GTP WTAC Week 05 : Chinook !

Even though I technically had my son's PSP since Monday, I didn't get much time to race. I found, after not competing for the past two weeks, that I was a bit 'rusty' and not quite as sharp as I should have been. It'll come back to me though! I'm just glad to be back at racing again!

:)

Mercedes Benz CLK Touring Car: 1'32.874

32874.jpg

------------------------------------------

Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car: 1'32.892

32892s.jpg

:gtpflag:

So my final result for this week is:
*ta-ta-da-daaaaa* :) 1:34,120

Hope my upload will be okay :)

Congrats 👍 ! You're officially a TACer :cheers: ! Your upload is ok ! Your time is clean, welcome on board ! About the picture, could you please try to use the different technics I explained in this thread message #34 ? Thanks ;) !

I'm just glad to be back at racing again!

I'm glad you're back too 👍👍👍 !!! And yes you got a litlle bit rusty ;) ... I'm sure next week you'll be back on track !!!

Well, my turn to submit !

Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00 : 1'31.176

Aero Max/Max
Ride Height -4/-4
Springs 8/8
Damper 7/7
Toe 0/-.05
Camber 0/0

(It looked like I was more comfortable with stiffer Spring/Damper, I tried the L-F tuning than L-F FTO, also under 1'31.5xx but this is with these settings I was the fastest :confused:)

Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car : 1'30.439

Aero Max/Max
Ride Height -+ 0/0
Springs 3/3
Damper 4/4
Toe 0/-.05
Camber 0/0

(Kept L-F tuning, just changed the rear toe, that's what I needed ;) )

Lion-Face, you definitely own this combo ! Hope you're not that far from me :scared: !!! ;)

Frisbee, Fuchur, other mysterious drivers, good luck !!!

:gtpflag:

Attachments

• CLK.rar
    54.2 KB · Views: 7
  • FTO.rar
    53.9 KB · Views: 7
My submission :

Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00 : 1'32.273

2d0z7l1.jpg

Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car : 1'32.534

x3iv4w.jpg

Attachments

• UCES01245RPLY-B0C55C70900.rar
    54.1 KB · Views: 8
  • UCES01245RPLY-B0C55C70903.rar
    54.2 KB · Views: 8
Laps are clean Frisbee 👍 ! Well done ! You scared me with the FTO, you played with the walls ;) ! The FTO looks great in Black ! Mine is white, L-F green, Awaren yellow, great to watch them ;) !

Fuchur, King of Emerald City, SkiggitySk@... waiting for you gentlemen ! You still have less than an hour and half to run and post !

Good luck !

My Submissions

Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car
Pro Physics
No Aids
R1/R1

1:29.921

mitsubishiftosupertouri.jpg

Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00
Pro Physics
No Aids
R1/R1

1:30.454

69154724.jpg

I didn't go back and attempt my time with the FTO again, I spent my time making money to buy the Mercedes, which I have done in the past hour or so and have put about 20laps into it for this time. The Mercedes rode the curbs a lot better than the FTO, so you could run the suspension a bit harder and lower the ride height slightly. The Merc was faster down the straight and had a better turn in, but had a bit of understeer on corner exit, and being rear wheel, had some trouble getting the power down out of some of the slower corners.

My final setup for the Merc was.

Aero Max/Max
Ride Heigh -3/-3
Springs 4/4
Damper 5/5
Toe 0/-0.5
Camber 0/0

Although I only did a few laps with the Merc, I don't know whether it would have beaten the FTO. It was faster through the first and last sectors, but lost out heavily in the middle sector and I'm not sure if putting more time into the car would have produced a faster lap.

Really enjoyed this weeks challenge. Seattle has been a favorite of mine since GT2 and the Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car has always been a frequently run car in my garage throughout all the Gran Turismos. Here's hoping that its a 'Premium' Car for GT5! :D

Attachments

• WTAC Week 05 Seattle Replays.zip
    110.7 KB · Views: 12
:lol: I almost get a tuning right !!! Yay :D !

Great job Lion-Face 👍 ! I think you must have been scared at the last chicane with the CLK : almost kissed it ;) !

Fuchur, less than an hour to post your times ;) !!! Schnell !

Back