GTP_OMRS Month 4: Lord Have Murcielago

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 57 comments
Don't know if it was a connection issue or a crash issue, stayed logged in to PSN. Re-trying, new room number is:

1472-4711-0081-4388-3555

Hopefully it'll work this time.

Jerome, thanks for hosting the first two races today.๐Ÿ‘

Maybe next month I'll be able to give you some better competition.:sly:

Good clean fun racing, see you next month.

Right, well this is clearly a massive problem. Kicked again, sorry guys you'll have to wait for Speedy's room.

I see Sureboss' room keeps crashing.
I'll take one off his timeslot too.
Opening room now!!
1472-6118-3615-5263-7654

To prevent troubles I will disable voicechat :(

Thanks Speedy!

Sorry you are having connectivity issues Nigel. Thanks for trying ๐Ÿ‘

Jerome

The same room is still open

1472-6118-3615-5263-7654

Race start at xx:20hr

Last edited:
Problem is a fixed host room means everyone one that joins the room has to connect to the host but in a un fix host room they all connect (mesh) together and not one person.

I'm ready for the next room too guys so as soon as Speedy finishes, you have two races coming up with me.

Room open in 25 minutes and room # will be up in 30 minutes. :)

Sorry for double post. Room is open.

Room #: 1472-6118-3916-1740-1543.

Let's get it on boys!! Racing starts at :15 past.

Even thought there weren't many of us we had a good battle Mafs. ๐Ÿ‘

MadMax

Last edited:
I'm firing my pit crew!! I was right up your butt coming into the pits Maxie and after the stop I came out about a second behind you!! :lol:

Awesome racing guys. Sorry to Ren-Tec for his lag slam, and hope the tuning works good for you Neenor. ๐Ÿ‘

Wow, I completely forgot about this all day until just now. That really sucks.

I'm firing my pit crew!! I was right up your butt coming into the pits Maxie and after the stop I came out about a second behind you!! :lol:

Awesome racing guys. Sorry to Ren-Tec for his lag slam, and hope the tuning works good for you Neenor. ๐Ÿ‘

No worries Maf, I can't race with cars jumping around like flees lol

Next time ay ๐Ÿ‘

It was good racing last night. ๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for sharing your settings Jerome, I changed my setup at the last moment to yours
and it worked just fine as you can see. :cheers:
Too bad so little people showed up though.
The good thing about it was that we could join several races and keep improving our times ;)
On to the next one...looking forward to it.

Enjoyed spectating [mechanical problems] my first OMRS...some great racing, men!

The battle between Max and Mafia was very entertaining!
Hope to have some vids to post when I get the time.

When checking the vid, I grabbed this still of Capn' D taking a shortcut to catch up to Speedy! :sly:
omrsmth4shortcut.jpg

..............but it still didn't work! Speedy won! J/K, guys :lol:

I wonder if you captured my commentary with that.......I think I said a few (hundred :embarrassed: ) F & S words along the way with that race. :lol:

I wonder if you captured my commentary with that.......I think I said a few (hundred :embarrassed: ) F & S words along the way with that race. :lol:

Negative. It's not that I can't, it's just that it could end up being a disaster, ;) if you know what I mean! :lol:

Edited this fairly quickly.....won't have much time to devote to it for the next couple of days. I should have kept the "race display" off to minimum but switching car to car is a pain making that extra step.

Speedy ran by himself from start to finish; Capn' D placed 2nd; Neenor and RenTec [because of lag on his end] had to drop early .

The race turned into a Max and Mafia show early, and they battled back and forth to the end, so a great deal of the "action" involved those two.

Was it just my imagination or did I notice "a he-he" coming from Mafia's car when he was passing Max in the pit? Probably why Max did a smoke-out in Mafia's face later on. :lol:

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Thanks Dan, I enjoyed it very much. :cheers:
I heard the battle through the voice chat but I had no idea.
Both cars were so wrecked at the end.
Great battle, not giving in to each other ๐Ÿ‘

Edited this fairly quickly.....won't have much time to devote to it for the next couple of days. I should have kept the "race display" off to minimum but switching car to car is a pain making that extra step.

Speedy ran by himself from start to finish; Capn' D placed 2nd; Neenor and RenTec [because of lag on his end] had to drop early .

The race turned into a Max and Mafia show early, and they battled back and forth to the end, so a great deal of the "action" involved those two.

Was it just my imagination or did I notice "a he-he" coming from Mafia's car when he was passing Max in the pit? Probably why Max did a smoke-out in Mafia's face later on. :lol:

Exellent job with the video. :bowdown:
I didn't realise you were recording live feed until now and it was better I didn't know back then. :lol:

The slow motin 4:32 onward looks great.
I saw Mafs was going sideways and I gave him some room ,
when passing him I saw that he was getting close and I went for the drift.
I believe his comments were: "what the " at that moment my car appeared infront of him.

You may be right about the he-he front bumper , nice editing. ๐Ÿ‘
I wanted to continue the battle with Mafs and as a sign of that I raised some smoke.

MadMax

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ from me!! Awesome editing and funny to watch too. :D

I'm still on the lookout for a new pit crew since my current pit crew SUCK! Can't get me out infront of Max, was my pit crew borrowed from Hispania Racing?? :lol:

Haha, that's really funny DD.....:sly:

Thanks Dan, I enjoyed it very much. :cheers:
I heard the battle through the voice chat but I had no idea.
Both cars were so wrecked at the end.
Great battle, not giving in to each other ๐Ÿ‘

Exellent job with the video. :bowdown:
I didn't realise you were recording live feed until now and it was better I didn't know back then. :lol:

The slow motin 4:32 onward looks great.
I saw Mafs was going sideways and I gave him some room ,
when passing him I saw that he was getting close and I went for the drift.
I believe his comments were: "what the " at that moment my car appeared infront of him.

You may be right about the he-he front bumper , nice editing. ๐Ÿ‘
I wanted to continue the battle with Mafs and as a sign of that I raised some smoke.

MadMax

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ from me!! Awesome editing and funny to watch too. :D

I'm still on the lookout for a new pit crew since my current pit crew SUCK! Can't get me out infront of Max, was my pit crew borrowed from Hispania Racing?? :lol:

Happy you guys liked the pic and vids!! Fun race to watch!!

Be sure to take your time...
It's the Full Race from GTP_Cpt_D and me.
Hope you guys like it :)

Back