GTP WRS-Online : Event 115 : Pretty In Pink - November 20

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 48 comments
3D3Racing (main lounge) is set up for anyone to join for pre-race practice. I will be in here, might be afk a few times between now and race start.

Sorry guys had to drop out. Probably the most frustrated I have been for a long time, and I didn't find it healthy, so needed to stop racing. I'll be back in for NA slot and hopefully it will work out better. Sorry to both Jon and Lefty for my sloppyness.

I used to have that problem as well Gooners, I found it was caused by where I was resting my left heel on a certain part of the base. I moved my foot a bit further back (my heel now rests close to the edge) and it stopped. I'm sure the sponge ball I've added now might be helping as well. Hope your wheel fixes itself like mine did.

Sorry to hear about your frustration Oink, it's never a good time to see someone get upset and have to leave. Hope you have a better time later.

I ended up taking 63L during the race and running out of fuel on the last corner :embarrassed:. I tried to draft Mika (who had also ran out but he started shaking me off :mad::lol:). Was good fun and I'm happy to be back with the group as my last race was Madrid online with the Golf a loong time ago.

Last edited:
Well I'm pretty sure mine was flickering because it was not going back to rest properly. If I pulled back or stomped on the brake it would work for 5 minutes. I took the pedals apart and messed around with the springs and all. I'm not very good at this stuff so I hope it ends up working during the race.

Well I'm pretty sure mine was flickering because it was not going back to rest properly. If I pulled back or stomped on the brake it would work for 5 minutes. I took the pedals apart and messed around with the springs and all. I'm not very good at this stuff so I hope it ends up working during the race.

DFGT, right? Every so often I have to clean my pedals out, usually waiting until my gas starts flickering and acting like your brake pedal. While open, I spray some WD-40 on the white cogs that connect to the pedals, so they'll have less resistance and less chance of sticking. It's worked both times I've done this.

Sorry guys had to drop out. Probably the most frustrated I have been for a long time

Sorry if I drove you to the edge (driving game humor) I thought I was frustrating you behind me as I thought I was just staying ahead of you cleanly but it was right in front of you so I understand.

DFGT, right? Every so often I have to clean my pedals out, usually waiting until my gas starts flickering and acting like your brake pedal. While open, I spray some WD-40 on the white cogs that connect to the pedals, so they'll have less resistance and less chance of sticking. It's worked both times I've done this.

Good to know! I'll see if it works tonight, otherwise I'll go out and get some.

Sorry if I drove you to the edge (driving game humor) I thought I was frustrating you behind me as I thought I was just staying ahead of you cleanly but it was right in front of you so I understand.
No, it wasn't anything wrong with your driving. In fact you were defending your position very well. I was just driving like garbage, and it was killing me.

PS. Great battle 1st stint Jon. Going into the pits was mental!

Horrible driving from me tonight, but still had great races with almost everyone as I made my way backward. :) 👍

Congrats James on the EU win, Paul on the NA win, and Jon on 2 podiums. :cheers:

event115EUresults.PNG

event115NAresults.PNG

event115CombinedResults.PNG

Managed to get myself settled for the NA race and had a solid pace especially stint 1, ran consistent laps. Without my run in with pekka it would have been a next to perfect race for me, but never mind, great battling where it lasted Jon and well done for the podium as well as Mohit. And of course James for impressive overall win 👍

I had a lot of fun battling your "horrible" driving Lucas :D.
Definitely, sames. 👍 Just thought I'd have more consistency after doing around 700 miles on the time trial. :dunce:

Look out for photos! Only had time for first stint action.

Beautiful start grid
Nürburgring GP_F_4.jpg

Clean Turn 1
Nürburgring GP_F_5.jpg

Nürburgring GP_F_6.jpg

Giving Jon some heat
Nürburgring GP_F_7.jpg

Paul starts to pull away
Nürburgring GP_F_8.jpg

Nürburgring GP_F_9.jpg

My first sign of trouble
Nürburgring GP_F_10.jpg

Chicane on 1st race lap
Nürburgring GP_F_11.jpg

Nürburgring GP_F_12.jpg

Nürburgring GP_F_13.jpg

Lefty with a gutsy pass?
Nürburgring GP_F_14.jpg

...maybe not
Nürburgring GP_F_15.jpg

Jon holding on to the poink
Nürburgring GP_F_16.jpg

Gooners vs me, good little battle
Nürburgring GP_F_17.jpg

Nürburgring GP_F_18.jpg

Nürburgring GP_F_19.jpg

Nürburgring GP_F_20.jpg

Nürburgring GP_F_21.jpg

...till he lost it after the kink :(
Nürburgring GP_F_22.jpg

Moved on to battling Pekka
Nürburgring GP_F_23.jpg

Nürburgring GP_F_24.jpg

...till a missed brake-point
Nürburgring GP_F_25.jpg

End of first stint
Nürburgring GP_F_26.jpg

There was so much more that happened in the next 2 stints, but not sure I'll have time to get more pics. Had a great time last night. :)

Great photos Lucas and that was a great video too Twissy, such a shame about fuel there Maverick, happens to the best of us.

Back