'll have to fix that!

EDIT: Done!

PS> Video highlights for NA incoming... it's a large upload so will take a while. Jon... you are going to see what you missed. Shame!

I subscribed to the 3D3 youtube on one of my accounts. I should switch to the other and subscribe as well. :D

Edit: Done

Highlights from the NA race:

[SHAMELESS_PLUG]*if you enjoy this video subscribe -- see my signature. :lol:[/SHAMELESS_PLUG]

EDK
I took some time last night to get some pics of the action in the race. If you hadn't guessed, my car is the purple one. :D

Great pics, Thank you.

Highlights from the NA race:

[SHAMELESS_PLUG]*if you enjoy this video subscribe -- see my signature. :lol:[/SHAMELESS_PLUG]

And a Great video, cool to see all the battles going on in the pics and video.👍

Both my accounts are subscribed, and the other day my son was logged into my computer, so his account is to.:sly:

Awesome job on the highlights, Tim. That pass Lucas tried on you up the hill after 6 is possible in RL. There's no wall there. The owner of the MR2 once passed an NX2000 there with about 10 minutes to go in a race.

Awesome job on those pictures and videos Kevin and Tim 👍 That was mega fun, I was hoping to clear Pekka and Kevin just out of the pitlane, but the result was a nice battle.

Back