GTP WRS-Online : Event 75 : Extra Kink[y]! - February 13

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 66 comments
Checking the replay now, guys. Will have results posted in a little bit. 👍

Felt like I was in hunt-mode for most of the race...chasing Tim, chasing Paul, but had good fun doing so. :cheers:

Frustrating race tonight, but fun at the same time.

This afternoon after the EU race I ran a few laps and decided to just thrash the thing around and found about 3 tenths of pace just brutalizing the car. Had a decent quali and started third only to mess up and be in last place after 1 lap. :dunce:

I knew I had decent pace and a chance for a decent recovery with my "off camber" 2 stop strategy. Almost had 3rd again, which would have been a satisfying comeback, but that pesky Kevin could not be passed and believe me I tried everything short of dropping a banana peel on the track. I was closing at a pace with fresh tires to the point where I might have caught Yannik with one to go had I been able to get by Kevin... not that I would have been able to pass Yannik anyway.

I think my best lap was 1'00.002 or something silly like that... really wanted a 0:59.XXX and came up a whisker short on that too. :( I'm ready for a combo with some passing opportunities! :lol: Hopefully Tokyo will be a good change of pace.

FYI, here are the results (Lucas, thank you for all the replay checking and data entry!):

event75_res_na.png

event75_res_combined.png

Note: there were glitches in the replay... a couple skipped laps so fast laps could be off.

Well, as much fun as I had in the NA race, it would seem like for the foreseable future I will only be able to participate in EU races from now on.

oink83
Well, as much fun as I had in the NA race, it would seem like for the foreseable future I will only be able to participate in EU races from now on.

Slept in, did you? :lol:.

Slept in, did you? :lol:.

Lol, I wish. I got like 5 hours sleep then had to get up for work! No its because (sadly) im still living with my parents, and my room is situated right above where my parents sleep, and apparently the pedals and whatnot shifting about on the floor woke them up at like 4am...

So iv been told to not drive when its late. :irked:

Back