GTP WRS-Online : Event 79 : Lucky 7's - March 13

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 39 comments
Really sorry Scas, probably totally ruined your race. Really really sorry man.

K, I'm registered with #23, Yellow car. See you guys in an hour. Which lounge will this be held in?

K, I'm registered with #23, Yellow car. See you guys in an hour. Which lounge will this be held in?

All the events are held in the main lounge (GTP_3D3Racing) unless it's posted otherwise.

Good Luck.

We need one more driver for an official race. Anyone out there on the fence please come and join us

Al

My first race is in the bag, thanks guys. Wasn't official because we only had five but it was good practice and experience. I started in 4th and finished in 4th. Need a lot more experience with online play before I'll do any better. All my braking points were off by a bit and the car felt a lot looser than when I was practicing so I hope I wasn't a hindrance. I tried to stay out of the faster driver's way.

Anyway, thanks again and I can't wait til Saturday to do it all over again. :)

Sark

Results from the EU Race:

event79_res_eu.png

Congrats Matthew, Jon, and Paul!

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a few good battles with Al during the EU race. He was off in the wind though once he got the fresh tyres on, couldn't keep up with the pace. Lucky to be ahead of him because he went off a couple times I think.

Shame about the start, put a damper on things and people started leaving shortly after.

The battles were fun Mike! Incidents were bound to happen driving this monster! I am just there to have fun, winning is not everything. It's unfortunate that the field kept shrinking, it would have been more fun had hey stayed.

Al

Results from the EU Race:

Congrats Matthew, Jon, and Paul!

I made a fix to the results... the highlighted fastest race and quali laps were not updated.

The list of names of the podium winners seem like an attendee list from a historical papal conclave.

Back