GTP_WRS-Online : Special VIII - 2.4 Hour Fuji Mixed Class Enduro - Dec 13/14

  • Thread starter Thread starter PASM
  • 385 comments
  • 26,523 views
Practice lobby open on WRS Club.
I'll be there in around an hour, give or take. I hope it'll still be up. Just got done practicing IRG IndyCar so I'm taking a break.
 
I'll be there in around an hour, give or take. I hope it'll still be up. Just got done practicing IRG IndyCar so I'm taking a break.
I might be AFK eating, but the room will be up.


Edit: Got down to a 1:22.3 today:)
 
Last edited:
Any driver in either class that demonstrates in qualification or practice sessions that he cannot keep the car in control and on the track consistently or maintain a reasonable pace will not be allowed to participate in the enduro race. The stewards and event organizers will make that call if it is deemed necessary.

@Iceman220 This event is quite serious in the way that we expect participants to have practiced at least till the point they can comfortably control the car for multiple laps. That is what the qualifying practice is also for. If you are worried about not making the qualifying deadlines, that's ok; you can have a few practice laps with a steward present and/or do a qualifying session after the deadline. Though you can't start higher than drivers that have qualified before the deadline.

What class are you considering to race in?
 
GT the Toyota fT-1
 
Room open In WRS Club: closed

The one night I get chance to have a practice and it won't let me make a room in a club :(
 
Last edited:
Disregard.


Edit: It says you have to do the simulated driver change between 1 hour, and 1 hour 30 min. Does that mean, you can enter the pits at 1hr 28min, and leave at 1hr 33min? Or do you have to enter at 1hr 25min or sooner?
 
Last edited:
You have to go to the pit before 1h30min and you can't go to the pit earlier than 1h00min - as driver change that is.
 
LOUNGE CLOSED QUALI IN PROGRESS

Please do not enter until the post is edited

Lounge Open

​
Well done Animera 👍
 
Last edited:
Any WRS stewards willing to arrange a qualifying session later this evening? Any time from 6:30 to 11:59 EST is good by me, pending dinner and other nightly events.
 
Any WRS stewards willing to arrange a qualifying session later this evening? Any time from 6:30 to 11:59 EST is good by me, pending dinner and other nightly events.

I'm around for about another half hour or so if that's any good
 
LOUNGE CLOSED QUALI IN PROGRESS

Please do not enter until the post is edited

Lobby Open

​
Well done Skyline 👍
 
Last edited:
I'm around for about another half hour or so if that's any good
Unfortunately it won't, I'm qualifying for another race. Thanks anyway.
 
Any WRS stewards willing to arrange a qualifying session later this evening? Any time from 6:30 to 11:59 EST is good by me, pending dinner and other nightly events.
I will most likely be able to observe. Let me know here when you're ready and I'll make a room.
 
I will most likely be able to observe. Let me know here when you're ready and I'll make a room.
Right now is a good time. Might as well get it done while I'm waiting for the IRG IndyCar official.
 
Right now is a good time. Might as well get it done while I'm waiting for the IRG IndyCar official.
You should see a room in the GTP_WRS area with GTP_Animera as host, go ahead and join.
 
LOUNGE CLOSED QUALI IN PROGRESS

Please do not enter until the post is edited



Great job, @redbullrider20 !

​
 
Last edited:
Thanks! And thank you @Gravitron for observing. :cheers:
 
Disregard.


Edit: It says you have to do the simulated driver change between 1 hour, and 1 hour 30 min. Does that mean, you can enter the pits at 1hr 28min, and leave at 1hr 33min? Or do you have to enter at 1hr 25min or sooner?

@jammy21 is correct. As long as the auto-drive takes control before exactly 1h30 you're fine.
 
Practice room open with Jon and Joe after the WW race. :)
 
Practice room open with Jon and Joe after the WW race. :)
I'll be on in roughly an hour and a half. If you all are still there I'll join in for a bit. 👍
This is as far as you can go with track limits. ;)
image-jpg.264085
 
Club room open

I'm running the TT right now and am on the verge of getting a fast lap. Will see if you're still there once I get it.
 
Joining in a few minutes. Nice to have the TT the same as the race this week, can practice while getting time in on the TT.
 
Practice room open in the club!

CLOSED

Al
 
Last edited:
LOUNGE CLOSED QUALI IN PROGRESS

Please do not enter until the post is edited



Room open
​

Well done, @Bleached! :cheers:
 
Last edited:
LOUNGE CLOSED QUALI IN PROGRESS

Please do not enter until the post is edited
​

Good lap, @Fallen_log. 👍
 
Last edited:
@Gravitron the practice laptime of 1:30:XXX is on high fuel load or low ?
 
Back