img.php

Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 @ Road Course - Twin Ring Motegi

car_ferrari_430_scuderia_07.jpg
track_road_course_twin_ring_motegi.jpg

Stewards Notes

RoadCourse-TwinRingMotegi_10copy-Copy_zps71fee8fb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wrstitlesdriverregistra.png

In the event of a field of 13-16 drivers we will disable mics and race with one grid. With 17+ we will split the grid.

event111_reg.png

Register

RoadCourse-TwinRingMotegi_8copy_zpsb1685fc2.jpg

Eligibility

This WRS-Online event hosted by 3D3 Racing is open to GTP_Registered members only. If you are not currently on the registry run the GTP_Registry qualifier and join now!

Registration Instructions

The following must be performed by every driver for every event:
  • Click the registration button above, fill-in and submit the online registration form (use your GTP_ tag ID)
  • Leave a quick note in this thread to let us know you've registered and any other comments.
The following must be performed only one time per driver (not per event):
  • Send a PSN friend request to GTP_3D3Racing, GTP_3D3_A and GTP_3D3_B from your GTP_tag account.
  • Submit the 3D3 Racing Online Driver Database Entry Form. Your information will need to be verified before you are added to the db and before your ID will appear in the registered driver table above. You can view the official driver database here.

There is a 32 car/driver limit for this event (per region) and slots are awarded on the grid using a first come first serve basis. Reference the registered drivers table above for availability. This is a stand alone race and points are not tallied for a series. Future WRS-Online races hosted by 3D3 racing may have different driver limits and will require re-registration using the same first come first serve basis and participation in future events is optional.

Registration Changes

If you want to change your time slot, add a time slot or update your color choices just click on the registration link and fill out the form again and submit with new values. Your last entry will override any previous entries.

Cancellations

If for some reason, after you register for the event, you are unable to attend please click the registration button above and complete the form again selecting "cancel" as your status. Please also post a note in this thread as the table above can take some time to update.

Delaying or Restarting Race Start

Once the race countdown timer has started, the race will only be restarted in these cases:
  • Multiple drivers report a black screen/hang, instead of the 3-2-1 countdown.
  • One or more drivers get disconnected before race-pace has begun ("GO" for grid-starts, end of formation lap for rolling starts).
  • Steward realizes there is a condition that would lead to an unfair or poor race experience.

Once the race countdown timer has started, the race will explicitly NOT be restarted for:
  • Latecomers, even if you've registered
  • Driver realizes he picked the wrong car parts (ie, tires) or driving options (ie, Auto tranny)
RoadCourse-TwinRingMotegi_6copy_zpsaea0a573.jpg

Last edited:
wrstitleseventdetails.png

RoadCourse-TwinRingMotegi_3copy-Copy_zps43c45c4a.jpg

Lounge Settings (@ GTP_3D3Racing)
  • Race Quality: Standard
  • Voice Chat Quality: Low (Disabled if grid is over 12 drivers)

Official Practice Times
  • EU: Tuesdays @ 3:00 PM Eastern | 12:00 PM Pacific | 19:00 GMT
  • NA: Tuesdays @ 7:00 PM Eastern | 4:00 PM Pacific | 23:00 GMT
  • Pre-Race: The lounge is open for pre-race practice approximately 1 hour prior to the official start of each event.

Course & Car Settings
  • Track: Road Course - Twin Ring Motegi
  • Car: Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07
  • Power: 528 HP (Stock w/oil change and full break-in)
  • Weight: 1350 kg (Stock)
  • Weight Reductions: Not Allowed
  • Engine Modifications: Not Allowed
  • Intake Modifications: Not Allowed
  • Exhaust Modifications: Not Allowed
  • Turbo or Supercharger: Turbos not allowed
  • Drivetrain Modifications: Not Allowed
  • Transmission: Not Allowed
  • Suspension: Not Allowed
  • Aero: Not Allowed
  • Example Tunes: N/A

Qualification Procedures
  • Type: Live Online Single Stint - No pits
  • Length: Single out-lap and 2 timed hot-laps.
  • Groups: Group qualifying will be used if the grid size is large enough to warrant in order to avoid traffic during qualification.
  • Notes: Drivers not in the lounge by the time the first driver has entered the track after reset will not be allowed to qualify. They are welcome to join the race, but will start at the back of the grid. If we are running multiple qualification groups and the driver enters before the last group has entered track an exception will be made.

Event Settings
  • Game Mode: Normal Race
  • Laps: 28 (+ 1 Formation Lap)
  • Start Type: Staggered Formation Lap with Rolling Start (see below)
  • Grid Order: Fastest First
  • Boost: Off
  • Penalty: None
  • Automatic Race Start Cycle: Disabled
  • Race Finish Delay: 180sec
  • Visible Damage: Off
  • Mechanical Damage: Light
  • Disable Collisions: Off
  • Slipstream strength: Weak
  • Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption: Fast
  • Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real

Regulation Settings
  • Car Restrictions: Unrestricted (see above for specific car specs)
  • Performance Points: 556 PP
  • Drivetrain: MR
  • Tire Restrictions: Sports Soft
  • Vehicle Tuning: Prohibited
  • Skid Recovery Force | Active Steering | ASM: Disabled
  • TCS | Driving Line | ABS: Optional

Formation Lap
  • A steward will exit track, view the live timing monitor and announce the order after qualification while all drivers remain on track.
  • All drivers should exit track after the order is announced and enter the pits. When all drivers are in the pits a steward will start the race.
  • After the system places you on the grid drivers should proceed into stagger formation in order.
  • Pole sitter will choose his/her preferred side of the track.
  • There should be no overlap between cars in the staggered formation.
  • Speed limit on formation lap is 60 mph / 100 km/h and pole sitter should maintain this speed (or less) to keep pack together, in particular in the final sector.
  • Weaving or other tire warming procedures are NOT allowed during the formation lap.
  • Pole sitter will exit the last corner and take care to give enough time to allow all cars behind to safely exit the final corner.
  • Start marker for Road Course - Twin Ring Motegi is the start/finish line.
  • The pole sitter should start the race by accelerating to race pace at the identified start marker (track specific and may or may not be the start/finish line).
  • All other drivers should accelerate after the driver in front of you does so.
  • No passing is allowed before the start marker.
  • Be cautious and courteous in the first turn. Dive bombing will be penalized and will not be tolerated.

Pit Entry and Exit Guidelines
  • Pits are open and stops are optional, but may be required to complete the race based on fuel consumption and/or tire wear.
  • Drivers are responsible for determining their fuel consumption, tire wear and ultimate pit strategy. Discussion of this strategy in the thread is encouraged but not required.
  • Be aware that when "Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption" is set to "Fast" or "Very Fast" that the system's fuel add recommendations will be wrong. In this case you need to do your own testing and calculations prior to the race to ensure you add the proper amount of fuel to make it to the end of the race.
  • On exit from the pits stay to the pit exit side (usually right side) of the white line if there is oncoming traffic.
  • On both pit entry and exit, traffic not entering/exiting the pits must stay to track side (usually left side) of the white lines and are not allowed on the pit entry/exit except to avoid collisions. Drivers cannot follow another driver entering the pits into this area to draft and cannot drive into the area to avoid being drafted if they are not pitting.
  • Remember, traffic on course has the right of way after the white line ends. Drivers that cross the line in either direction are responsible for any incidents that occur.

Track Boundary Guidelines
Drivers are expected to do their best to stay within track boundaries per the OLR. Mistakes happens over the course of a long race and the random off or two will be overlooked in most instances, but if a pattern of boundary abuse is observed penalties will be handed out which include 15 seconds for a "minor" pattern of abuse, 30 seconds for a "substantial" pattern of abuse, and a DQ for "complete disregard" of track boundaries. In cases where penalties may not impact the driver (e.g. DC), the penalty may be carried over to the next event and may be applied as a 5 (minor) or 10 (major) grid spot penalty.

It's up to the admins' discretion exactly what qualifies as "minor", "substantial" or "complete disregard". Going outside the rumble by a centimeter isn't as serious as a car length wide excursions into the run off area. Factors such as dirty air and traffic also come into play. If you find yourself going wide then the next lap you're expected to slow down a bit more to make sure you stay within boundaries. If you make the same mistake multiple times and you want to avoid a penalty you can always self-penalize during the race by lifting for a very brief period upon returning to the track. Continuing to hammer the throttle after repeated boundary overruns may very well end with a post race penalty.​

Track Specific Guidelines

Good Luck, OLR Team:gtplanet:

RoadCourse-TwinRingMotegi_2copy-Copy_zps92eb2e28.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed up as reserve for na race. Fun combo and I figured I should get one more in before gt6.

Registered for NA, no time this week to even run the TT, so I will have to get a few hours in before Wed. night. So many good drivers possibly in this race, I will be content to battle at the back of the pack, and stay out of D1's way.

Hey guys, good to be back! So much fun racing in these. My apologies for not being able to commit to the world cup. I've sent a friend request to GTP_3D3 Racing hopefully someone can add me by Tuesday . See you on the track!

Well, I'm out.

Work needs me to start an hour earlier than usual for the next two weeks, which means I can't push bedtime back as late as I would have to for the race.

Could someone please add me as a friend on GTP_3D3 RACING? Thank you.

Just found out I have a soccer game tomorrow at same time as NA race. I'll do my best to make it for the EU.

Last edited:
I'll be on around 8:30pm PT...1.5hrs from now.

I'll add T-L if he hasn't been already, and join for some Motegi practice.

A short 8-lap lounge test of the 430 Scuderia tonight with Tire/Fuel on Fast gave 5.875L/lap, and rear tires already at 50% and tricky to drive.

After that I ran out of time; good luck in the races on Wed. 👍

Tire wear and the amount of laps still says 'depending testing'.
I assume this is final by now?

The main lounge (GTP_3D3Racing) is open for pre-race practice.

Sorry guys, I am on reserve and it looks like I am not going to be able to race the EU time slot.

Al

Canceled my entries for the races today. I'm not in the mood for racing today. :(

Could someone add me or provide a room number? 3d3's friends list was full last night when I tried to add it.

Could someone add me or provide a room number? 3d3's friends list was full last night when I tried to add it.

Done. You may have to restart Gt5 to be able to see GTP_3D3Racing on your community - list.

Back