GTP WRS-Online : Event 55 : Don't 'Cha Wish Your Ferrari ... - Sept 26

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 47 comments
NA race results:

Week55NArace.png

Congratulations to Lucas and Marc on a good fight for 2nd and 3rd.:cheers:

For the record, Christophe completed 6 laps before he disconnected. Just don't have the time to change that right now.

Last edited:
Thanks Wes for doing those results. :cheers: And congrats on your dominant win. 👍

Great battle Marc, and Shawn too for a few first-stint laps. 👍

A bunch of problems with connectivity and such, sorry for the DC Christophe. :ouch:

Congrats to all podium winners 👍
Incredibile best lap Wes in the N/A race, couldn't get lower than 1'51.xxx.

Was a nice EU race, but like SnowCrash stated had a lot of trouble braking behind people and 1 or 2 times I couldn't avoid contact, sorry Al and Shawn :ouch:
Had a hard time finding my pace, but just before the pit stop I had settled in. Was fighting with Speedy all the time, which was very fun :)

After the pit stop I spun on the grass on the main straight and then my concentration was gone....had a hard time after that. I don't remember when it was but then saw a couple of cars in the "Parabolica", passed the cars by a inch but with no harm and came out in 4th place. But unfortunatly the last 5-6 laps were horrible for me and lost a couple of places due some spins.

Fun race tough :gtpflag:

I will start by showing you my point of view on the massive incident which collected 5 drivers on lap 24 and handed me a podium finish in the E/U race. Really not the way I want to get up on the podium.

First photo is Snow and ealirender coming together.

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_19copy.jpg

Second picture is my view as I round the corner in Curva del serraglio

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_20copy.jpg

Third picture is me emerging from the incident by inches!

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_21copy.jpg

At the time Porsche was gaining on me and I am sure he would have caught me before the end of the race. Until.... he sees this! You can look ahead in the photo and see how close he was getting to me.

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_22copy.jpg

The rest of the race was lots of McFun and it was unfortunate that this McIncident had to McHappen. Here are the rest of McPhotos from McPractice and the McRaces.... :sly:

Al

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_11copy.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_10copy.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_8copy.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_6copy.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_4copy.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_3copy.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_2copy.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_31copy.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_30copy.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_29copy.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_28copy.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_27copy.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_25copy.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_24copy.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_23copy.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_18copy.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_17copy.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_15copy.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_14copy.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_13copy.jpg

The rest of the race was lots of McFun and it was unfortunate that this McIncident had to McHappen. Here are the rest of McPhotos from McPractice and the McRaces.... :sly:

I guess the next time we run the McLaren McFizzle has to join to make McPractice and McRacing even more McFun.

I was having McFun in the battle with Lucas and Marc.

That is until my McLaren decided the first Lesmo needed to be a McHairpin. :ouch:

A few pics from the EU race:
(I recommend going full screen with some of them).

Gooners-Wes.png

GTP_gooners_17 getting a bit sideways trying to follow GTP_w-g-e in the distance.

Speedy-Hasslemoff.png

GTP_hasslemoff and GTP_Speedy6543 battling it out through the Lesmo Curves.

Porsche-Noize.png

GTP_orsche trying to pass GTP_n0iZe through Curva Grande. Note the uber-rare McLaren Orange paint scheme on both cars.

Snowcrash-Ren.png

GTP_ealirendur and GTP_SnowCrash having a brake-off down into the first chicane.

Pekka-Jammy.png

The Finnish duo of GTP_MadMax86 and GTP_Jammy attacking the kerbs at the Variante della Roggia.

Jtv-scassore.png

GTP_Scassatore going for some style points while trying to chase down GTP_jtv90069.

Allibubba.png

GTP_Allibubba99 with the pedal to the floor right into the smokescreen! I'm pretty sure I heard him say "YOLO" :sly:.
(I didn't add any smoke to the image, what you see is what actually happened).

Very nice photos! I pulled a nascar there, kept my foot in it and my spotter said "go low"! Or was that God? Thanks for sharing your Photo Skills!

Al

I was having McFun in the battle with Lucas and Marc.

That is until my McLaren decided the first Lesmo needed to be a McHairpin. :ouch:

I wondered what McHappened! I followed Lucas really close through Lesmos and when I looked back on the straight you just weren't there. Dam McHairpins, they come out of nowhere.

Fantastic pics Al and Mohit :) Very nice work

BTW:
Would you guys be interested in doing some Attack races tonight?
I had much fun with this combo, so I would be there.

Last edited:
Fantastic pics Al and Mohit :) Very nice work

BTW:
Would you guys be interested in doing some Attack races tonight?
I had much fun with this combo, so I would be there.

I think everyone's focus has shifted to the F1 combo, and people are showing up to practice for that.

Yeah I know Daniel, I like the Combo very much as well but like Mohit said, it'll be all F1@Suzuka I think.

We could keep this one for another time.

BTW, nice editing on the pics Mohit. 👍 5th one I think is the best.

Yes, this one needs a re-visit at some point - some point soon :D

Latest Posts

Back