GTP_WRS-Online : Special VIII - 2.4 Hour Fuji Mixed Class Enduro - Dec 13/14

• Thread starter PASM
  • 385 comments
I have an unofficial practice room open (closed) in the general GTPlanet Club for those who have not yet received an invite from PASM (such as myself).

...got my invite. :)

Last edited:
There's KERS!? Ya'll in trouble now ;) did that 1'30.9 with 90% fuel and no KERS. We settle on tire wear yet? Did full length race to figure out pit strategy on normal wear :/ haha

There's KERS!? Ya'll in trouble now ;) did that 1'30.9 with 90% fuel and no KERS. We settle on tire wear yet? Did full length race to figure out pit strategy on normal wear :/ haha
You should be able to still use that data from your normal tire wear test. Fast is 2 times faster than normal, and very fast is 4 times faster than normal. So just multiply or divide everything by 2.

You should be able to still use that data from your normal tire wear test. Fast is 2 times faster than normal, and very fast is 4 times faster than normal. So just multiply or divide everything by 2.

I never knew the math when it came to that. You learn something new everyday. And if I am going to learn something from someone, it better be a fellow Michigander...we are awesome.

Announcement

Tire/fuel wear has been changed to Fast, to promote more pit stops than only 3 or 4 in a 2.4 hour race.

EDIT: Also, the qualifying window for the LMP class has opened. You can use the thread to plan a moment a steward is available to oversee your qualifying. There's still plenty of time to do so, but please don't leave this until the last minute.

Quali Window Opens: Saturday, November 22nd @ 07:00 PM GMT

Last edited:
I've done 924 miles of practice in this car already:scared:. Anyone up for some more?:dopey:

Edit: Club room up.

Last edited:
I've done 924 miles of practice in this car already:scared:. Anyone up for some more?:dopey:

Nice. I'm starting to pile up some miles on the gt but I have a ways to go.

GT, because the Fuji cusco was probably my favorite time trial so far and the one where some things really started to click for me. I expect my stats to show the toyota ft-1 as my favorite car and Fuji gt as my favorite track before this one is over.

GT, because the Fuji cusco was probably my favorite time trial so far and the one where some things really started to click for me. I expect my stats to show the toyota ft-1 as my favorite car and Fuji gt as my favorite track before this one is over.
That was also my favorite TT :)

Wasn't that your first online race too Stephen?

Announcement

Qualifying Race Procedure

1. A race steward will set up the lounge to the proper specs for the class.
  2. The driver will be given an out lap and a single hot lap in free run for a final warm up if desired (Drivers should come to the session already warmed up and prepared).
  3. After the completion of the practice hot lap the race timer will be started.
  4. The qualifying steward and any other observers will monitor the race live to validate the run and save a replay in case of any protest.
  5. The qualifying races will consist of 5 laps: 1 un-timed out-lap + 3 timed hot-laps + 1 un-timed in-lap.
  6. When the driver finishes the final hot lap he should slow down and park on track before finishing the in-lap.
  7. Lap times and any infractions will be noted and announced by the steward. For this event the fastest hot lap must be verified offline via replay before the time is official.
  8. When the driver and steward are in agreement on the recorded net lap times the driver can exit the track.

Qualifying procedures have been amended to 3 timed hot-laps. Those that have already run a 2 hot-lap session can have a redo for their whole qualifying session.

Got a new personal best tonight with @Mini Stiggy's tune, thanks Joe! Also had the pleasure of meeting @Gravitron, @GTP_Patrick1, and @Bleached (at least I believe it was you three, if not please smack me) tonight. You guys make my voice sound like one of a tween. :lol: Was nice pairing voices with names, if you know what I mean. 👍
ulliKTRHaZkq72YaQ_0.jpg

C3GSxIohTOdozNFgJN_0.jpg

Last edited:
Got a new personal best tonight with @Mini Stiggy's tune, thanks Joe! Also had the pleasure of meeting @Gravitron, @GTP_Patrick1, and @Bleached (at least I believe it was you three, if not please smack me) tonight. You guys make my voice sound like one of a tween. :lol: Was nice pairing voices with names, if you know what I mean. 👍

Yep, that was us. :embarrassed: Nice meeting you, too. 👍 And really nice pics. :)

Here's my tune(It's the usual:lol:):

90/90
14.01/14.92
1/1
1/1
7/6
0/0
0/0
BB- 6/5
Gears- PASM's
Diff- 10/15/10
Max DF

Hope it helps:cheers:
I believe this tune is fast. :cheers: Added this tune and Bart's to the OP.

Last edited:
Wow, I'm gonna have to pull out - sorry organisers.

I would have loved to have taken part but my health is not up to 2.4hrs of elevated heart-rate at the moment.

Hopefully I'll be fit enough again some time in the future.

Good luck all. :cheers:

So glad I get to requalify I dumped it on my first lap which @Mini Stiggy will tell you was looking extremely quick up to the second sector then I spun at the start of the last sector .
My second lap was horrid and I ran over the kerbs to much so I'm more than thankful I get a second bite at it with 3 laps

So glad I get to requalify I dumped it on my first lap which @Mini Stiggy will tell you was looking extremely quick up to the second sector then I spun at the start of the last sector .
My second lap was horrid and I ran over the kerbs to much so I'm more than thankful I get a second bite at it with 3 laps
Yeah, that was unfortunate in your first lap. It was looking quick. As for me, I'm happy with my lap and don't want to risk ruining it by going again.

Back