GTP WRS-Online : Event 107 : Allibubba99 +1 - September 25

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 37 comments
Yes, that's great, Joe. 👍 Just set the specs right, and maybe verify that if you increase your power limiter beyond 84.0% that it won't let you in (setting HP to 650 and weight to 1070, leave PP limits alone/unset).

As always, I'm on the slow boat/bus home, and may just make it in time. :rolleyes:

Hey Lucas, we tried to get in at 84.1 and it didnt let us in.

Non-official results, but we ran the race anyway. :)

Congrats Daniel on the win. 👍 Just like last week, really hard to keep up when you hit good laps. :cheers:

event107NAresults_zpsecffa046.png

Good start...
TokyoR246_4_zps72158628.jpg

After the first Safety Car...a botched turn 1
TokyoR246_2_zps6e59be24.jpg

TokyoR246_5_zps212e50f7.jpg

Battling back

TokyoR246_16_zpsd9708cc5.jpg

Daniel Wins!
TokyoR246_32_zps04598af5.jpg

Looks like it was a pretty close race. Shame for not official :(

Wish I could have been there. I did think about calling in sick, only briefly though!!!

Al

Looks like it was a pretty close race. Shame for not official :(

Had it been official, it would not have been close (not for me, anyway!). It was the many interventions of the safety car that gave me a chance...

Wish I could have been there. I did think about calling in sick, only briefly though!!!

Al

That's exactly what I said last night, "he could have called in sick!". ha ha.

Lucas did put the call out for the safety car after he had a big lead, very kind of him. He also qualified 1 second ahead of everyone else so his time trial practice paid off. It was lots of fun, very relaxed. Jon made it on one stop, although that car was a handful at the end. It was a shame for you Al to have a race named for you and not get to participate.

It was very disappointing not racing yesterday. I can't recall an EU race ever being short of drivers!!!!! I had the phone in my hand to call in sick but I would have had to explain why to my Mother in Law (Baby sitter)!!!!! I just didn't want to go there!!!! I had a feeling it would be tough to attract people to race with this beast and with the release of that Stupid GTA. Oh well.... Off to Italy!!!

Back