GTP_Registry Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 3,006 comments
Yeah Timppaq I've seen you already this morning on Suzuka 700PP, we were on the road together on 4 or 5 races I think. You were on a blue Clio. You're good, I was watching you from my F40 while losing my control hahaha :dopey:

Yes, I remember you too, and thanks. The Clio (black by the way :sly:) is quite good match for Suzuka. And nice to see somebody racing the F40!

Yes, I remember you too, and thanks. The Clio (black by the way :sly:) is quite good match for Suzuka. And nice to see somebody racing the F40!
I've just seen a Ferrari F40 driven at online, by myself and by other user on the non-professional races, no more. In fact it's hard-as-hell for Suzuka 700PP because if I remember whel his max is just 679PP. And as you saw while I was driving.. take control of it is a bit hard if anybody hits you, because for example with one of the other cars I use: MINE's BNR34, due to the traction (and other things), when somebody ram me off I can get back the control of the car, but with the Ferrari F40 if you're driving with no aids, a single ram by somebody is a totally lose of control. But I just enjoy trying to learn how to drive it even if I finish on 16th place :)

I've just seen a Ferrari F40 driven at online, by myself and by other user on the non-professional races, no more. In fact it's hard-as-hell for Suzuka 700PP because if I remember whel his max is just 679PP. And as you saw while I was driving.. take control of it is a bit hard if anybody hits you, because for example with one of the other cars I use: MINE's BNR34, due to the traction (and other things), when somebody ram me off I can get back the control of the car, but with the Ferrari F40 if you're driving with no aids, a single ram by somebody is a totally lose of control. But I just enjoy trying to learn how to drive it even if I finish on 16th place :)

And for that I respect you. :) I`ve only driven it few times, maybe someday I will look into it more deeply.. but there are some many things still to learn with my beloved Clio that it`ll have to wait. Next car to learn how to drive will most probably the tuned Ford GT... seems like there is some potential. 💡

This GTP_ thing is absolutely great! Almost every single race (on suzuka 700pp) has one or more GTP_ racers. It's so much fun to see other GTP'ers 👍

Weird though with a million (?) sold in EU alone I wouldn't have thought to get into so many races with GTP_ players. Also see many non-GTP racers that I remember because of how they drive and see more often. Seems like those million who got GT5P didn't get to the S class yet.

Also sorry for any mishaps on my behalf if I accidentally hit you, not by intention! I'm learning since the JP demo of GT5P, really trying to have clean cool races but sometimes I still make errors :dopey:

Is there any "official" way of reporting GTP_xxxx racers for unsporting behavior in oder to keep the GTP_xxxx racer list clean with good drivers that drive by the rules? I'm not going to name any names right now but I've run into a handful of GTP_xxxx racers that like to punt people into kitty liter, are aggressive blockers and don't respect another driver's line. I know there is a black list thread, but isn't there some official GTP way of weeding out bad drivers from the official ranks? If not, we need it...

Hi guys,

New member here. I've already seen a couple of you guys on-line @ suzuka.
Just thought i would drop a message here since i can't send pm's yet.

Is there any "official" way of reporting GTP_xxxx racers for unsporting behavior in oder to keep the GTP_xxxx racer list clean with good drivers that drive by the rules? I'm not going to name any names right now but I've run into a handful of GTP_xxxx racers that like to punt people into kitty liter, are aggressive blockers and don't respect another driver's line. I know there is a black list thread, but isn't there some official GTP way of weeding out bad drivers from the official ranks? If not, we need it...

Added complaints procedure:
GTP Registry

i think i will add the tag, i like being part of a group. i have yet to complete the A-class races (still need some money for the F430) so you will only see me in the beginners races (ugh!) if at all. my psn is zmikedz. soon to add GTP_.

K, i am now GTP_BrokenVow

will be pming sphinx now.

how do i send sphinx a message?

Your PM's should now be active . 👍

To all,
Tuesday night is a very busy night for me (WRS results and new combo), so I'll try and process more tags later tonight. 👍

i'm gonna be busy playing gta4 :D hope you consider my submission sphinx. even though i had a bad post 'somewhere' before. :D

what would you do if i said yes ? :lol: :lol: no of course not. it's kenny hotz from the canadian reality comedy show kenny vs. spenny. you should look it up on youtube. great laugh if you like crude humour and things like that.

I'm pulling my hair out on how to create a sub account with my current PSN account...in order to create a GTP user name... but until then ... if you guys are on there..

I'm: scoobyonline2000(US)... I'll figure it out soon. :(

what would you do if i said yes ? :lol: :lol: no of course not. it's kenny hotz from the canadian reality comedy show kenny vs. spenny. you should look it up on youtube. great laugh if you like crude humour and things like that.

looked and laughed....:):)
:sly:
spyrrari.

Have you tried this:

ok thanks Sphinx...I read it before but my brain was not working on all cylinders. But I have it working now in good working order haha... I just created a sub account with this name: "GTP_scoobyonline"..... yay!

Been a member here for a while, but don't believe I've posted before. It appears that my first post needs to be approved, correct? Then I'll be able to send a PM regarding the registry?

Been a member here for a while, but don't believe I've posted before. It appears that my first post needs to be approved, correct? Then I'll be able to send a PM regarding the registry?

Correct. 👍

OK, my post has showed up. That's good news at least. Now how do I send a PM? Other forums I'm on it's usually clicking the username.

Apologies if discussing it here is inappropriate. I'll list the details here anyway -

GTP_igor
New Zealand

My PSN is GeoQuin4 (go figure).

Is there a thread with a list of people that purely drive like assholes? Not the ones that are obviously inexperienced and just learning, but the ones that purposely crash people and drive like dicks just for fun while the rest of us try to race?

I hope I can start PMing soon because I would love to join the GTP community as I know I would represent the GTP community well...is this all I have to do is just post? And wait?

I hope I can start PMing soon because I would love to join the GTP community as I know I would represent the GTP community well...is this all I have to do is just post? And wait?

You should be able to PM now. 👍

Back