PASM

WRS Race Admin
Netherlands
The Netherlands
GTP_PASM
:: GTP_PASM's Online Racing Video Thread ::

banner1small.png

Welcome to my online racing vid thread!

I will try to record and upload new videos regularly from the close online racing I encounter from time to time with my GTP friends and other racers. And I know there will be a lot of that. :lol:

All my video's will be captured in 720p off my monitor. They will not feature any annoying background music, just the pure and raw racing noises ;)

If you want, you can also watch them directly on my YouTube channel.

In the meantime I'll go work on some new material.

Happy racing :cheers:
Bart

:gtpflag:

Video Log

========================================

21-2-2011, GTPlanet Hot Hatch fun race
26-2-2011, Hot Hatch fun race - Chase cam from Animera's car
18-3-2011, GTPlanet Clio Trophy fun race
25-3-2011, GTPlanet Online Monthly Race Series Month 1 - Acura NSX @ Deep Forest Raceway
4-4-2011, GTP Inter Divisional Online Racing Round 1 - Spoon CR-Z @ Cape Ring South - Close racing
7-4-2011, GTP Inter Divisional Online Racing Round 1 - Spoon CR-Z @ Cape Ring South - GTP_w-g-e vs. GTP_PASM
15-1-2012, Exciting Duel - GTP_Synwraith vs. GTP_PASM
22-1-2012, Exciting Duel Part 2 - GTP_Synwraith vs. GTP_PASM
13-8-2013, 2013 WRS World Cup Team Challenge - GTP_TamHablo, GTP_JTV and GTP_PASM battling it out
6-9-2013, 2013 WRS F1 Championship - GTP_IMMORTAL vs. GTP_PASM

Last edited:
GTPlanet Hot Hatch fun race​

GTP_Alexi hosted his GTP Hot Hatch fun race
GTP_PASM and GTP_Animera dice for first place :-)

Drivers: GTP_PASM, GTP_Animera, GTP_Joylord, GTP_Alexi, GTP_african_kat, GTDrivers_Moose, turbonato, VeeeeeeeeryGood, Cpt_Disaster and siZZla---

Thanks guys for a fun evening. Great driving! 👍​

Nicely edited Bart. Great intro and I love the pictures at the end, nice touch.
Shame Ian got disconnected, but I'm sure we'll have some more like that soon 👍

Nicely edited Bart. Great intro and I love the pictures at the end, nice touch.
Shame Ian got disconnected, but I'm sure we'll have some more like that soon 👍

:cheers: Bart, that was a really great race.
Also thanks to turbonator for creating the track we were racing on.

PASM I believe this is your first thread and what a thread it will be. (Envy)

Ah gents.... at work at the moment and unable to watch this video, but you can bet on me getting home and watching this. It is always good times when racing with you gents and I believe the track creator (turbonato) is in progress in track creation. Can't wait for the next battle.

Hot Hatch fun race - Chase cam from Animera's car

Btw, my next video is coming soon :) Tell me what camera angle you would like to see. I'm thinking bumper cam ;)

sub for sub?
www.youtube.com/alxndrHD

Will be nice to get some subscribers for GT5 not call of duty lol

Subscribed, I figured what the hell... :D Way too less GT5 videos though :grumpy: :sly:

About the video I announced: that will have to wait untill next week. In the meantime I will entertain you with some photos taken from this weekends racing :)

Subscribed, I figured what the hell... :D Way too less GT5 videos though :grumpy: :sly:

About the video I announced: that will have to wait untill next week. In the meantime I will entertain you with some photos taken from this weekends racing :)

Yeah I'm guna post some more GT5 stuff over the next few weeks =]

I ain’t trying to be rude but I can’t wait for you to out do your first video.

This is what I was thinking of getting.
picture.php

Features
• Connect your VCR, DVD player, videocamera, or other video source with composite and S-video inputs
• Chop, crop, effect, and add music with included software
• Send videos directly to Facebook, YouTube, iTunes, iPod, and more
• Snapshot mode for capturing still images from video
• High resolution video and high fidelity, stereo sound
• Works with Quicktime, iMovie, and most other popular formats
• 7" USB extension cable to allow further reach between equipment
• Works on a Mac or a PC!

How much quicker and easier would it be to upload racing videos.

This is what I was thinking of getting.
picture.php

[...]
How much quicker and easier would it be to upload racing videos.

I can imagine that would be a much easier way to capture the videos, but I can help but wonder about the image quality. I have something like that lying around and I will test it sometime soon. It's an old Pinnacle thingy, maybe that will work.

I can imagine that would be a much easier way to capture the videos, but I can help but wonder about the image quality. I have something like that lying around and I will test it sometime soon. It's an old Pinnacle thingy, maybe that will work.

Hay PASM, this won't work because the XMB only allows you to watch video through one e.g. HDMI or composite so unless you're willing to constantly change your PS3 between composite or HDMI settings it might not be worth your while. I wish the PS3 video out offered the same function as it does with the audio. I was hoping that while I was racing I'd be able to record my events. But unfortunately can't:grumpy: at least not with this setup so back to the drawing board.

Nice races Bart.👍 You and Ian are super fast. Can we see a race that actually has a ending next time, lol? Now I'm curious of what's the outcome of the races. Bumpercam would be nice.👍

Last edited:
GTPlanet Clio Trophy fun race​

For this video I went back through my replay theatre for one of my all-time favorite online races.
We went for a 20 lapper around Grand Valley East, and got some fast-paced action. And a lot of 3 cars side by side action ;)

Drivers: GTP_Joylord, GTP_Animera, GTP_Sunvoice, GTP_PASM

Part 1

Part 2 + Bonus footage

Thanks for this epic race, guys. Just awesome! 👍​

I always miss out the action.:(
When you said the WRS lobby is up Bart, I read that as the WRS room is up.:dunce: I think I only competed in like 3 online races.

Nice videos again.👍 A shame Ian spun out in the middle of the race.

This is a small video of Bart and I racing at the 1st GTP OMRS. Bart went on to win after I made some mistakes.

Thanks for sharing, Ian! Did you capture it with some kind of pc card?

It's kind of funny actually since I just uploaded my video about it two days ago but didn't get to posting it here :lol:

GTPlanet Online Monthly Race Series 1 - NSX at Deep Forest Raceway

This race was the first in the new GTP Online Monthly Race Series (GTP_OMRS).
We ran the beautiful Acura NSX around Deep Forest Raceway for 20 laps.
It turned out to be a mega race, thanks for that Ian 👍
Now let the images speak for themself... ;)

Drivers: GTP_Animera, GTP_Mafiaboy, GTP_PASM

unofficial GTPlanet Inter Divisional Online Racing by Eriba
Round 1 - Spoon CR-Z @ Cape Ring South

My good friend GTP_Eriba (Phillip) has put a new and very interesting racing series together as an addition to the official GTP Weekly Racing Series theme. It is called the GTP Inter Divisional Online Racing series, GTP_IDOR for short.
Every few weeks there will be posted a combo previously used in the WRS. The series is set out to encourage GTP registry members to race online against members from their division, both for fun and to learn from your fellow divisionmen.
Also racers from other divisions may join the lounges to spectate and learn from their fellow competitors.
The first combo that was posted was based on WRS week 4: the sporty, nimble Spoon CR-Z around Cape Ring South. The races are 10 laps long.
As you can see it turned out to be a race full of close racing, one of the closest racing I've ever seen. I've had a lot of fun. Thanks for the awesome race guys!!! 👍👍👍

Drivers: GTP_w-g-e, GTP_wayna, GTP_african_kat, GTP_pk_090, GTP_Eriba, GTP_PASM

Part 1

Part 2

Nice video, hehe. :sly:

I had a similiar race with GTP_Sutuki this evening. In the end we both did 16'10.XXX. That was very enjoyable too.

Exciting Duel
Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 Touring Car @ Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
GTP_Synwraith vs. GTP_PASM

This race was driven a while ago but it is still fresh in my memory. Enjoy!

Drivers: GTP_Synwraith, GTP_PASM

Last edited:
Exciting Duel Part 2
Mazda RX-7 Touring Car @ Nürburgring GP
GTP_Synwraith vs. GTP_PASM

Drivers: GTP_Synwraith, GTP_PASM

2013 WRS World Cup Team Challenge - Aug 10
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09 @ Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
GTP_TamHablo, GTP_JTV and GTP_PASM battling it out

Drivers: GTP_TamHablo, GTP_JTV, GTP_Rikson, GTP_Mika, GTP_n0iZe, GTP_otxtjo, GTP_LeftyWright, GTP_ealirendur, GTP_Sjaak, GTP_theW__42, GTP_gman1647, GTP_RaceRyder, GTP_w-g-e, GTP_PASM

Highlights

Full Replay

Back